President to Invoke the "Insurrection Act" to purge Illegal Aliens from USA

President to Invoke the "Insurrection Act" to purge Illegal Aliens from USA

President Donald Trump is planning on using the Insurrection Act to remove illegal immigrants from the United States.  It may ALSO be used to take under arrest, entire State Legislatures and City Councils, who have enacted "Sanctuary Laws" to directly interfere with federal immigration enforcement.

According to multiple senior administration officials, the president intends to invoke the “tremendous powers” of the act to remove illegal immigrants from the country.

“We’re doing the Insurrection Act,” one official said.

Under the Insurrection Act of 1807, the president has the authority to use the National Guard and military in order to combat “unlawful obstruction or rebellion” within U.S. borders. The act was last invoked in 1992 by George H.W. Bush to quell the Los Angeles riots, and was also used by Eisenhower in 1957 to enforce school desegregation in the south.

The Insurrection Act of 1807 is a United States federal law (10 U.S.C. §§ 251–255) (until 2016, found at 10 US Code, Chapter 15, §§ 331–335, renumbered to 10 USC, Chapter 13, §§ 251–255) that governs the ability of the President of the United States to deploy military troops within the United States to put down lawlessness, insurrection, and rebellion.

An official expressed concerns that Trump’s use of the act’s powers would face legal challenges, pointing to the lawsuits against the president’s travel ban from majority-Muslim countries. However, as the official noted, the travel ban ultimately prevailed in the Supreme Court.

In addition to the Insurrection Act, the president is also considering declaring the country full and insisting that the U.S. can no longer handle the massive influx of illegal immigrants.

“If you take a ship and it holds 1,000 people maximum — one more person and the ship is going to collapse,” the official explained. “The country is full.”

“Our hospitals are full, our detention centers are full,” they added.

ICE facilities were forced to release 100,000 illegal immigrants in the first three months of 2019 because of overcrowding in detention centers. (RELATED: Overwhelmed ICE Facilities Forced To Release Illegals)

Separately, the president unveiled a new immigration plan Thursday that focuses on border security and merit-based legal immigration. The plan, which was co-authored by top aides Jared Kushner and Stephen Miller, would increase the proportion of visas granted to highly-skilled immigrants and also establish a self-sustaining border security fund.

It is anticipated by some (not all) that the ENTIRE California state Senate, and an overwhelming majority of the California state Assembly may be taken under arrest for enacting state laws with the specific intent of thwarting federal immigration enforcement.  Similarly, the State Legislatures of New York, Connecticut and Massachusetts could also find themselves in federal handcuffs for similar Sanctuary laws.

The New Jersey Attorney General may also find himself (and his turban) dressed in prison orange for enacting official policies that instruct local law enforcers they are forbidden to cooperate with federal immigration enforcement.  "These laws, Ordinances and policies are overt Obstruction of federal law" said one White House source; "it's time to put a stop to all of it" he continued.

At the city level, Cities like New York, Jersey City and Newark, NJ could see former and current elected officials carted off to jail for enacting local versions of Sanctuary laws or policies.

More details as they become available . . . check back.

BriteRed · 4 months ago
    GOD BLESS you Mr. President....thank the Lord the light is starting to shine where it SHOULD.
    WOW ......and looking at all the comments concerning this it appears it is unanimous....... surely the White House is hearing the cheers.
    Wayne Burden · 4 months ago
    While we’re at it, let’s round up all the criminals from the 2016 era election debacle and send them to military tribunal courts... they shouldn’t mind being tried by the military since they don’t believe in the rule of law anyway.
    Larry Taylor · 4 months ago
    Hal, USA can not ignore the EMERGENCY within our borders anymore ! Larry Taylor, Oklahoma
    Gifford Rodine · 4 months ago
    This could be our path in correcting the illegal actions of the rinos and demorats. But it could be a tactical leak by rinos and demorats to continue to cloud and control the 97% of the population that does not want to make waves. ie Give'm hope,... but after nothing happens congratulate them on their "relief" when nothing happens.
    Grim · 4 months ago
    At this point, I'll believe it when I see it. So far, every time Trump tries to do anything, he allows some left wing Federal judge to shut him down, when the judge had no legal right to do so. I will say, whatever he plans to do, he had better hurry. Our borders are down, we're being invaded, the probability of famine is rising due to the weather and the treasonous left is about to make this country explode into civil war and financial collapse. By the end of this year, if something significant doesn't happen to change our current path, the US could literally not exist anymore as a functioning nation.
      Ronald Cordova · 4 months ago
      Any time Jared Kushner is involved, I don't hold out much hope. In my opinion he is a mole within the administration. He and Ivanka are for open borders. So what is his game?
    Michele Schauer · 4 months ago
    My sentiments exactly. I haven't seen any real justice in a long time....no law. Only Get out of jail Free Cards for those who run the Monopoly Game. I'll believe it when I see it as well!

StandingWave · 4 months ago
    Bold talk, empty and late. I'll believe it when I see it, and I haven't seen it yet.
    Reginald Fischer · 4 months ago
    Willkommen auf der Trump Reich.
    Ronald Cordova · 4 months ago
    Typical Trump administration. Talk Talk Talk but very little action. Just like sounding off about closing the border.

Instead of telling the people about it, I would have preferred to see people in handcuffs first, before making it known.

My honest opinion is Trump will do nothing to stop illegal entry until 30-60 days before the 2020 election when he will announce the plan of the century and after the election, disappoint his political base..
    Madeleine Mead · 4 months ago
    Finally, can it be true? The sooner the better. State legislators like California’s deserve prison or worse. If it were up to me, I’d say “get a rope.
    Really · 4 months ago
    It's about damned time. We have a Constitution, live it, breathe it and if you don't like it try and change it. There are legal ways to do that. Ignoring it and doing whatever you want is not lawful and is illegal in spite of popular opinion. Trump is always three steps ahead of the leftists.
    Copperhead · 4 months ago
    So what is this really being considered for? What are the 'powers that be' going to do that they are planning insurrection to be the result. It isn't what is said that should be of concern, but what is unsaid.
      Reginald Fischer · 4 months ago
      I think you are on the right track...

"First they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out—because I was not a socialist. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out— because I was not a trade unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—because I was not a Jew. Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me." - Martin Niemoeller
      Madeleine Mead · 4 months ago
      Good point. In this upside down world people who support the US Constitution might be held for insurrection or sedition. That would be a given if the cackling witch was president.
    richard pryor · 4 months ago