Pelosi & Schumer make perfect meme fodder with joint address

Pelosi & Schumer make perfect meme fodder with joint address

Top Democrats Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer unwittingly inspired an impressive array of memes with their double-act address in response to President Donald Trump's Oval Office speech.

The pair’s stern stares reminded many people of angry parents about to lay into their child for missing curfew. The “we’re so disappointed by you” look was picked up and mocked by many on Twitter.

This one was terrific:

This one too:

Watching the two of them give the "Democrat Response" was, in this writer's view, sickening.  As I heard them speak, famous words came to my mind from Founding Father John Adams: "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious People. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."

It seems to me that Schumer and Pelosi are, quite simply, immoral.  They seem to me, to be devoid of character.  It's almost as though they're classic sociopaths, but since I'm not a qualified professional, I cannot make an accurate diagnosis.

What do you think?

Comment below.

Say something here...
You are a guest ( Sign Up ? )
or post as a guest
    Fran · 13 days ago
    “It takes very little to govern good people. Very little. And bad people cant be governed at all. Or if they could I never heard of it.”
    ― Cormac McCarthy, No Country for Old Men
    MJ Worner · 13 days ago
    Chuck the Schmuck and Nancy the Nutjob are certainly on the wrong side of the grass. They (but not only they) routinely ignore (spelled "betray") their oath to "protect, preserve and defend" the Constitution. I'd not be surprised to discover that neither has ever read it, nor gave a crap about its content if by some quirk or circumstance they had. Just keep attempting to foment revolution and see if you survive, dumb asses.
    selah · 13 days ago
    schumer has that demonic look to him just like strozek. Pure Evil!
    Corporal of USMC · 13 days ago
    FIRING SQUAD! NEXT!
    Disgusted Patriot · 14 days ago
    Insane, profane, inane satanic, sychophants.
    Sherlock · 14 days ago
    Charles Schumer is a dirty traitor, betrays America to Israel .... he bragged about it.
    Is Chuck Schumer on a Mission From God to Protect Israel?
    Senator Chuck Schumer is receiving a lot of attention from an interview he gave yesterday to a Jewish radio show for some very sharp criticisms of how the Obama administration has handled its recent dustup with Israel. ... Near the end of the interview, this is how Schumer reiterated his devotion to the cause of Israel:
    "You know, my name .... comes from the word shomer, guardian, watcher. My ancestors were guardians of the ghetto wall in Chortkov. And I believe Hashem actually gave me that name. One of my roles, very important in the United States senate, is to be a shomer — to be a or the shomer Yisrael. And I will continue to be that with every bone in my body ... "
    Schumer is an AGENT of a Foreign Government, undermining OUR Government and Nation.
    Schumer is all FOR you paying for that wall around Israel but YOU do not deserve security.
      return to God's laws · 13 days ago
      Think of what Schmuck Schumer saying that he is the guardian/watcher of Israel means: God is not the guardian/watcher of Israel as He claims to be, Schmuck Schumer is! Stupid effer doesn't even realize he is an insult to God!
      selah · 13 days ago
      someday we're gonna hang all the zionist traitors