Today, President Donald Trump spoke a truth which is known -- and has been known -- by _every_ thinking person for the past 100 years: Certain countries in the world are SHIT-HOLES. He specifically referenced Haiti and certain African countries.
Members of Congress who were in attendance at the meeting where the President made this remark, were gobsmacked. Shell-shocked. Flabbergasted. Apoplectic. "How could he SAY such a thing?" "No one is allowed to say something like that." "It's . . . . . . . . . . . . . it's . . . . . . . . . R A C I S T ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! "
It's not racist; it's 100% true.
It is long overdue that someone in a position of authority had the good sense and internal fortitude to speak this truth. It has been unspoken for far too long.Add a comment
It's never a good idea to make public predictions, but alas, I feel compelled to do so. My predictions for 2018 are as follows:
1) The United States will engage in very significant air and missile military actions against North Korea BEFORE MARCH 20, 2018.
2) North Korea will retaliate against US Military action with missile barrages against the US mainland, Guam, Seoul, South Korea and Tokyo Japan.
3) Upon launch of those missiles, the US, South Korea and Japan will declare war upon North Korea.
4) China will honor its Treaty to defend North Korea.
5) There will be a severe military clash between China and the US both in North Korea and in the oceans surrounding it. The US is likely to lose two aircraft carriers.