COMPLETE LOCKDOWN OF WUHAN CHINA; NO ONE ALLOWED OUT OF HOUSE -- NOT EVEN TO BUY FOOD OR WATER

Yesterday, February 17, Drone robots began going door-to-door in Wuhan informing residents via audio recordings they are no longer allowed out of their homes FOR ANY REASON; not even to buy food once a week, until further notice.

We have video of the Drone making the announcement, below.   It seems the outbreak has gotten so terrible, that the government of China is now willing to let the citizens of Wuhan literally starve or dehydrate TO DEATH.

That this is happening in China, just 6 weeks into their outbreak, necessarily means it can happen here in America as well.  Will YOU be one of those who starve or dehydrate to death?   Prepare now using the links below.

Here is the video, with English language translation:

PREPS HERE

What the Chinese have done is unprecedented in human history. They have literally enacted "cordon sanitaire" for whole cities totally at least 760+ million people.

Cordon sanitiare is what they did during medieval times when the Black Plague hit Europe. In those cases, first they locked up potentially infected family together in their homes for a period, which all but guaranteed death as each in succumb to illness and ultimately could not feed themselves and ran out of water. Dehydration kills most.

Then they realized the disease was coming in due to trade, so they would hunt down merchants and barbaric violence occurred. The cities were walled and under guard so there was no foot traffic or carts in and out of the city.

Watch the Tudors TV series and during such a plague, Henry the VIII fled to a small fortification with some soldiers until the disease burned out.

In postmodern times with Ebola, soldiers cordoned off the sick or possibly infected, and so these folks would often die from an inability to get to the village well and so would die from dehydration.

China has a horrendous issue with the city water being polluted and contaminated with likely pathogens, so no one drinks it, but buys drinking water. Now they are not allowed to leave their homes, so dehydration will cause desperation and some will drink the water and get sick. You will have crews who later incinerate the dead, but that will collapse due to logistics, and so mass graves.

Hardly a nothing burger.

See, America may have lousy tap water, but despite tasting bad, people can survive on it. And so as long as they have supplies, even if the supply chain goes down and people are unemployed, then this is likely survivable.

But in 12-14 days, all city water utilities will run out of chlorine, so the supply chain issues will catch up then. Imagine 320 million on city water of some kind all trying simultaneously trying to acquire chlorine. That is first obstacle to overcome.

If I were a strategic planner, that would be my primary goal and then ensuring coal to electric plants and that natural gas is readily available as I believe 35% of electric generation is through natural gas.

In a month, we would see pharmaceutical supply to chronic patients about 43% of Americans) begin to falter. Then issues with heart and respiratory problems as their conditions are not being mitigated.

Some diabetics will run of insulin. Anyone with mood altering drugs will start acting squirrelly. Riots will break out as if people are EBT cards, they may not be able to resupply groceries plus just ordinary folks can't source groceries either. But the former likely won't have freezers or pantries so they will be in bad shape.

jw williams · 3 months ago
    Man, it doesnt take long to eat up a hundred dollar bill at Sam club.
    Spike4187 · 3 months ago
    The Chinese Communist Party is working on taking us down! They can afford to lose 17 percent of their population and a bad blow to their economy. We cannot and they know this.
    Donald Foreman · 3 months ago
    Bio-Weapon, Chinese Communist party needs to be brought down!!! No condemnation from the world, UN, WHO, CDC, Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, Amazon, Tech giants etc. Regime change now!!! They are all in it together. Coming to your area soon.
    Mark Brandon · 3 months ago
    The best prep is Jesus Christ... He has been telling people to come out of the world repent of all past and current sins and live righteously. God's judgments are all around us and they are going to get much worse! Turn to Jesus now and repent or you will wind up in hell. Be wise and read/listen to some testimonies. They will motivate you... www.helltestimonies.com
      Shane Chambers · 3 months ago
      Even when people had Mana, they desired the stuff they had as slaves back in Egypt. They had to wander for 40 years. Good lesson for us today. It happened back then, people were unthankful. We all might have to eat those locusts like John the Baptist did and run around in a camel skin. Conjure up those images to most people and I think they would rather self-immolate than be fearless like God commanded his people. Ps 37:25 "Once I was young, and now I am old. Yet I have never seen the godly abandoned or their children begging for bread."
    Joseph Ferreri · 3 months ago
    How does drone/speaker move ?
      Geez · 3 months ago
      That crossed my mind too....it's not like it showed it moving on.
      Spike4187 · 3 months ago
      They have some government dudes who pull it out from van and place it in a spot where they believe it will reach the most ears. The box is also set to detect movement and will explode when said movement is detected.
      Shane Chambers · 3 months ago
      Maybe a garbage truck lowers and picks it up like a trash can.
    jw williams · 3 months ago
    Whats better to do... buy cases of water for 4.00 for 40 bottles or buy a 7 gallon blue water container and fill it yourself.
    3 people would need 93 gallons of drinking water for a month.
      JW (&anyone else)
      All bakeries get frosting in 3-5gal buckets. Fill 'em full hammer lid on. Go to local college/university/hospital cafeteria. They get juice and such in blue 55gal barrels. Usually they give them away. I tell them I need them to keep mice out of grain & feed.
      Real inexpensive stock up. Go to the feed store. Rolled oats are rolled oat. Take my word for it. $3-4 for 2lbs at grocery. $12. For 50lbs.
      Salt $1 for 1lb. $7-8 for 50lbs.
      Stretch bandages (self adhesive) $4-5 each vet wrap (same thing twice as long multi color) $1.25
      Look in vet care you'll find lot's of great stuff.
      Just some info to follow below everyone might use some time.

How to cure meat with salt....
      First thing to remember is 1-1
      1oz salt - 1lb meat
      It's a 3 step process. Split salt into 3 equal piles. On day of butcher rub in 1st pile. Cover every part bones everything. Cover with cloth tied or use pepper. You MUST keep flies off!!!
      Wait 1week apply 2nd coat of salt.
      Repeat again in 1week.
      After that your meat can hang in cool dry place for almost ever until you're ready to use it. If its to salty for you soak it over night.
      I hope you find that helpful in the times to come.
      Shane Chambers · 3 months ago
      Look for those 230/330 gallon water totes on craigslist. Make sure they are Food Grade. They go for around 120.00. Make sure you have all the fittings to cap them off. Tractor supply will usually cary them. Then fill them up with tap water and then cover them with a black plastic tarp so no sunlight can get int, to keep them from growing algae. There are also food grade 55 gallon plastic drums out there that might have had Dr. Pepper syrup in them. They go for about 20.00. Fill them up with tap water and buy a good water filter. You can get a hand pump at harbor freight pretty cheaply to pump out of the barrel. Always test fire your guns, and test your equipment *BEFORE* you need it. Don't just store it and think it will work when you need it.
        jw williams · 3 months ago
        Those 55 gallon barrels are more feasible. But what do you clean them with before filling them
          Shane Chambers · 3 months ago
          I would just get some dawn and hot water, rinse them out real good. Pressure washer is also good, especially if you can connect it to the hot water heater somehow. Try to get the blue 55 gallon vs the white.
            jw williams · 3 months ago
            Those blue barrels are everywhere in my area. I just alwats thought they had chemical residue in them
              Shane Chambers · 3 months ago
              Some do. That's why you need a food grade one from someone who knows what was in them. It's better to buy them from the Source restaurant than a reseller. Sometimes they are labeled as to what they had in them. Soy Sauce sometimes. I remember this one time in India a woman cooked a meal for her students on a wok made from a 55 gallon drum. Turns out the 55 gallon metal drum had insecticide in it and she poisoned / killed many of the students. Caveat Emptor! (Buyer Beware).
      Mike Fisch · 3 months ago
      I would go with the larger container and fill it myself because it's reusable.
    jw williams · 3 months ago
    2nd question. Topic: virus prevention in your home.
    How do you convince others in your home the seriousness of virus prevention in your home, when they say.." oh its not gonna get that bad" and they dont want to financially help by buying water and food. I constantly tell them, We need at least 31 days of water on hand. They in return say. " what happens after the 31 days...will the virus be over?"

Its fustrating.
      Cheryl E · 3 months ago
      I have been filling up the garage these past two weeks with preps. My husband just tells me to "get it out of his sight". I know a lot of us are having issues and frustrations with family members who do not believe this is going to be a big deal. I'm not used to spending like this, but I do have some money I recently inherited from my mother, and, yes, I am going "hog wild". My mother believed in prepping, and I know she is pleased as she looks down from heaven!! I also know I'm prepping for some in the family who are not. I am envious of those of you who have practical skills. We all have to use what we have. My husband has good wood-working skills which should prove very useful, and I am trying to give myself a crash course in gardening. I also had a big conversation with my husband about his plans for us to meet a friend and his wife who were recently on an international flight from the Philippines-- my risk alert radar was going crazy!! Things are getting so complicated...God never promised things would easy...I'm trying to trust in Him!!
        Way to go cheryl!
        It sounds like the horrific thought of the virus scares him but he wont admit it.
      Spike4187 · 3 months ago
      JW....you are not alone, same problem in my house. We have 7 people here but also we have around six and upwards to ten teenagers to 20 year olds that sleep here a lot because of bad home life. When I talk with my wife about stocking up and limiting foot traffic to our house, she just tells me I am being paranoid and ridiculous. I tell her I would rather be safe than sorry. So I continue to stock up. We have no idea how bad this will get. My grandfather went through the great depression and my dad was the oldest. When I was being deployed to the MIddle East, (many years ago) I gave my grandfather hell because he was out in his garden on a very hot july day. He sat me down and told me his story about the great depression. He had his garden, chickens and hogs. He canned his own food and lived off what he produced and that is how he, grandma and his seven children survived and did not have to go to the city and stand in a bread line. He told me, "I will have this garden until the day I die" He did and lived to 93. He was big, strong and one smart dude. He told me, don't ever trust the government, never. They lied to us up to the day the banks closed and people could not get their money to buy anything. What you had in your home is what you had.

jw williams · 3 months ago
        My dad was the son of a sharecropper. My 86 yr old dad says he remembers seeing the sky filled with planes going to ww2.
      Copperhead · 3 months ago
      Probably a rough thing to be told since you seem to be a very conscientious person, but you can only care for yourself and your family. After that, all bets are off. They are adults and have their own minds and make their own decisions - good and bad. If you have an available closet, put a lock on it and put your supplies inside. Secure it as best you can, and be prepared to defend it if need be. Shitty times sometimes require shitty solutions. :/
        jw williams · 3 months ago
        I study prepping continuously. I have a friend that is part of a prepping compound somewhere unknown. My friend contributes to the compound by having a rabbitry for the compound. The compound has a few doctors , nurses , and skilled people in it. I am a blacksmith that makes Damascus hunting knives. But they do not have room for me even though I have a skill. That's ok too. Even though, I know what I know, I still like to ask questions, because you never know, there might be someone out there that knows a better way of doing something. In prepping, you can never know too much.
      Shane Chambers · 3 months ago
      Best thing to do, to show them how helpless they are is to do a 'Drill'. So tonight, cut the water/power to your house and see how long you can make it and how comfortable everyone is if they got to stay put. See if they can make it 3 days without going Crazy and pacifying themself with a mocha frappichio from Starbucks. Tell them, they won't even have that to give them that "Mental Novocain" they seek. Sadly, this is why Millions die, because they have grown accustom to a life that's way out of balance with the harsh reality of nature. When millions are re-introduced to the wild, the die off will be severe.

"Prepare Now, Avoid the Panic" Panic's will cause prices to skyrocket. Water especially. I think a stainless steel gravity fed water filter is probably best. You're going to need that anyway if you have to bug out. Dump 5 gallons of water from a stream into it....and come back hours later and you got 5 clean gallons of water. Now DO keep in mind, UV and Boiling are the only things that will get rid of Viruses. That's why I went with a commercial distiller. It takes a long time and energy, but its' better than the alternative.
    Question:
    On a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being the most serious efforts. What number do you think us survivalists should be at as far as gathering supplies quickly for this virus agent thats said to be consuming america in the days ahead. I mean should we be buying water and food everyday ? Should we be in full survival mode ???
      James Spruyt · 3 months ago
      Break out that credit card and start buying any and everything. This is not a drill. This is more serious than a heart attack. Get it today. This is TEOWAKI. I went to Costco yesterday to get a slice of cheese pizza and a hot dog. I tried to enjoy every second of the normalcy knowing that it will soon be just a fond memory.
        jw williams · 3 months ago
        Im poor. I dont have credit cards.
          TSlinger · 3 months ago
          This calls for extra wisdom, but if you are in the Lord, you are not forsaken. He is not unaware of your status and frankly...those 2 facts may make you that much more prepared, if you know what I mean...removes clutter.
      Copperhead · 3 months ago
      At this point, you should be looking at what China has been through and preparing accordingly. They are in their 2nd round of quarantine, and likely will be in their 3rd very soon.. That is 6 weeks, and transmission hasn't even slowed. I would be planning on 3 months of supplies at a minimum.

That means 1 gallon of water per person per day. An aquatainer holds 7 gallons, that is enough water for 1 person for 1 week. Water won't shut down immediately if at all in the US, but if this extends for a long duration (who knows at this point) then services could be disrupted.

If you're stuck in the house, 1200 calories should be sufficient per person per day. Buy what you normally eat and can prepare with little fuss. Again, electricity probably won't go out, but... Make your foods simple - I would make it a point to buy prep food that only requires water, or very minimal amounts of other ingredients such as milk, butter and oil.

Think ahead and have a plan to hide your foods well should the need arise. Have a plan for defense of your home and loved ones.
        jw williams · 3 months ago
        Those 7 gallon water containers are 15.00 each. For 3 people , it would take about 13 of those for a month. Thats right at 200.00
        And how long will canned meat stsy good after its expired
          I'm still eating some 5-6 years past date. Just found 1st bad can a . Weeks ago. Threw it out grabbed another can it was fine.
          TSlinger · 3 months ago
          Canned meat stored indoors and undented should be good for 7-10 years easy. Expiry dates are unreliable and unrealistic.
            Charles Yearwood · 3 months ago
            TSlinger, last night I ate some Vienna sausage from 5 years back and it was OK. As long as those cans are 100% sealed the contents are still good. Another meat item to have handy is those packaged meat sticks but they should be kept refrigerated. beef jerky makes a good snack with crackers and can be a meal for hard times if necessary.
          Copperhead · 3 months ago
          Most canned meat on the shelf now will show a 2022 date (Chicken/Ham).
      Shane Chambers · 3 months ago
      survivalblog.com You can buy decades of preparadness archives on a DVD for like 20 bucks or less. They got a list of lists for what you should have on hand. It's got to be a way of life. I like the "Shelf Reliance" can rotators. New stuff goes to the back, you eat older stuff first.
      TSlinger · 3 months ago
      My opinion- no amount of preps is ever enough if the situation is big enough. this could be big enough. No amount of preps is enough in any situation if one's Spiritual house is not in order. Good luck trying to out-maneuver God's will...to put it bluntly. Thee's practical, there's hysterical, and then there's what goes beyond all of that: panic. It's never good to panic, as panic is the last step before elimination. Example...when a mob of troops busts down your door at 3AM, that's panic time and it's game over. A guy who's been prepping for 20 years will tell you- there is always something else to consider- and it could be a 5th generation "if this, then this, this, this, and this" consideration.

As for me...every facet of your life is about to change, mark my words. Whether you live in a city or a remote location, this plague has already begun to bore into your life and the world has been transformed into global governance. As Celeste very well stated:
      "What should be our attitude considering this viral release? Each one of us should be getting our spiritual house in order. From here on out it will our lives will be a difficult journey. But you my friends, are a rose among thorns and are able to thrive with Living Water nourishment and protection of Jesus Christ."

Are you among the redeemed of God through Christ alone? If so...you are in the best shape. If not...I can't even imagine.
        I do pray everyday.
        But will this virus be a temporary thing that will burn itself out and everything go back to normal??
          Grim · 3 months ago
          If, you aren't in full prepping mode right this second, you're going to regret it. Even before the virus issue came up, we were looking at a total economic meltdown and it had already shown signs of starting. The virus has just sped up the process a bit and guaranteed that there's no way to avoid the collapse now. We're also looking at major food shortages soon, because of the dismal growing season both here and around the world last year. Finally, they are already making predictions that the growing season will be really bad again this year.
    Anthony Yim · 3 months ago
    Plausible theory that a lot of deaths are not classified as death from the virus. Here the twitter poster says that reinfection is causing sudden heart failure due to Cytokine storms in younger people. Frightening and terrible to see. Over 100K "unreported" deaths due to this situation according to the Twitter post. https://twitter.com/hopeseekr/status/1229643896533241857
    Shane Chambers · 3 months ago
    So, I remember in Fukashima...they sent robots in because of the Intense Radiation. The Robots kept breaking down because radiation causes elements to morph from one to another and this damages sensitive electronics quickly. So when you see a robot, that's terminator level stuff. Either it's a Radiation Scout, IED Scout, or now a BioWeapon Scout. It's a tacid admission by authorities that it's too hazardous of an environment for their law enforcement officials. This crossed the line to zombie apocalypse.
      jw williams · 3 months ago
      Ya know you are right... think about it. They are using freaking robots to communicate. Why dont they just use their city speakers to broadcast
        HeyJude · 3 months ago
        Because the robots may have more than one function. The communications being the obvious part. The sensors...not so obvious.
          Shane Chambers · 3 months ago
          It's BB8 Today, Droideka Tomorrow.
            Charles Yearwood · 3 months ago
            I've got some 12-gauge ammo that can ruin any robot's day, LOL.
              Shane Chambers · 3 months ago
              Shotguns are my favorite. Problem is they aren't Long Range Weapons. .308 /7.62x51mm or better. Creedmore is a popular round these days too. .338 Edge/Lapua Next. .50 BMG. There are few ranges that will allow you to shoot .50 BMG. To much noise, and they fear someone will overshoot their target and it land somewhere it shouldn't.
    Dale Power · 3 months ago
    1. If the quarantine is working, why continue to increase restrictions, pushing into death levels? (No food, no water, poor sanitation can all lead to greater death tolls.)

2. If it is not working, why not tell the world to get ready? Even if they released a bio-weapon on accident, letting the world know that this is going on would make them look better and help hide the fact they their lab ( Wuhan Lab 34, we know it was you...) screwed the pooch. It's easier to blame the CIA if you aren't hiding a massive problem.

3. Why hide the numbers in the U.S.? Sure, you have the conspiracy idea, that they want this to catch hold and kill/sterilize millions of more, but if that happens now the CDC and Fed-Gov will look insanely culpable. it would be better to claim they are tracking and fighting, then Oops, they can't really do it well enough! Oh, nos!!!

I think that, regardless of the reasons behind it, we are looking at a much worse situation than we are being allowed to see. That's never a good thing.
      Mike Fisch · 3 months ago
      Dale, most people don't think and that's why the elites get away with all of the malfeasance, time and time again.

Heh, two airplanes crashed into two skyscrapers that were designed to withstand airplane impacts, and the skyscrapers collapsed at free-fall speed perfectly into their own footprints into a very small pile of rubble that was quickly carted away. A third 50-story building (World Trader Center Building 7) also collapsed that day the same way, but no airplane hit it. That all makes sense, right? So now we need an endless stream of "wars on terror" and to continually remove more of people's constitutional rights to protect them from the "terrorists." Yet most people accept that, and they'll buy whatever nonsense the CDC and fed gov give them about coronavirus.
      Copperhead · 3 months ago
      It's too late to prevent the spread - it's already global. The damage has been done, so now it is all about maintaining social structure and economic viability. China will cut off their feet to save their legs. This situation has to be dire to make that kind of decision.

The UK recognizes the problem and is being proactive in warning that quarantines are coming - the same first step that China took. It didn't work for them, and may not work for the UK.

The US is still playing the subversive game of hiding how bad it it. Care givers value their jobs, and when only a few make claims they are quickly shutdown called liars and crackpots and disappear, deciding they may as well shut their mouths and play the game. The government is pervasive in everything here, and along with the media propaganda arm, can control the narrative for a very long time.

Telling everyone there is a pandemic at this point will gain nothing. They are still hoping a vaccine/cure can be developed in time to avoid having to call it what it is and dealing with the ensuing panic. All you can do now is prepare for the worst.

780M currently quarantined in China - more than the US, Canada, Mexico and Russia combined. 100% martial law in Wuhan - no one allowed out of their homes for any reason, no food, no water, until further notice. It's just the flu.
        jw williams · 3 months ago
        Copperhead... question. Are you buying water, food too ?
          Copperhead · 3 months ago
          All of my food and water fell overboard along with my guns at an upcoming boating accident.
            Shane Chambers · 3 months ago
            For a time, the NRA would cover lost guns in a "Duck boat Accident". I don't know if that's still the case anymore.
            Lol ok sorry
              Spike4187 · 3 months ago
              JW.....if you believe that...I have some real estate in Wuhan guaranteed virus free! Wake up kid. Your on the right track, do what you can and don't ever trust what the government tells you. And don't trust the charlatan TV preachers. Spiritually speaking, they are as bad as the virus.
              Copperhead · 3 months ago
              It will be tragic.
    Shane Chambers · 3 months ago
    Now here's a SHTF Scenario (Literally) that is happening right now: 211 Million Gallons of Sewage Spilled in Florida.

- So This is why you need a water purifier, even in good times ... look what happens.
    -This is why you need emergency food -- do you think people want to fish anywhere near the run off. Do you want to go out driving/traipsing around near the spill?
    -This is why you need a bugout plan. If we were under quarantine, do you think anyone would bother to fix a sewage leak? Death and Diseases would spread faster than a Kardashian rumor.
    TSlinger · 3 months ago
    That is something straight outta worst fears land. This is precisely why a "voter" who is not a single issue (2A) voter is a useless voter. If firearms liberties are not the primary reason you go to the polls, you cut off your nose to spite your face and are acquiescing to this kind of eventual control. Have your secondary issues...but these folks have no liberties at all. Woe the wrath of God coming...