And So It Begins . . . Food Theft Attack - Guy Hits 77 Year-oId Woman with METAL PIPE to steal her Pizza

And So It Begins . . .  Food Theft Attack - Guy Hits 77 Year-oId Woman with METAL PIPE to steal her Pizza

Video has emerged of a grown man robbing a 77 year old woman of her Pizza as she tried to exit a pizza store.  Video below . . .

In the video, the woman is seen heading to the pizzeria exit with two pizzas.  Outside, a man waits, armed with a metal pipe.

When the woman opens the door to leave, the man grabs the pizza to steal it.  When the woman reacts and tries to keep her food, the man hauls off and hits her with the metal pipe!

She drops the pizzas and runs back in the store.  The violent thief takes the food and leaves.

THIS is why you need to be ARMED during this disease outbreak, and the food shortages that are growing worse each day.

Hungry two-legged ANIMALS will use force and violence to steal your food.  You must be ready to defend yourself.

These types of incidents are growing more frequent in the United States as the COVID-19 "lockdowns" prevent people from working, from earning money, and thereby prevent them from buying their own food.

These incidents will get worse.

As the radical globalists and their left-wing lackeys continue to "lockdown" healthy people without legal authority and in violation of our constitutions, Americans will soon see roving bands of savages smashing into private homes to steal food.

You must be armed to protect yourself.  If this happens, do not hesitate to SHOOT.  SHOOT FIRST.  SHOOT TO KILL.

Now that you have read this story, please COVER THE COST for what your visit cost this site by clicking one or more of the ads below the comments which generates Advertiser revenue of two to three cents per click - no purchase necessary by you -- and helps offset operating costs for this web site.

Plasma DL · 26 days ago
    IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THIS YET, DO IT NOW AND DOWNLOAD AND SHARE WITH THE WORLD....!!! https://plandemicmovie.com/
    Jeffrey Dicks · 26 days ago
    I never wanted this to happen and my late parents told me that this would happen. I didn't think that it would happen 14 years later! I miss them both and carry their entire plan in my heart, head, and pray that I don't have to get busy with my trusty slingshot! It worked for David and they're going to be plenty of clowns that want to rob, steal, and not be respectful during this period! Be prayerful and safe everyone! God Bless u Hal and the works of your hands!
    Gary Donahoo · 26 days ago
    Unreal how evil some people are. I would have shot that SOB on the spot and if I didn't my wife would.
    ▄▀▄ŽoMßÎƎÞLÅÑƎ⊥ ▄▀▄ · 27 days ago
    Eating insects will soon go mainstream as bug protein is set to explode into an $8 billion business ($8 BILLION)

The Explosion of Insect Protein

Eating Insects Isn't as Eco-Friendly As People Say

Edible bugs and insects: Are these high protein critters the future of food?

Make your own insect protein powder
    jw williams · 27 days ago
    Thx for sharing this hal. I will keep my protection easy accesible.
    Caryn Sinagra · 27 days ago
    Does anyone know where this happened?
      Paul Willer · 27 days ago
      Arizona Pizzeria. I'm not sure they've caught him yet.
    John Robert Mallernee · 27 days ago
    Here in Vernal, Utah, folks communicate on Facebook to see who needs what, and how can we help each other.

There's even a donation table set up in an abandoned parking lot where folks can drop off donations, and anyone who is in need of anything can help themselves, and it's all free.

Plus, there's been numerous instances of total strangers having their groceries or short order meals paid for anonymously.

As for firearms, they are legal here in Vernal, Utah, so folks naturally tend to behave themselves.

Demographics and traditions of the Old West also has its influence, as the majority of the local population are white, armed, either cowboys or oilfield roustabouts, and practicing members of The Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter-day Saints (i.e., the "Mormon" church), which teaches that we are to look after each other.
      Cheryl E · 27 days ago
      There is much that I agree with and admire about the Mormon church. I was a teacher in New Mexico and was always relieved and thankful for the civility of Mormon students. I taught in a very rural low-income area. I understand at least some of the theological differences, but unlike many of my fellow Christians I will not call the Mormon church a cult.
      T. Adams · 27 days ago
      I HAD to live in Vernal for 3 months when I was a teenager. You could NOT pay me to live there again. Just sayin.
      ▄▀▄ŽoMßÎƎÞLÅÑƎ⊥ ▄▀▄ · 27 days ago
      I have noticed that the people of Michigan are also showing signs of caring and being well mannered.

Protesters inside Michigan's state capitol
    Paul Lambert · 27 days ago
    Are we back into the S.N.B. discussions?
    Jamie England · 27 days ago
    Or they could just ask for some pizza and ill probably buy them one!!
    ▄▀▄ŽoMßÎƎÞLÅÑƎ⊥ ▄▀▄ · 27 days ago
    ... and Cain slew Abel... I guess we'er on the tale end of the curve.
    Doctors attribute a death to "virus" as the patient had a bad heart, kidneys, diabetes and 84 year old lungs. Might as well add this poor woman's fate to the same. My neighbor's lawn mower broke down, he said it was caused by the virus, and how is that I ask... he said "If I was at work, as I should be, this mower would be in the garage in fine health.
    Charles Yearwood · 27 days ago
    That was a black male attacking a white female in the video. It figures. That's who's responsible for most of the crime in the cities these days. Those DOJ statistics are interesting.
      Charles Yearwood · 27 days ago
      Anyone who stands up for those animals for any reason has a serious problem themselves.
        T. Adams · 27 days ago
        This was a horrible event. And I hope this person is caught. BUT do we really have to bring up skin color...seriously. And yes I have a right to say so because I have been a victim before. So don't go there.
          Gary Donahoo · 26 days ago
          If 13.7% of the population commit over 50% of all felony crimes, then yes.
          Charles Yearwood · 27 days ago
          T Adams, I'm only mentioning something that is a fact. I know it's really uncomfortable for a lot of people but I'm not afraid of the truth. Go to usdoj.gov and their bureau of justice statistics. And yes I understand most of the victims are other black people but on occasion they do target other groups.
            Charles Yearwood · 27 days ago
            T, I forgot to mention I had a break-in at my own home back in Nov. 2015 and the ones who did it were definitely black males. I don't follow any PC policy.
              T. Adams · 27 days ago
              I am sorry for what happened to you, and as I said I have been a victim myself. However there are assholes in every race is all I am saying.
    Jacob Rylander · 27 days ago
    What is wrong with you? First, crime is no new monster and it’s a pretty huge leap to make an assumption that likely random act of violence was anything but a random act of violence that is all to common across the country before any of this began and will be present when this all passes.

But the fact that you’re advocating and telling people (A number of which follow you almost blindly) to “SHOOT” is ridiculous and insane.

People, if you just shoot without thought or fail to follow your states responsibilities to retreat, it will be your who is on the wrong side of the law. Someone taking your pizza doesn't blindly warrant use of deadly force, once the attack escalated to him coming at her with a pipe, it could possibly warrant use of deadly force if she didn’t have an obligation to retreat or risk of great bodily harm, etc.

This is a fear piece if there ever was one. Stay alert and be aware, but this isn’t new or news worthy, it’s click bait.
      Gary Donahoo · 26 days ago
      That was assault with a deadly weapon and if he would have hit me, my wife would have shot him and if I was still conscious, I would have. It is not wrong to use deadly force when someone could kill you with a pipe. They have special pink hats for people like you.
      ▄▀▄ŽoMßÎƎÞLÅÑƎ⊥ ▄▀▄ · 27 days ago
      Are there any men in your family?
      Matthew Worner · 27 days ago
      Raising that pipe that way is assault with a deadly weapon. Shooting back is self defense. All you bleeding heart leftist fools who claim "capital punishment is no deterrent" need to use the grey matter in your heads for more than keeping your ears from slapping together. Capital punishment is 100% effective at detering recidivism. If the lady had been armed, deployed that arm, and dropped the perp as he slowly assumed ambient temperature that would be the last pizza he'd ever tried to grab. Ever. And it would have served him right. Think of how rotting in Hell would save him the trouble of hiding from the law...
        Gary Donahoo · 26 days ago
        If the man would have asked the lady for help, I bet she would have helped him, but instead he took to savagery and deserved a bullet.
      Lil'Birdie · 27 days ago
      You sir are a fool!
      In any state ANY STATE IN THE UNION you do not DO NOT (again I repeat myself I am speaking to a fool. It requires repeating) need to wait until violence is brought upon you to defend yourself!
      You only need to be in fear of your life or the life of another! He was holding a metal pipe. That IS a deadly weapon! She had every legal right to shoot him dead. Dead is best. Dead people don't lie in court. They make losy witnesses. BUT they DO make GREAT examples to the next would be thief!
      BOLD SO YOU GET THIS

YOU HAVE NO STATE MANDATE TO RETREAT!!!!

Only a fool/coward retreats if they have the upper hand.
      I sir am armed. If you come at me with a pipe, I will step back to draw and you will be dead.
      My only statement to officer
      " I was in fear of my life. I want to speak to my attorney." And NOTHING ELSE!
        Charles Yearwood · 27 days ago
        Lil'Birdie, AMEN to your comments. There is no mandate to let any criminal have their way with you.
        RBI · 27 days ago
        Like HJ below, I try to avoid responding to fools & idiots as it normally is a complete waste of time. In this case, I just want to comment about the unusual combination of the most foolish comment I've ever seen on the Forum followed immediately by one of the most brilliant.

The Foolish and Hilarious: Any sort of language that I have an obligation to retreat when someone comes to steal my food or threaten me in any way. LoL - how do you KNOW in advance they are only going to steal your pizza? ROTFLMAO. Are we supposed to stop a criminal and ask them, "Are you just going to steal from me or do you plan on killing or injuring me?"

By the way, about half or more of the States have "Stand Your Ground" laws, which means you have no such obligation to retreat from a criminal. EVER! It might be worth reading up on the law and maybe even deciding to relocate if you don't like the laws in your State.

The Most Brilliant: After you SHOOT TO KILL, and IF the cops bother to show up, Lil'Birdie's expression says it best (" I was in fear of my life. I want to speak to my attorney." And NOTHING ELSE!)

One of the most important data points to take away from this video or any crime scene: It happens in a flash and you have to make an instantaneous (or reflexive) decision to defend yourself and your loved ones. The smartest answer is SHOOT TO KILL when threatened with violence. The idea that there are "moderate" or "acceptable" levels of violence against another human is preposterous. Self defense is an inalienable right, and no one (and certainly not a legal entity like a State) has the legal authority to tell me I can't defend myself.

Unbelievable that we are even having this conversation. By the way, food theft and violence is about to get hundreds to thousands of times worse. It is part of the Orchestrated Collapse Plan already in motion. SHOOT TO KILL is indeed the long term solution for people that think they can TAKE something from another by force or violence. Historically, that includes governments as well. When the process has run its course, what remains of humanity to rebuild will be almost entirely made up of honorable people that form communities of "Neighbor helping Neighbor." I look forward to that day!

By the way Lil'Birdie and HJ (and others), I've heard rumors that dead people normally vote Democrat <grin>.
          Charles Yearwood · 27 days ago
          RBI, sounds like I'm in the right kind of company with you, HJ, and Lil'Birdie.
      HJ Richards · 27 days ago
      I try to stay away from answering fools like you, but this time I cant. A physical attack on any senior individual is normally treated harshly under the law. The use of the pipe makes this an attack with a weapon of deadly force. Any deadly force attack may be answered with deadly force. So the victim is within rights to respond wit deadly force. Shot dead and bleeding out there on the ground would send a message to other idiots out there.
        Lil'Birdie · 27 days ago
        HJ, what's that they say about great minds?
    David Brinkman · 27 days ago
    and the Demonrat Governors are all releasing prisoners from jail . . . only going to get crazier this summer
      Charles Yearwood · 27 days ago
      The democrap city and county mayors in my area already released prisoners from jail only a month ago "to prevent the spread of covid-19". BS! It's going to be a long hot summer. If that scumbag had attacked me he would've gotten "lead poisoning". Hal is right. If you're attacked shoot to kill. Protect yourself and your loved ones. If it ever happens to me I won't be concerned with any law or even the civil rights crap.