New York City Begins Deploying "Mobile Morgues" at Hospitals; City now 14,905 Virus Cases and growing

New York City Begins Deploying "Mobile Morgues" at Hospitals;  City now 14,905 Virus Cases and growing

The spread of deadly coronavirus in New York City is so terrible, that city officials have begun bringing in Mobile Morgue Freezer Trucks to store the dead bodies.  Two are already deployed at Bellevue Hospital in Manhattan, seen in the photo above.

Several of these units were brought to 30th Street and the FDR Drive with workers in military uniforms and others in NYPD jackets setting-up tents and other gear at that location as well.

A source familiar with the operation said that additional refrigerated trailers would be brought to the site and that similar set-ups would be built up outside other hospitals.

Gov. Andrew Cuomo said New York’s death toll from the coronavirus was 210 as of Tuesday morning.

Cuomo also said the state had 25,665 confirmed cases of the contagious illness, with 14,904 — nearly 60 percent — in New York City.

The area outside Bellevue Hospital had been surrounded by a wrought-iron fence that was taken down Monday night by workers who used a saw to cut it apart.

The site previously housed a temporary morgue for victims of the Sept. 11 terror attacks.

At that time, it was run by a Disaster Mortuary Operational Response Team from the federal Department of Health and Human Services.

This web site and radio show is presently raising funding to continue in operation during April.  If you find this site informative, PLEASE make a donation to keep this endeavor funded and alive.

If you cannot or will not use online financial transactions, please mail cash, check or money order Payable to:

HAROLD TURNER
1906 Paterson Plank Road
1-A
North Bergen, NJ   07047-1902
USA

Those in foreign countries can mail cash from their country and I will have it converted to US Dollars once it arrives.

Thanks!

Rose Carrington · 2 months ago
    How to calculate mortality rates
    Deborah Cresswell · 2 months ago
    READ FIRST!!! The Arrests Have Begun!!!!

ALERT!!! HOT!!! Drop Everything and READ!!!! This is the Story of the CENTURY!!!!! COVID19 is "cover" for the ARRESTS that are Finally Happening!!

Videos are emerging showing VAST - almost unprecedented - movement of heavy war-fighting equipment, globally.

A 32nd Degree Mason Warns People...
    Look at this and then tell me how this was not all pre-planned (sarcasm). Of course at the site they tell us how it can't have been predicted because the virus is not exactly the same. Bologna!
    Caryn Sinagra · 2 months ago
    If you were in charge, what would you do to get the U.S. through this pandemic and when/how or on what conditions would you re-open for business?

I like what the Lancaster mayor is doing right now; his city is buying 100,000 tests from South Korea (who is manufacturing 1 million per week that INCLUDE all the components.(::cough CDC cough:::) and then use them to test all essential workers (including grocery store workers).
      Geez · 2 months ago
      If I were in charge, we never would have relied solely on China for manufacturing; however,

First, I would fire Fauci.

Second, I would publicly explain how our sourcing only to China totally f***d this country over and why I am calling this a "Chinese-government-created" virus.

Third, I would place a 2-month moratorium on all rents and mortgages and allow those landlords to put in for a claim for those rents/mortgages instead of funding banksters and Wall Street.

Fourth, I would reopen truck stops so that truckers would have a place to rest, etc., and keep supplies moving.

Fifth, I would immediately put out a federal non-essential quarantine order for 3 weeks with stiff penalties for violations.

Sixth, executive orders would be pouring off my fingertips, making sure all things healthcare and food supplies are top priority. (With most courts shut down, who is left to argue over executive orders? ) After the 3 weeks, I would reassess.
    ▄▀ŽoMßÎƎÞLÅÑΣT▀▄ · 2 months ago
    They WANT it to spread: Kaiser Permanente theatens to FIRE nurses
    for wearing N95 masks while treating coronavirus patients

"...California Nurses Association and National Nurses United
    sent a flyer to members noting that Kaiser had threatened
    nurses with firing if they wear their own N95 masks"

California leaders are literally trying to spread the epidemic,
    because they can’t be this incompetent

Geez · 2 months ago
      Pretty sure if all those nurses staged a walkout, tunes would change.
      Julia Quets · 2 months ago
      This is SO disgraceful. I'm lost for words. I'm sure KP is not the only one issuing orders like this.
        ▄▀ŽoMßÎƎÞLÅÑΣT▀▄ · 2 months ago
        I'm trying to imagine the type of person that would make such a decision, and then enforce it. Only evil could do so.
          Geez · 2 months ago
          just picture any California politician ... that type of person.
    Mike Fisch · 2 months ago
    Thanks for the information, Hal. Ignore the naysayers.
    Scott Donahoe · 2 months ago
    I'm starting to smell a big fat commie rat with all of those bail-outs for corporation, bank, and states. Convince me otherwise
    Geez · 2 months ago
    Have now spent 2 days in quarantine....and it made me realize the holes in my preps.

What do YOU wish you had more of?
      Jeffrey L Ottle · 2 months ago
      Everlasting pizza always warm and ready.
      DD7 · 2 months ago
      Rubbing alcohol - it just didn't occur to me to get. Plenty of hand sanitizer and peroxide, but no alcohol. And no digital thermometer as it was also sold out by the time I thought about it.
        Geez · 2 months ago
        The one thing I am really glad we got ahead of time was a pulse oximeter to keep track of oxygenation levels.
      Grim · 2 months ago
      With extended family here, I'd like to have some more patience.......or a bullwhip.....
      Scott Donahoe · 2 months ago
      Ganja-Mon, and gin and tonic
    ▄▀ŽoMßÎƎÞLÅÑΣT▀▄ · 2 months ago
    I AM yes U R A TROLL
      Scott Donahoe · 2 months ago
      Hal can't say it, but I can....butt head....butt head...butt head, and also the other another other organ...
      Scott Donahoe · 2 months ago
      you are a butt head
    jw williams · 2 months ago
    New virus in China....." Hanta"

▄▀ŽoMßÎƎÞLÅÑΣT▀▄ · 2 months ago
    What You Cannot Hide Is Global Genocide and the Proof Is Everywhere and Every Continent!

FEMA Caught Hiding Mobile Mortuaries South of Chicago On Farms

Compliance Checks Begin In Nevada! Police Visit 113 Businesses, Suspend Violator's Licenses 7 business licenses were suspended for stores or businesses that did not voluntarily close".

The President of El Salvador Has Declared World III Has Begun

One person stated that checkpoints are being set up and the allowed movement of the citizens is non-existent and that the economy would soon hit bottom. If this were just New Zealand, I would not be as nearly concerned as I am.
    What Is Happening In New Zealand Is Happening In America

T. Adams · 2 months ago
    Hey there are some among us here who are nothing more then trolls, the rest here need to remember this passage...
    Pr 26:4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.
    Shane Chambers · 2 months ago
    No, the Original Sin was Misuse of Knowledge to Gratify/Glorify Self by way of dishonest trade that created a violence, arrogance from within, a win-at-all-costs greedy spirit. : Eze 28:12-19:
    “ ‘You were the seal of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty. 13You were in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone adorned you: carnelian, chrysolite and emerald, topaz, onyx and jasper, lapis lazuli, turquoise and beryl. Your settings and mountings c were made of gold; on the day you were created they were prepared. 14You were anointed as a guardian cherub, for so I ordained you. You were on the holy mount of God; you walked among the fiery stones.
    15You were blameless in your ways from the day you were created till wickedness was found in you. 16Through your widespread trade you were filled with violence, and you sinned. So I drove you in disgrace from the mount of God, and I expelled you, guardian cherub, from among the fiery stones,
    17Your heart became proud on account of your beauty, and you corrupted your wisdom because of your splendor. So I threw you to the earth; I made a spectacle of you before kings.
    18By your many sins and dishonest trade you have desecrated your sanctuaries. So I made a fire come out from you, and it consumed you, and I reduced you to ashes on the ground in the sight of all who were watching.
    19All the nations who knew you are appalled at you; you have come to a horrible end and will be no more.’ ”

See also
    Job 1: 6

6 When the day came for the heavenly beings[b] to appear before the Lord, Satan[c] was there among them. 7 The Lord asked him, “What have you been doing?”
    Satan answered, “I have been walking here and there, roaming around the earth.”
    Jeffrey L Ottle · 2 months ago
    I keep getting a jlexcomment app or something when I try to red posts or post anything. What is that please?
      Caryn Sinagra · 2 months ago
      Technical term > it's a "glitch".
      HAL tech crew - can you fix the code?
      it's me · 2 months ago
      me too I have no Idea. It ask me what I want to use to open it with. Not able to go directly to comments. I have to scroll down.
    Rhonda Doerr · 2 months ago
    Hosea 4:6My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you as My priests. Since you have forgotten the law of your God, I will also forget your children. 7The more they multiplied, the more they sinned against Me; they exchanged their Glory for a thing of disgrace.…
      Eric Quintero · 2 months ago
      Attaining knowledge was the original sin!

Gen 2:9 "Out of the ground the Lord God made to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight and good for food, the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil."

How dare you promote this blasphemy! Lucifer, the light bringer, encouraged Adam and Eve to eat from the Tree of Knowledge and they were cast out of Eden FOREVER!
        James Spruyt · 2 months ago
        It is quite obvious that you have never attempted to gain knowledge or wisdom. Please ask you medical provider to increase the dosage of your psychotropic medications.
    Eric Quintero · 2 months ago
    Arent donations basically a hand out? Looks like you're using socialism to help fund your website since the capitalistic venture of trading a product for money isn't working. The irony.
      A1776 · 2 months ago
      This is the proof that Iam is a troll: he uses the bernie bro definition of capitalism.

The proper definition of capitalism is trading value for value. Some people, like our noble Hal, want to offer their product to as many people as they can, even at possibly some detriment to their own revenue. In this case he chooses freely to offer both a subscription and a possibility for donation.
      Each of us, in turn, freely choose to avail ourselves of his offers, or not.

As capitalists, we do not whine. Bernie bros whine. Socialists and communists whine incessantly, always "gimme, gimme, gimme."
      Amanda Linney · 2 months ago
      Hal is making a living, offering a service which you are obviously using, so pay up and stop bleeting on like a nipper.
        Eric Quintero · 2 months ago
        Thats my point, Amanda. I am paying. However, I will not donate. Because donations are a socialized hand out. If I donate $100 then I would effectively be paying for 20 other people. Why should I pay for anyone else? I thought we were all against socialism here. Why is socialism now good when it comes to keeping this website alive?
          A1776 · 2 months ago
          Iam, please keep in mind we are not in ordinary times. Site usage is up exponentially for Hal, and he set his prices in earlier times.
      Mike Fisch · 2 months ago
      Are you just here to insult and confuse people? Go somewhere else.
        Jonathan O'Quinn · 2 months ago
        Just ignore I AM and maybe he/she/it will go away haha!
          Eric Quintero · 2 months ago
          Ignore me? You commented on my thread LOL.

I AM -1
          Jonathan O'Stupid - 0
        Eric Quintero · 2 months ago
        I PAY FOR THIS WEBSITE. I AM PAYING FOR A SERVICE. THIS IS CAPITALISM. DONT LIKE MY FREE SPEECH? DO YOU NEED A SAFE SPACE?
          Eric Quintero · 2 months ago
          Hey seriously though, being totally honest: I am surprised I have not been banned from this website considering the obvious trolling.

At least Hal respects the First Amendment, Ill give him that. Unpopular speech should be protected and I AM glad that Hal at least has the integrity not to ban hammer my ass.

With that being said, donations are a form of socialism. Get over it. Police departments are funded by socialism. Get over it. The military is a socialist entity. Get over it. Libraries are also socialist entities. GET OVER IT.

This Jerry Springer-esque audience really needs to learn the definitions of the words SOCIALISM and COMMUNISM and understand that they are NOT the same.

We all have mixed economies Capitalistic/Socialistic. If you lunatic right-wingers took even just 5 minutes to learn and understand what the word "socialism" means I wouldn't have to reprimand and insult your dumbasses. But stupid is as stupid does, and we have a seriously stupid population here in America.

SEMPER FIDELIS
            Geez · 2 months ago
            Listening and reading Hal's intel reports for a fee = capitalism...

Ability to post on his website should required an additional donation = socialism

....best of both worlds.
            Eric Quintero · 2 months ago
            PS Before you think of calling me a LEFTY, spare me. I don't subscribe to this dually controlled and captured government.
        Eric Quintero · 2 months ago
        I tend to confuse stupid people that dont understand the definition of words.
          Grim · 2 months ago
          I tend to ignore people who make up for their apparent lack of knowledge and manners with an excessive amount of aggression and disrespect for others. It's sad really, because you probably ocasionally have intelligent and/or insightful comments, but due to your belligerent attitude, you've guaranteed nobody here will take you seriously.
            Eric Quintero · 2 months ago
            Hahaha, that's fine. I couldn't care less. I dont take any of you people seriously.

What did Hal say a few weeks ago? That this was going to "END ALL LIFE ON EARTH?" Yeah, none of you questioned him or held him accountable for such a belligerent and untrue statement.

You also don't hold Hal accountable for all the plagiarism on this website. Pretty much all his articles are lifted from some place else. You wanna know what thats called?

STEALING. And Hal could get sued for lifting someone else's IP in order to make money. You people are following a reckless and lawless man.
            Jill Hart · 2 months ago
            amen Grim
    ▄▀ŽoMßÎƎÞLÅÑΣT▀▄ · 2 months ago
    A planned organized partial shutdown of the US economy...

LOOK above the clouds and see what is going on!

The Federal Reserve Central Banking System is BUYING EVERYTHING!
    THIS IS GLOBAL
    Pumping about 1 Trillion $ into the global financial system every 6 hours.
    The banksters are buying up Gov. debt... Corporate debt... Municipal debt... By printing money from thin air!
    Military's are being called up around the world to enforce this move.
    This is global socialism and the central banks will own and control everything of any significance.
    This is a financial takeover.
    One world government
    One world economic order
    One world religion
    Get your seat-belt on... your going to need it.

And all people want is that gov. check. This makes Bernie Sanders look like a child.

Everything that can be shaken shall be shaken.

Just look at what a banking president said”: “03/22/2020
    Bloomberg article:
    (1) US Jobless Rate May Soar 30%, (47.6 million) ,
    (2) 50% drop in the Nations GDP (2nd quarter),
    (3) (3) (direct quote) “...this is a planned organized partial shutdown of the US economy in the 2nd quarter.” - Fed's Bullard Say's (Federal Reserves Bank of St. Louis President James Bullard)
      Eric Quintero · 2 months ago
      The financial takeover happened a long time ago. Where do you think this centralized banking system came from?
    C D · 2 months ago
    Hal and his contacts are spot on again:

Cuomo said the state will have an estimated 40,000 ICU cases, but has only 3,000 ICU beds

At 61.5% they can expect 22,755 minimum died.

There going to need more coolers