U.S. National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster has publicly announced the United States is preparing for a "preventive war" against North Korea!  

In an interview aired Saturday on MSNBC, McMaster said the president has been clear he will not tolerate North Korea's threats to attack the U.S. with nuclear weapons.

A preventive war is initiated to prevent an enemy from carrying out an attack.

"What you're asking is are we preparing plans for a preventive war, right?" McMaster said. "If they have nuclear weapons that can threaten the United States. It's intolerable from the president's perspective. So of course, we have to provide all options to do that. And that includes a military option."

North Korea carried out two tests of intercontinental ballistic missiles last month, claiming the entire U.S. mainland is within its striking range.

Trump's willingness to go to war with North Korea was mentioned by Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) earlier this week. He said the president told him there would be a war with North Korea if the regime continues to try to hit America with an ICBM.

Many experts doubt the North has mastered the technology to mount a nuclear weapon on a missile capable of reaching the U.S. But they also recognize the faster than expected pace of development of its nuclear and missile programs.

McMaster says it is "impossible to overstate the danger" posed by North Korea.

In the interview with MSNBC's Hugh Hewitt that aired Saturday, McMaster said Trump has been "deeply briefed" on the strategy on North Korea. Tensions have mounted with Pyongyang's two recent successful tests of intercontinental ballistic missiles. 

McMaster reiterated the administration's position that all options, including a targeted military strike, are on the table. Still, he said the United States would "like to resolve it short of what would be a very costly war."

The U.N. Security Council is expected to vote Saturday on a new sanctions resolution that would increase economic pressure on North Korea to return to negotiations on its missile program.

 

NORTH KOREA BROADCASTS CODED MESSAGE TO SLEEPER CELLS

Today, North Korea suddenly broadcast the longest Coded radio message in years, to its Sleeper Cells worldwide.   The eleven minute message in Korean language, used number codes, broadcast on 6500 KHz worldwide shortwave, and could be heard throughout the world.

Here is a recording of that actual message: LINK

 

If we engage in a Preventive War" with North Korea, their sleeper cells will attack us here in the United States.  They will sabotage our electric grid, our public water supplies, blow-up highway bridges, tunnels, railroads and more.  They a even release Biological weapons as they see themselves losing.  

Don't be among the millions who will remain ignorantly unprepared.  Click to learn how to help yourself and your family PREPARE FOR NORTH KOREA ATTACKS