My Home Town Confirms TWO Coronavirus Cases. My County now has 19

My Home Town Confirms TWO Coronavirus Cases.  My County now has 19

The number of presumptive positive tests for the coronavirus in Hudson County jumped to 19, according statistics released by the state Department of Health Monday afternoon.

State officials did not identify the municipalities where the new cases are residents, but it is known that there are multiple cases in Jersey City, Hoboken, West New York and North Bergen (Hal Turner's home town). Hudson County had 11 cases as of Sunday afternoon. Likewise, the state also saw a sharp increase, from 98 Sunday afternoon to 178 Monday.

Earlier Monday, North Bergen announced its first two cases.

Hoboken, Union City, West New York and Weehawken have imposed 10 p.m. curfews, and Gov. Phil Murphy said today that he is urging people to adhere to an 8 p.m. curfew. Some communities in Hudson County had imposed a take-out-only restriction on restaurants, and Monday Murphy ordered it throughout the state.

HAL TURNER COMMENTARY

I knew it _could_ happen.  Now, it has happened.  The virus has arrived in MY home town.

This is surreal.

Life goes on, pretty much as usual right now.  There are more and more folks out in public wearing masks and gloves.

Traffic is much lighter than it used to be.  In fact, I actually noticed a week ago - that it was suddenly much quieter outside.

My area is densely populated and it's usually noisy here.  From local traffic on Paterson Plank Road, and Kennedy Blvd, to heavy traffic on Rt. 495 a half mile to my north, taking people into and out of the Lincoln Tunnel and NYC, to traffic on the Turnpike a half mile or so to my west, to sirens of police cars, ambulances and fire trucks, to helicopters overhead shuttling the wealthy to and from New York City, and, of course, the airplanes.  Newark, Kennedy and LaGuardia airports are all close.

Yet I walked out into my backyard last week and distinctly noticed. it was . . . quiet.   Very strange.

The only time things are actually quiet here . . .  is very late Christmas Eve.  That's pretty much it.  But now, the quiet is noticeable.

Evening "Rush Hour" here usually started around 3:30 PM and finished around 7:00 PM.   Now, it's more like 5:00-6:30.

I, my wife and son have all been wearing N-95 masks if we went out for the past week or so.  It was weird; with pretty much everyone else staring.  But I just diverted my eyes and went about my business.  As I looked around, I caught folks who had been staring, diverting their view.  Some snickered.   I thought to myself "Yea, go ahead and laugh; but I'm safe and the joke's on you."

People here are (finally) becoming nervous about this disease.  A little late, but better than never.

I'm not certain what the future holds, but I've done everything I can for over 6 weeks to try to wake folks up, get them to prepare, and give them the facts.

I just don't know what else I can do.

If civil unrest starts breaking out, I suspect it will start in the neighborhoods of NYC, Jersey City, Newark, and the like.   I'm watching carefully.  What happens HERE, will be like a Canary in the Coal Mine for the rest of you.

I will report what needs reporting.  If things go wild weasel here, it will be a harbinger of things to come for all of you.

Rebecca Klabuhn · 2 months ago
    My retail business received a UPS delivery today (3/17) and my regular UPS driver said nothing about deliveries coming to a halt. Not counting mall walkers the mall has been dead for days except for the grocery store. Plenty of toilet paper up here on the U.P. and no panic among shoppers.
    Paul Lambert · 2 months ago
    China is going to get away with this. Regardless of how this virus really started, nobody is holding the Chinese responsible and they certainly will not have to pay any reparations for the misery they unleashed onto the world.

I wouldn't know for sure since I don't consume mainstream news, but I would guess (correct me if I am wrong) that the news media are not going very harsh on China. I am certain they are far nastier to Donald Trump and Boris Johnson than they are to China.
      Carl Goldsworthy · 2 months ago
      Ha ha just read -
      “As well as enforcing quarantine measures, the law also allows the authorities to force people to be vaccinated, even though there is currently no vaccination for the virus,” reports the Local."
      You may be alamed - but this just highlights the state of EU govs. The EU state Commission law by law has taken away their powers, but not their jobs. They now make laws for the sake of it - to justify their uselessness.
      The EU is bribery codified - a candidate country to join is given a list of jobs to do before accession. During this time all current politicians are kept, and a whole new bunch are created. The new bunch have massively better pay and conditions. After accession all keep their jobs.
    Jared Passenger · 2 months ago
    Here is my take about the Wed disclosure. Hal will reveal that the virus never goes away once in your system. The AIDS part of it embeds into your system and "hides" away until it breaks out again at a later date probably in a different expression. This might explain the "re-infections" we are seeing. The horror of it all is that it will continue and it will come again and again and again. What do you want to bet? Hay Hal... am I close?
      Shane Chambers · 2 months ago
      I think it's just a cliff hanger to get more people on-board, to come listen to the show. I think the only thing that would make this worse is if it was a confirmed spreading by Mosquito. Once that happens, then the wildfire will turn into a fire tornado (firenado). and we will see everything go up in smoke as the cases go vertical.
        Jared Passenger · 2 months ago
        That is possible too. Mosquito transmission would be a game changer. Since he is waiting on revealing this I am sure it has something to do with the virus itself and it's impact on peoples health. Otherwise, the info would be time sensitive. Since this virus will continue to be with us, this sort of info can wait until Wed. Yes, I am sure he is using this to get listeners and why not? With no corporate advertising, all he has is his listeners and their donations.
    This is what I have to say..leave this country boy alone...
    jw williams · 2 months ago
    I cant imagine what else could be so horrifying about this bio weapon that Hals going to tell us wednesday night. Hes already told us everything . The only thing it could be is that it causes long term organ damage, cancer or it slowly eats the brain.
      Shane Chambers · 2 months ago
      I saw an article about 20-30% less lung function after people recover. That's bad enough if they have to walk around with an o2 bottle or on a battery powered oxygen concentrator. Most of them are made in China. Good luck getting them.
    Anthony Gordon · 2 months ago

a good read from a perspective of a medical providers experience in all this in Wuhan... please remember the healthcare providers and pray for us.. we are not robots, we are humans just like you.
    Shane Chambers · 2 months ago
    Cumo wants to Turn dorm rooms into hospital beds. Do you think the students will want to come back? Place might be haunted afterward.
      She signed a follow-up proclamation on March 16, 2020, further emphasizing her emergency powers to “suspend or limit the sale, dispensing, or transportation, of alcoholic beverages.”

I'm pretty sure my jobs in AR...will probably face similar...I work in the liquor industry..ugh
        Always remember:
        If the good Lord didn't want us to have alcohol he wouldn't have put the yeast "on" the berry!
        (That white/grey powdery stuff on fresh, unwashed berries is yeast)??
        Shane Chambers · 2 months ago
        Your job is now with AR-15. When all the Chemically Dependent can't function without a fix, they will raid liquor stores or do beer runs. That's going to be a disaster.
          Didn't Ya hear biden, everythings getting smaller......... Its an AR14 now....lol
          a lot of people have been buying up..but that's probably panic also...The two stores i work at have been like xmas...lol
          I hope we can make measures before that...
        jw williams · 2 months ago
        My brother in law loves seagram honey 7
          That Dark honey? ya know.. I've wanted to try that...This screwball peanut butter whiskey has taken the state by storm..lol
    Whoa....check this out about Canada's Prime Minister, and so much more....I wonder, damn...

Heh...is this some QAnon stuff? maybe..hope not...idk
        Shane Chambers · 2 months ago
        That's pretty over the top. I will believe it when I see it. This virus could be a big diversion by the elites or a smokescreen while they attempt to abscond away. This would be that horrific truth that HAL would have talked about. When I heard about what they were doing to those kids to torture them, then extract that chemical, there is not a curse strong enough in any language to describe those devils that would do such a thing and there would be no punishment in this life or the next that wouldn't be appropriate for them.
          I don't know....I'm betting our good Lord will be creative when they arrive.
          Personnally I'd love to help arrange the meeting.
    Brian Ulrich · 2 months ago
    Ok what the hell could it be on Wednesday??
    im thinking it’s about food( running low) money (too much printing?), or economy( next Great Depression imminent)

?? damn why couldn’t he do it today? *brain going into overdrive*
      BU, same here. Well think back to the verse he used. Then it's something that can't be stopped or done anything about. Then he said it also affects the young ppl around the time he said he would tell us about it Wednesday. So those three things is what I have been analyzing. Hmm just go home, shut your door and hide. Wait for the fury of God to pass. This was the scripture. I will feel like my life is on hold until he tells us. Horrible feeling.
      jw williams · 2 months ago
      Mental uncertainty is torture
        Are you sure about that?
    Join the club
      Why? · 2 months ago
      yup, two more days of panic mode in my OCD PTSD Brain lol
    Robert Cyrklis · 2 months ago
    Hal, it's not, that bad. China, is fine now. Apple is back in business. Singapore, is doing a great job controlling their outbreaks. There is nothing to see here, move along... It's time to get back to the Joe and Bernie, clown show.
      Shane Chambers · 2 months ago
      Who cares about China at this point? We are the ones in dire straights right now because of them.
      Ted Dunham · 2 months ago
      Chia shut down all flights and trains a couple of days ago. They are kicking people out of the hospitals even if still sick, so they can claim 'better' numbers. The'r electrical usage is still way, way, way below same time last year.
      Anthony Gordon · 2 months ago
      If you trust China’s STILL cooked numbers...
    I'm sure there will be lawsuits if the potus does a national lockdown in this country..besdies, its up to the states to do the internal ones. But potus can ban the state to state? Am I Right?
      You can't tell this country to do anything. We're free. Everyone knows their liberties, no matter the cost
    Kevin Newsom · 2 months ago
    Did you listen to the update from the President today? He said something very interesting. Paraphrasing: "Nobody is to blame for the virus...except for where it originated."

Callers wanting justice for this release should go back and watch the conference from today, 3/16.
      Why? · 2 months ago
      Any update on this, any thoughts where it originated?
        Kevin Newsom · 2 months ago
        Either by the PLA, globalists, or both. Each have something to gain from such a horrible weapon.
    Brian Ulrich · 2 months ago
    So the question that’s on everyone ones mind will be answered in coming days... how contagious and lethal is this damn thing. NYC is fixing to BOOM and I don’t know when that info comes out About cases but when it does, if the numbers are high people will panic... a few days after that if deaths start to really roll in. Panic again with a market that pushes way lower..
    Ya'll better learn how to make chili...and stews..they last a while...mmhmmmmm
    Im making a chili now...about 4 hours left!
    Kyle in PA · 2 months ago
    So I just heard from a guy at large auto parts supply chain...he isnt sure how much longer they will stay open. Car parts are getting hard to come by. Not getting in the supply (from china) they used to get. Some normal parts getting all used up...when they are out..thats it
      Paul Lambert · 2 months ago
      Maybe 3D-printing will advance enough to provide an answer. Place a block of steel or aluminium in the printer, download the specs or parameters and then have a perfectly machined part.
    Scott · 2 months ago
    Just busted out and made my darling Cheryl and I an exact "this is what we are going to be eating from this day forward, " meal, and she almost wanted to vomit. The very last of our ground beef, can of chicken noodle soup, black beans and rice plus nothing. Taste like Shit, but you can live on it!!!
      Paul Lambert · 2 months ago
      The absolutely most stressful thing about this crisis will be trying to keep women contented. Our entire culture has been centred around given women everything they want on command that they don't know how to adjust to new situations.
      Shane Chambers · 2 months ago
      Food Fatigue is a thing. You can always trade / barter with others experiencing food fatigue.
      Did you forget to stock up over the last 6-8 weeks??
      If you're going cheap why not fried potatoes & eggs?
      I've got elk, deer, beef, pork, chicken, cod & salmon in the freezer. Loads of canned & dehydrated fruits & veggies. Fresh potatoes and onions for cooking. Loads of pasta, sauces and soup bases. Flour for all bread making pancakes muffins cakes.
      One of my favorites is lefsa. Take your leftover mashed potatoes, add flour until you have a soft dough. Need it a bit. Separate into 1-1/2 inch balls. Roll flat cook on med heat. Should look & be eaten like a tortilla! Norwegian tortilla! Potatoes instead of corn. Use whatcha got....lol
      Mix 1-2 eggs with flour a bit of water & a pinch of salt. Roll flat & thin. Cut into strips. Let dry. Put into boiling pot of meat & veggies & you get noodles.
      Lots of things better & cheaper to eat than icky canned soup.
        Jonathan O'Quinn · 2 months ago
        Nice to have a freezer full of food. However, remember that when people are too sick to go to work or too scared of getting sick to go to work, the companies for which they work will stop producing product... And that includes utilities companies, sewer water Gas Electric excetera. I expect they're going to be massive blackouts around the country that are going to last for not days or hours but weeks or months. People who have invested mostly in frozen food are going to be in trouble when they had no electricity keep those Foods Frozen. And yes, when they say that they have a generator so they'll be fine. I will remind you the lesson in James Wesley Rawles' Patriots.... Generators create noise that will attract looters. I strongly recommend dry non-perishable foods, jerky dehydrated fruits Etc. As a supplement to Once frozen foods, which may or may not last. Think outside the box and expect the unexpected including power outages my friends.... J
          J- I fully agree!
          I reread my post. Wasn't intended to sound boastful. I was trying to give examples of less expensive more virsital items. Hense the simple recipes using simply potatoes, eggs & flour.
          I truly wish more people knew how to cook.
          I personally am an old school preppers from when it was just called laying in for winter so there are many levels to my stores. Including pressure cooker, jars & lids to can said meat if necessary. Due to a broken freezer I also know what it takes to can of a freezer full of meat quickly.
      Bill craig · 2 months ago
      You will be surprised at how good your stuff tastes compared to no food. When I eat I just think "how good would this taste if I hadn't had anything to eat for a week?" Wow it taste great!!!! Best wishes all.
        Paul Lambert · 2 months ago
        Hunger is good sauce.
        Oh no.....no going hungry here!
        My ass is the only investment my husband has left that's still growing!
      DD7 · 2 months ago
      I know, I'm starting to realize what life will be like without enough peanut sauce & honey mustard - wish I would have remembered to get those! Probably not worth the risk to go out into the hordes at this point.
        Kyle in PA · 2 months ago
        Just need 1/4 cup mayo, 1/4 cup honey and a small dab of mustard ..mmmm
          DD7 · 2 months ago
          hey I have those, thanks
            maybe add a dab of apple cider vinegar and splash of lemon juice..lol..if you got those...but not a requirement, the one above is just perfect also....cracked pepper is ok...dab
            Kyle in PA · 2 months ago