Elites Are Bugging-OUT! CEOs of DISNEY, MASTERCARD and SALESFORCE all RESIGN within 24 hours

Elites Are Bugging-OUT!   CEOs of DISNEY, MASTERCARD and SALESFORCE all RESIGN within 24 hours

Head honchos at Mastercard, Walt Disney Co., and Salesforce, which all sit in the top half of the Fortune 500, are stepping aside, leaving many to speculate about the strange confluence of high-profile departures.

Robert Iger, who has helmed Walt Disney Co. since 2005, will retain the role of Executive Chairman through 2021, but will be replaced as CEO by Bob Chapek.

“With the successful launch of Disney’s direct-to-consumer businesses and the integration of Twenty-First Century Fox well underway, I believe this is the optimal time to transition to a new CEO,” Mr. Iger said in a statement released Tuesday.

“I have the utmost confidence in Bob and look forward to working closely with him over the next 22 months as he assumes this new role and delves deeper into Disney’s multifaceted global businesses and operations, while I continue to focus on the Company’s creative endeavors.”

Mastercard’s Ajay Banga will also transition from CEO to Executive Chairman effective Jan. 1, 2021, the company announced.

Banga will be replaced by Chief Product Officer Michael Miebach.

“Mastercard’s announcement came a day after the credit card company warned the coronavirus outbreak could hit its 2020 revenue. The stock traded 1.6% lower in the premarket,” CNBC reported on Tuesday.

Keith Block, who served as co-CEO of top customer-relationship management firm Salesforce, stepped down on Tuesday.

Block will remain as Advisor to the CEO, the company explained in a statement.

WHY?

Many people are now openly wondering why these top three CEO's all chose to leave on the same day?   Some people say they believe it has to do with the Coronavirus outbreak and continued spread globally.  It is being widely RUMORED that these rich and powerful people are "bugging-out" to their bunker-type survival locations to try to survive the coming pandemic.

Others suggest these men probably know an economic crash is coming and speculate further than these men can't cash out their share options till they are gone from the jobs.

Science suggests BOTH reason may be true, and inter-related.

While the Coronavirus is killing many people who become infected with it, striking fear into a growing segment of global population, the economic impact of this situation will be significant.

China is at about ZERO Gross Domestic Product for the last five or six weeks.   Pretty much all the factories in China are closed due to the outbreak.

This lack of production is now beginning to cause troubles outside China.   Factories in other countries, which rely on Chinese-made spare parts, are suffering parts shortages and having to stop manufacturing.

Similarly, entities outside China which rely on raw materials from China have had to curtail work without shipments coming from China.

This will have a gigantic economic impact worldwide.   Some doomsday speculators claim the disease outbreak is a "Black Swan Event" to the financial sector; something no one anticipated, which causes a cascading impact and failures.

Today, February 27, is supposed to be a hell of a day according to sources.  Stay tuned.  We all get to see at the same time if those sources were right.

Don Hall · 3 months ago
    The aspects of SARS that made it 'not very good at killing' were all modified to produce something with ENHANCED ability to kill. Where SARS was weak, HIV and TB were both strong. By splicing the HIV and TB into the SARS virus, they enhanced it to an ELE status.
      Carl Goldsworthy · 3 months ago
      Is TB tuberculosis ? My mother had that - what with also smoking she died of cancer early forties.
      Acute infection lasts for several weeks and may include symptoms such as fever, swollen lymph nodes, inflammation of the throat, rash, muscle pain, malaise, and mouth and esophageal sores. The latency stage involves few or no symptoms and can last anywhere from two weeks to twenty years or more, depending on the individual.
        Don Hall · 3 months ago
        What ever it is I am going to wash my hands so I wont get it!
          Not enough.....
          Tuberculosis is spread through the air when people who have active TB in their lungs cough, spit, speak, or sneeze......
          About 80% of people in many Asian and African countries test positive while 5–10% of people in the United States population test positive by the tuberculin test.
    Don Hall · 3 months ago
    The SARS virus.
    As a corona virus, it is highly mutagenic which is why there is no 'vaccine' nor any hope of developing one. Those protein keys that sit on the outside are in an evolutionary dance with the body for the 'key' shape that is correct. One of the most telling things they said early on - and the reason why we know that this is a bioweapon - is because of a slip-up one of the researchers said while examining it.
    It is a bioweapon because there is no change in the outer shell of the virus (SARS), while there is splicing happening on he interior---the HIV (retrovirus)/TB (fungal) additions)."
      Carl Goldsworthy · 3 months ago
      Not my area - is that like saying it has the same weapon delivery system (aka rocket) but different payload (aka bomb) ?
      I know this is true with computer viruses - people recycle code that gets entry into a network (a known "exploit", or "back door"). That code then bootstraps, downloads in the mal-ware that does the damage (ET phones home).
    Don Hall · 3 months ago
    The president said we will all be fine. We just need to wash our hands. Try not to touch all of the hand rails.
      That is an awesome story. Thanks!!
    jw williams · 3 months ago
    I have been seeing jokes in comments about this bio weapon. Folks this is serious. This isnt a time to crack jokes. This thing is speading quicky before our eyes. Looking at a world map, look at all the cases and misery to the left of California and then to the right in the middle east. It is covering all of it and the U.S. is right in the middle. All of people say, " oh its not going to get that bad in the U.S because we have top health care". This bio weapon is not a respecter of persons.
      It is serious, but simple and cheap ways of healing yourself at home actually work. Chloine dioxide works and is safe internally. Go too aspoonfullofmedicine.com for info and a link to buy it.
      Geez · 3 months ago
      I have to disagree. Humor helps us get through the darkest of times. I have a grandson, who is 6, who now knows how to separate food into "eat now" and "store for later." Another granddaughter who keeps asking if she or her friends will die. I refuse to be all dour and glum all the time. I will not let this virus win.
        BoldlyReady · 3 months ago
        Opportunity .......tell them about the Christians in Egypt that were SAVED from the Angel of Death , by the Blood of the Lamb on the doorways. The Lamb, even back then , before Jesus was born, the Lamb is Jesus, the Blood is the dying on the cross. Today the Blood of the Lamb is acceptance of Jesus.
          Geez · 3 months ago
          We are Christians, so she is already taught those very valuable lessions. But I also counseled her mom to teach her that other people have survived the Great Depression and plagues like Spanish Flu in more recent times and to elaborate on the survival lessons and how people come together in hard times. "Faith without works...."
      Joseph Ferreri · 3 months ago
      For week I asked friends and family to buy masks and basic supplies .. really no big deal but very few have done so . I really am shocked. I show them the photos from family in China and I get a blank stare... unreal .
        Geez · 3 months ago
        Got some friends who went from store to store in Atlanta without any luck. Store staff told them "all the masks have been appropriated by the American government."
        BoldlyReady · 3 months ago
        It REALLY is frustrating to deal with the "blindness" within your family, I have the same problem. Just do what you can....... AND KEEP doing it .....there WILL be a point that the the "scales" will be removed from their eyes and they will see. It will be more difficult for them but just keep bringing them the truth. Evil is destroyed by the truth.
          TSlinger · 3 months ago
          I'm more concerned of their blindness to Christ. But, that is hardly their fault entirely...if God has already deemed them 'vessels for destruction'.
        Daniel Thompson · 3 months ago
        I had an argument/discussion with my brother just a little bit ago about the same thing. He said it's spreading cause people don't wash their hands. It's not coming here, no pandemic, no quarantine. It only happens over in asia. I love my brother, but he's toast
        jw williams · 3 months ago
        Dont feel bad. I got cussed out by my wife because i bought extra food.
          Having a large store of groceries is my greatest money saver. I don't buy anything at the store that's not a fabulous sale!
          If hamburger is on sale for $1.99 lb I buy 20-1# packages. I always but from meat case. I have them do 1# packages wrapped to freeze.
          Same for any other meats on sale. If can goods are on sale I buy by thw case. Everything is done this way. I save $1k's a year by doing this. It builds up sale by sale. Now days if its not on saleI don't need it.
          If it's an exceptional sale the managers will now put in special orders for me instead of having me clear their shelves off! Lol.
          My grandchildren refer to my pantry as my private grocery store.
            Gregg Walker · 3 months ago
            That is awesome ! I’m another guy whose wife give him nothing but grief for stocking up. I would love to do more but she complains about space. Someday she’ll wish we did more. Oh well.
              TSlinger · 3 months ago
              I am extremely fortunate! My wife extends no controls to me! She figures I know well enough to let me do my thing- and I hers.
              jw williams · 3 months ago
              Gregg. Thst iscexactly right
    Carl Goldsworthy · 3 months ago
    It is an ill wind....Woohooo !
    The EU law meant 27 police forces, none speaking my language, could email my local police station with a request to arrest and deport me.
    The only paper check is that the penalty for the alleged foreign crime is 1 year in prison or more.
    I would then face trial in a foreign language and legal system that I know nothing about.
    Next please, UK gov, make illegal the EU tracking-spying chips put into every new car.
      BoldlyReady · 3 months ago
      Ammo .......make sure ya got plenty of ammo ....... that is what will greet ANY foreigner trying to impose ANY non- American Constitutional rule upon THIS part of The Republic.
    timewilltell · 3 months ago
    I think these actually may be related to Epstein's little adventures and Q anon.
      Gregg Walker · 3 months ago
      I saw similar conjecture on a FB group last night as if these 3 execs were being forced to resign and possibly charged. At this point, I have no idea what to think.
      Standing Wave · 3 months ago
      JM - One can hear similar sounds, yet even more miserable, near the arroyo in Pasadena CA when a temperature inversion in the evening channels sounds from the north part of Pasadena, a poor section, into southern Pasadena and South Pasadena. I think these sounds exist in most large cities; they just cannot always be heard. It is very disconcerting to hear it in person. It sounds like pure insanity - Bedlam x100.
      Carl Goldsworthy · 3 months ago
      And very, very, VERY frightening.
      Wake up screaming, nightmare stuff.
      Geez · 3 months ago
      The chinese are yelling and screaming out their rage and frustration from their windows. Same sounds were heard when Hillary lost.

#DarkHumor aside, as a collective nation, we have been sheltered for a long, long period of time from situations when everything breaks down...but they'll be surely studying this event 150 years from now in their school textbooks.
    Carl Goldsworthy · 3 months ago
    “Once you have the infection, it could remain dormant and with minimal symptoms, and then you can get an exacerbation if it finds its way into the lungs,” said Professor Philip Tierno at New York University’s school of medicine.

He said much remained unknown about the virus: “I’m not certain that this is not bi-phasic, like anthrax,” he said, meaning the disease might appear to go away before recurring.

GULP !
      wendy maddalena · 3 months ago
      reminds me of chicken pox as it lays dormant in spine and when your immunity is low enough it resurfaces like shingles
        Carl Goldsworthy · 3 months ago
        Also, a friend of mine was abroad in WW2. Ended up crazy, but that is another story. One day I visited, and his #3 wife Selena said he was on his bed, paralysed. He had told me that every few years he got "sand fever".
    Coronavirus news:
    Japan closes all schools as Saudi Arabia halts pilgrimages
    Keith Reindl · 3 months ago
    Hal always knows how to get my heart racing at 5am ????
    TheColorPurple · 3 months ago
    Guess that means that their #2 wasnt elite enough to bug out with them....I saw that all dsy yesterday anout the resignations but it didnt click....
    Carl Goldsworthy · 3 months ago
    A woman in Japan who contracted the new coronavirus and was released from hospital after recovering has tested positive again, officials said Thursday.....

Schools hit by COVID-19 in Japan called off classes Tuesday, while other schools were asked by local education boards to consider shortening or downsizing upcoming graduation ceremonies.
    Carl Goldsworthy · 3 months ago
    Seven months of rioting in HK - and now poor old China will just have to take it over.
    Hmmm ?
    Carl Goldsworthy · 3 months ago
    If we bug out - does that make us "eilte" ?
      Dale Power · 3 months ago
      No. They have already set their numbers and if you are not currently included, you will be the sheep they expect to sheer. Later, when they pop their heads back up in five or ten years.

With most of the world's population gone, their armed soldiers will be able to come out and dominate the remainder. Except that the people who are left, the survivors, might just be waiting for them and not nearly as soft, or kind, as they recalled the "little people" once being.
        Carl Goldsworthy · 3 months ago
        Our bug out preparations expose our personal limitations.
        When their servants realise they cannot be replaced, game over.