Cruise Ship With Symptomatic People DOCKING IN NEW JERSEY

Cruise Ship With Symptomatic People DOCKING IN NEW JERSEY

A cruise ship with "numerous" people who have symptoms of Corona virus, is dociking in Bayonne, New Jersey, just outside New York City this morning.

People with the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the New Jersey Department of Health are on the docks and will take those folks for testing and Quarantine.

These people may simply have some "bug."   It may not be Corona Virus.

If not, no harm.

If so, then the virus will have arrived in the most densely populated state in America (New Jersey) and right outside the country's biggest city, New York.

(Hal Turner Remark: Bayonne is just a few miles from where I live.)

Stay tuned.

UPDATE

THey had FIVE PORT CALLS not including NY/NJ

(1/27) New York, New Jersey
(1/30)San Juan, Puerto Rico
1/31) Phillipsburg, Saint Maarten Island, Dutch Antilles
(2/1) St.Johns, Antigua
(2/2) Castries, Saint Lucia Island
(2/3) Basseterre, Port Zanta, St. Kitts Island
(2/7) New York, New Jersey

Ted Dunham · 3 months ago
    Can't post on the newest thread. Has script all over the page when I click on the link to post.
    Jill Hart · 3 months ago
    https://youtu.be/ir79nIFbobA what's going on in the economy
    TSlinger · 3 months ago
    Boy...I'm about 'this close" to pressing the buy button on a few loaded shopping carts....
      Jill Hart · 3 months ago
      did that two weeks ago
        TSlinger · 3 months ago
        Even as a Pre-trib "Calvinist" if a term is required, I cover the bases in case I'm wrong.
        TSlinger · 3 months ago
        If you only knew my capabilities already...I'm practically a legend in my circles. Not kidding...I am my father's son. And my step-father's for that matter. My mom's guy is an old outfitter. We got his in spades. And yet I still see opportunities...
          Ted Dunham · 3 months ago
          Most likely ain't gonna matter as in terms of catching it or not. If and I say if it's here like in China, very little chance in heck that you can keep yourself from getting it. Now you might delay it, if you can get secluded enough and summer gets here early and your more south than north. That might do it.
    Copperhead · 3 months ago
    Check this video out before it's taken down...
    Ted Dunham · 3 months ago
    Here's a Brit that caught it on the cruise ship in Japan. No symptoms and feels fine, but he's shedding the virus.

A British honeymooner has been admitted to hospital after he and 60 others tested positive for coronavirus on a cruise ship.

Alan Steele, from Wolverhampton, was diagnosed with the infection on board the Diamond Princess, which is quarantined off Yokohama, Japan.

The newlywed said he was being taken to hospital on Friday while his wife, Wendy, remained on board the ship.

Mr Steele wrote on Facebook: “Just to let you all know I have been diagnosed as having the virus and am being shipped to hospital.

“Would also like to say that at the moment I am not showing any symptoms so just possibly a carrier.”
    J.A. · 3 months ago
    The release of these 4000 people just may be the one event that pushed us over the edge here in the U.S. Medics and personnel had no PPE and the rest were released. Complete and utter incompetence! They should fire Mayor Jimmy Davis over this for putting everyone's lives in danger.
      Ted Dunham · 3 months ago
      Not fired. Something more permanent.

Are you sure they all were released?
      jw williams · 3 months ago
      Yes it doesnt make sense . This is a epic highly contagious bioweapon virus spreading worst than polio. Its making the spanish flu look small.
    jw williams · 3 months ago
    The Chinese President

Robert A · 3 months ago
    I would concur either Hal has gone to his fallback location. Or he is endeavouring to find out the truth of these 2 ships today.( no update since 1000hrs EST in his home state?) As too many cruise ships with corona virus In the last days is proving to stink to high heaven..
    C D · 3 months ago
    As am walking in my 2nd airport of 3 today am looking around wondering which ones of the thousands of people walking past me are part of the thousands that just got off that ship heading home.

interesting note from the field in the US on the east coast, besides myself I’ve only seen 3 other people with masks on all of which were Asian, Everyone keeps look at me and you can see it in there face, what’s up with this white dude?!?

My thought, hopefully we will never find out
      jw williams · 3 months ago
      They think you have it. They dont know you are protecting against it. Its a good way to keep people avoiding you.
        Grim · 3 months ago
        If what you say is true, I intend to greet my mother-in-law at the door upon her next visit, while dressed in a full hazmat suit and gas mask.
          Candace Hathaway · 3 months ago
          HA!!!!!
            Grim · 3 months ago
            I took note of your screen name and it brought back memories. I grew up In La Grange.
              Candace Hathaway · 3 months ago
              That's awesome! I sure do love Texas
                Grim · 3 months ago
                I'm now an ex-pat Texan living in Missouri, but thank God, we have a bbq place here that's owned by people who were trained in Lockhart, where proper bbq is made.
              jw williams · 3 months ago
              Good zz top song
                Grim · 3 months ago
                I actually went to the Fayette County Fair a few years ago and saw ZZ Top perform "La Grange" in La Grange. Unfortunately, I'm more than old enough to remember when the song was new, as my kids reminded me frequently.
          jw williams · 3 months ago
          She would run
    jw williams · 3 months ago
    Coronavirus plane has landed in San Antonio. TEXAS.

Grim · 3 months ago
      The place of my birth, although it's not the city it once was. The only encouraging news about this event, is that if the virus begins to spread in San Antonio, it could take weeks for it to infect a legal, American citizen. However, lets hope it stays contained.
      Candace Hathaway · 3 months ago
      Less than an hour from me. Oh goodie
    jw williams · 3 months ago
    Wonder if hal flew the coop to his bugout state.
    blue collar jedi · 3 months ago
    Did you see the picture of the medics taking the patients off the ship? No masks. Just gloves! Brave or stupid.
    William Raywalt · 3 months ago
    If it is actually coronavirus on this ship, or the one that tried to dock at Guam, it's going to be very expensive for the cruise line owners. Can you imagine having to decontaminate every square inch of a cruise ship? It would probably be cheaper to buy a new ship.
      Ted Dunham · 3 months ago
      Be dead in a week or less once everyone is off the ship. To be extra cautious, let it sit a month. It isn't like anyone will be going on cruses for a while anyways.
    BoldlyReady · 3 months ago
    Hal , how many messages do you need, to "run to the hills, don't look back"....set up a remote, you should be working from a remote now anyway.
    Jared Passenger · 3 months ago
    This virus is a nightmare for any cruise ship company since now, a normal and common virus such as the "normal" flu and the Norwalk virus witch is very common and causes flu like symptoms, will have to be tested or treated as if it may be this novel coronavirus which it may not be. Not knowing means you have to assume it is. Companies can not operate like this.
    Grim · 3 months ago
    Take it for however you will and I'm certainly not promoting this possible information, but here's what was broadcast a few minutes ago:

It was just reported(Infowars live show), that the Coronavirus is not only largely *race specific* in nature, but also partially gender specific. Apparently, the group at most risk are Chinese males, who are *five times more likely to be infected.* After them, it's the rest of the Chinese population, including females. Next, it's other people who have any significant portion of the Chinese race within their bloodline. Lastly, it's said that races who have little or no Chinese genetic background have the lowest chance of infection(still significant though), which would include whites, blacks, etc..
      Jill Hart · 3 months ago
      China is predominantly males statistically speaking with so many Chinese affected it would mostly be affecting Chinese males. I am pretty sure that as this gets into the general populations around the world we will see that it isn't race specific.
      Mike Fisch · 3 months ago
      Steven Ben-Nun of Israeli News Live thinks this theory is correct, and that it's an attack on China. Hmm....
        Jill Hart · 3 months ago
        I listened to Steven say that too. While it might be an attack I would think it was done in hopes of taking trump down.
      Ted Dunham · 3 months ago
      To bad one can only believe about 12% of what Jones 'reports' on.
        Grim · 3 months ago
        While I agree with you and don't bet my life on anything AJ says, this story apparently came from outside sources and he simply aggregated them and presented the dialogue. In the past, that has proven to be some of the more accurate reporting he does.
      Mike Fisch · 3 months ago
      That's a possibility. Another possibility is that information is a psyop to get the rest of us to let down our guards.

If the virus is race-specific, then it may have been released by the West as an attack on China, done in a way to make it look like it came from China's own level 4 bio-safety lab in Wuhan.

Honestly I just don't think we're going to know until we see how it hits other non-Asian populations.
      TSlinger · 3 months ago
      So basically...it's possible this will affect certain blood types and/or genomes more than others.
        Grim · 3 months ago
        I did read a random report last night, that says it's also more infectious for people with A,B, and AB blood types, while type O has a slightly lower infection rate.
          Ted Dunham · 3 months ago
          I read that also, although i didn't see how much lower type O is.
            Grim · 3 months ago
            Type O was indeed appreciably lower, but only by a few percentage points. While that's statistically important in scientific circles, in the practical arena we all live in, it's not all that and a bag of Cheetos.
          BoldlyReady · 3 months ago
          Interesting how rumors run......the story I heard was the opposite, the A type is more resistant .....hmmmmm

Check out all the Biblical , this is exactly what was described in Revelation and Prophesies ......The Blood of the Lamb IS your protection. Remember the story of the Angel of Death in Egypt , the LAMBS Blood was put on the doorways . Christ is the Lamb, His Blood was given on the cross.
            Grim · 3 months ago
            Actually, what I read wasn't a *rumor*, it was a report from a virologist in India, whose studying samples of the virus.
    jonathan adams · 3 months ago
    Its like they want to spread the virus. I dont get it. Deep state at work.
    Robert A · 3 months ago
    Looking at the itinerary that Hal has posted above its about 10 days. The fact multiple passengers are ill with potential Corona proves everything Hal is reporting to be 100% factual as its highly unlikely the patient zero or zeroes on this cruise were visibly sick when they boarded 10 days ago. Yet multiple passengers are now sick 10 days into the cruise again proving Hal's reporting of contagious sleeper patients or patients with zero symptoms and contagious..Either way the time lines/length of cruise to visibly sick means we are in deep sheet!!
    Daniel Thompson · 3 months ago
    According to RT https://www.rt.com/usa/480339-coronavirus-cruise-ship-chinese-new-jersey/
    it's not just a bug, there are 4 confirmed being taken to a hospital. In a packed ship like that, expect almost all on board to already have it. Prep like mad this weekend if you've not done so. No only is it here....but we just brought in a shipload of it. Good times.
    HJ Richards · 3 months ago
    Very important and critical read here .... PLEASE READ ............. https://thecommonsenseshow.com/conspiracy-health-martial-law/new-coronavirus-statistics-are-far-worse-feared
      Ted Dunham · 3 months ago
      I'm not saying this isn't true, it could be, but if it is, what is the game here? And I'm not going with the elites want us gone. I didn't vote for trump, but if he is in on this, he'll be tossed out in Nov. Can't see he'd be ok with that.