BREAKING NEWS: ALLEGED "WHITE NATIONALIST" MILITIA "THREATS" CAUSE GOVERNOR TO DECLARE EMERGENCY IN VIRGINIA

Virginia Governor Ralph Northam is announcing a temporary emergency -- banning all weapons, including guns, from Capitol Square ahead of Monday's massive gun rights rally; Northam says he fears Charlottesville-style violence.  Alleged White nationalist militia threats cause Va. Gov. Northam to declare STATE OF EMERGENCY.

• Here’s Executive Order 49:
• Credible intelligence evaluated, pro gun groups plan to assemble MONDAY and “storm capitol”
• “Weaponize drones” also a threat

“We’re seeing threats of armed confrontation and assault on our Capitol."

Updates to follow. Check Back.

HAL TURNER REMARK:  Northam just set the parameters of the false flag narrative he and his globalist-totalitarian-leftist backers intend to advance in the coming days. On camera, in broad daylight, right to our faces.

Absolutely chilling.

HJ Richards · 11 days ago
    do you care will you stand with the rest of your brothers """ I would estimate that 3% of the people in the country know of the impending lobby/rally/protest on January 20th, 2020. I suspect that most people have never heard of Mike Vanderboegh. I believe that most people do not recognize the omnipresent tyranny or the fragile state of our Republic. However, it is our duty to act with a firm reliance on Divine Providence to restore the principles upon which our forefathers used to build the Great Experiment. """"
    Matthew Worner · 11 days ago
    This Northam puke is not only on the wrong side of history, wrong side of the aisle, but also on the wrong side of the grass... Apparently thinks of the state police and national guard as his own private gestapo. How did that work out for the last dictatorial demigod? He believed in murdering innocents wholesale too. He ignores and betrays his oath as cavalierly as the leftist/marxist/musloid pig crap co-religionists in congress. (Yes, leftism is a religion.)
    HJ Richards · 11 days ago
    Where the hell is Hal, I hope he is not sick or some re-occurrence of his heart issues. Otherwise he has heard something so terrible that he just cant abide telling us about it. Whatever, someone needs to tell us what is going on. We stand behind him with all the help we can give we deserve to be told what the hell is going on.
    Jane Duncan · 11 days ago
    Anyone know why last night's show not posted? Because of the time difference always listen next morning...but no sign that I can find as yet
      HJ Richards · 11 days ago
      There was no show last night for unknown reasons
        Jane Duncan · 11 days ago
        Thanx for that....here in Scotland am several hours ahead so always listen on my way to work.
        Was surprised not to be able to find it today....hope Hal is ok
    Robert Lyda · 11 days ago
    The damn governor and cronys are the cause of the emergency!
    Jared Passenger · 12 days ago
    I have a bad feeling about what is going on. Bad indeed. Strange Hal is not to be found. Was going to give Intel on the secret meetings on COG. Now he is MIA?
      Steven Holsten · 12 days ago
      No wonder there's not an archive tonight.
      Joe Williams · 12 days ago
      I thought the same thing.
    William Durant · 12 days ago
    Why Virginia, why now?
    The impeachment articles go to the Senate and the treasonous pedophiles are running out of strategies. These criminals couldn't get WW3 going with Korea, Russia, China, or Iran so, it's time to bring it on home and start some crap in our own back yard. Northam the terrorist needs to be arrested and put in jail for trying cause civil unrest.
    Brent Stam · 12 days ago
    It is last nights show. Dead air on shortwave stations. Utah playing music
    Joe Williams · 12 days ago
    is tonights show a repeat of last nights?
      Richard Carlos · 12 days ago
      I agree, sounds like last night's show.
        Brad Fayette · 11 days ago
        It was the Tuesday show. I hope everything is OK.
    Jonathan Munday · 12 days ago
    Looks like a Reichstag fire event is on the horizon.
    TSlinger · 12 days ago
    They've declared war...in a defacto, under-the-radar, can't pin it on me way. they LUST for something to happen...someone to make the first move. It's shrewd...their evil is reptilian shrewd. They need optics, badly, and msm newsertainment is DYING to provide it. Sometimes...let's just get it rolling and over with and dispensed of. And frankly...the rabid right is becoming about as scary as the left- completely undiscerning- led by the nose. But for the grace of God go I.
      Copperhead · 12 days ago
      They want instant gratification, but are happy to slowly eat away at everything we have. I was born in the late 50s and have watched American life slowly erode away. It's been far more accelerated the last 4 - 5 years.
        TSlinger · 12 days ago
        This was a great place! Up to about 25 years ago...
    James Mathews · 12 days ago
    It’s being set up for the perfect false flag........
      Mel Perry · 12 days ago
      Bingo! My thought too. A few nut jobs from the gun-grabbers pop a few caps, draw a little blood, and bingo, a firefight erupts from the demonstrators who were breaking the law and carrying anyway.
      Bonnie Harvey · 12 days ago
      Agreed. This cannot be good.
    Grim · 12 days ago
    Of course, if the citizenry do peacefully assemble to demand redress for their righteous grievances, the treasonous Virginia government will use operatives planted in the crowd to begin a violent false flag operation. Once this happens, the Gov will stand before the MSM cameras and claim he's the one being persecuted and use it as an excuse to attempt a forcible crackdown on the citizens of Virginia. You can see the script for what's coming from a mile away, although this time, I believe their false flag operation to exert control will end in open warfare.
    Joe Williams · 12 days ago
    This would never happen in the south especially Texas.
      MakeReady · 12 days ago
      Damn right so far Texas has strong Texan attitude .....be a tough one for them to crack ....they know it......they went to a state that already had issues and however they did not dream about the overall Constitutional strength .....they STILL don't know .........this is their test .......paid....police .....paid actors....

Wouldn't it be a kick if all patriots surrounded the city without entering trapping the evil ones ......then .......just find the wind direction and burn it all.
      TSlinger · 12 days ago
      You are deceived man...Austin. Dallas. Even in staunchly hands-off Phoenix, the tide is turning in the cities.
        MakeReady · 12 days ago
        Austin is NOT Texas .........Dallas has too many out of staters too.
          TSlinger · 12 days ago
          I feel ya.
        Joe Williams · 12 days ago
        Ok. Wow. I had no idea texas was turning blue. I know theres tons of illegal tacos being pumped into that. Im from arkansas and so glad we have a Republican governor and a female Republican attorney general that is PRO GUN.
          TSlinger · 12 days ago
          Buddy...I'm watching my beloved AZ disintegrate slowly before my eyes. We may still be hanging by a thread- but that's the problem. How did we allow it to get this far? This battle I'm afraid is in the spiritual realm, where we can't see it. I can see it coming...being invaded by Californians who will likely not have learned anything and bring their disease here. Some are viable...and they are killing us with a housing bubble too- bringing in all their inflated earnings from shack-sales...a mess is a -brewing.
      Grim · 12 days ago
      As a native Texan, I can tell you that it very well could happen in Texas. The problem in Texas is, the major cities have had their governments taken over by authoritarians and Communists(many from Kalifornia) and they're even threatening an eventual takeover of the State government as well. They have brought in hundreds of thousands of foreigners, both legal and illegal to ramp up their Democrat voting base and through that and rampant voter fraud, are on the verge of turning Texas blue. In fact, it's gotten so bad, Austin the capitol of Texas in now a UN Agenda 21 model city. The Texas most people think they know does still exist, but mostly only in smaller towns and out in the country these days. Texas is just like Virginia, in that to set things right, it's going to take a lot of rat killin'.
        Charles Yearwood · 12 days ago
        Grim, I'm in TN and we have a similar situation here. Our traitorous governor just recently decided to make TN a sanctuary state. Like we don't have enough illegals here already. I don't even recognize the concept of sanctuary for any illegal aliens. Like TX our big cities are under democrap control so only the small towns and rural areas are still conservative and patriotic. I'm working on trying to get out of the city I'm in.
          Charles g Hawley · 12 days ago
          Hey Charles I also am from TN. When did Lee do that??
            Charles Yearwood · 12 days ago
            I saw an article 2 weeks ago about it. Don’t remember what website. Have to google it. I just hope we have enough conservatives left in Nashville to stop it. But I’m not holding my breath on it. I think we’ll end up with a fight on our hands here. I’m in Memphis and trying to get out.
          Grim · 12 days ago
          While I'm a lifelong, native Texan, I'm also a recent expat now living in Missouri, where the Lord has led me. Sadly, I'm well aware of what's happening to Tennessee, especially in one of my favorite cities, Nashville. Last time I was there, it was apparent it's becoming a remote hive for displaced Kalifornia carpetbaggers. I watched them move into Austin years ago like locusts and totally ruin what was once a gem of a city and now they're doing it to one of my other favorites. I certainly feel for you...
            Charles Yearwood · 12 days ago
            Grim, I got relatives in East TN I hope to join up with.
              Grim · 12 days ago
              Charles, I'm very familiar with that area, since my wife is from just across the line in Western NC, fairly close to Asheville. I have lots of in-laws in and around East Tennessee.
    Charles Yearwood · 12 days ago
    Sounds like showtime is only days away in VA now. Those patriots had damn well better stand their ground.
      Grim · 12 days ago
      Virginia is to be the litmus test to determine the future of this country. As Virginia goes, so will go the rest of the nation, more than likely.
    HJ Richards · 12 days ago
    If someone farts too loud they will call it an attack, they are out of their minds and scared shitless
      Mike · 12 days ago
      True!

More fake statements to further their treasonous agenda!
    Copperhead · 12 days ago
    Let's get the boogaloo started.