CDC Inflated Covid Deaths By 1600%

CDC Inflated Covid Deaths By 1600%

a new peer reviewed study has been released that finds the CDC numbers to be so wildly unsupported as to be pure propaganda that is based on wholly unscientific practices that were needlessly created on-the-spot.


# Overreport virus deaths, underreport vaccine reactions?Man of the Atom 2021-02-12 15:33
+1 # RE: CDC Inflated Covid Deaths By 1600%Cynthia Lee 2021-02-11 12:23
This excellent article by Joseph Mercola complements Hal's excellent article. Also check out the two different approaches to suing over the fraud, Pam Popper and and class action in California by attorney Reiner Fuellmich. Pam Popper was interviewed on the Kate Vallee radio show. Also consider the constitutional sheriff approach to re: Sheriff Mack of regarding how to insist the county sheriff step up to the plate on preventing enforcement of unconstitutional government actions. Sheriffs can recruit citizens for a posse or militia. It is possible that George Soros, of the Pilgrims Society, (founded 1902) is funding the elections of sheriffs who have agendas counter to our ability to stay free.
+1 # IT''S NOT SCIENCE!Rick Geise 2021-02-11 10:11
In fact we are discovering that it is NOT SCIENCE AT ALL! Remember recently the CDC''s own website acknowledged that only 6% of reported fatalities were exclusively CoVid. The other 94% of deaths involved an average of 2.5 co-morbidities.
+3 # Link pleaseacschilling 2021-02-10 19:18
May we get a link for where we can read this ourselves? I'm interested!
+2 # linkjosey wales 2021-02-10 21:08
CDC Exposed: Inflated Covid Deaths By 1600% Throughout The Election, “Violated Multiple Federal Laws” Peer-Reviewed Study Finds…State, Local Governments Must Act
+1 # fake??EllieMae 2021-02-12 12:04
Hal's article links to the study with the words, "a new peer reviewed study." I tried looking up this so called published study. It can only be found through conservative websites. I looked at and which are the organizations that supposedly put this out together and there is zero mention of this study. It is not searchable on PubMed. Also to say it is new is misleading as it purports to be published in October. So the question is where did it originate and why is it just showing up via conservative sites now? Not that I disagree with the conclusions, but as Patriots, we need to make sure that if we are quoting information that we have fact checked it and know it to be true. I can't verify this, so I won't be passing it along.
+3 # °±¤²¤³WARNING WILL ROBINSON, CDC APPROACHES °±¤²¤³Palehorse 2021-02-10 18:23

The CDC has a vested financial interest in this mass delusion as they are a private corporation and not part of any U.S. governmental branch.

They have a charter to do work for the Fed. Gov. but have no authoritative power to tell you or I what we should do. They can make "recommendations" only.

They own patents on GMO virus strains along side of Bill Gates-of-hell and others.

+2 # On a side note...Palehorse 2021-02-10 19:09

What's going on at Mar-a-Lago? ? ?
"... mysterious deliveries..."
+1 # Covid saving the Earth?acturner067 2021-02-10 18:09
I just heard that since the covid lock-downs they claim to have found that the carbon emission are lower. That has got some big wigs thinking we should have climate lock-downs also. Get ready for more BS for they (globalist) planned this nonsense and they want our blood. Please, everyone cry out to God above so that he will hear us and the wicked will become sore afraid.
+1 # ARE U SURE?Rick Geise 2021-02-11 10:02
I recently saw an article referencing a study that carbon emissions have increased over the past year, which caught my attention because it was not what I expected.
+7 # cdctrustintheLord 2021-02-10 16:30
I have never trusted cdc. CDC=Creating Disease Center.
+1 # RE: cdctslinger 2021-02-11 09:01
Center for Disease Creation.
+8 # RE: CDC Inflated Covid Deaths By 1600%The Deplorable Renegade 2021-02-10 16:25
1600%? Damn, CDC is a lot worse than I thought. The whole virus affair is bogus with a CAPITAL B. I still carry on as normal as I can and I DO mean the "old" normal.


100% Trusted Informational Platform Website 2021


Hal Turner Radio Show Logo

Publisher Info:

Post Office Box 421
North Bergen, NJ   07047



Tel. 201-484-0900 (Office)

SPEAK ON-THE-AIR: 201-771-3013