UPDATED 5:57 PM EST -- U.S. - Iran talks set for Friday have been cancelled.
The talks were called off after U.S. Secretary of State Rubio tried to broaden the agenda to include Ballistic Missiles and Regional Issues — demands which Tehran (rightly) sees as moving the goalposts, and an excuse to avoid serious nuclear diplomacy.
When the talking stops . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
UPDATE: Oil prices are surging to $65/barrel on the news.
UPDATE 5:57 PM EST --
The talks back on! Now being told the talks between the US and Iran are back on for this Friday in Istanbul, Turkey, as previously scheduled. There is also ao CONFLICT in even __this__ information: Iran's foreign minister says nuclear talks with the U.S. are back on in Muscat, Oman, at 10 a.m. Friday. But there's something else going on, too.
After the prior cancellation of the Friday meeting, ALL armed forces of Iran went to maximum combat alert. They also began changing their military posture, from "defensive" to . . . . . pre-emptive.
I have extremely sensitive information about this change in military posture, which I will reveal on my radio show tonight between 9:00-10:00 PM eastern U.S. Time.
