Slept twelve hours straight!

It's around 12:30 in the afternoon on Friday, and I . . . JUST WOKE UP!     WOW!    I _never_ sleep twelve hours straight.

I must have caught a bug or got a blast of some pollen or something that caused allergy yesterday, because as I reported, I had been wheezing and lost lung capacity.

I am clearly much better today.

The Spirometer I use to measure my lung capacity shows I've recovered most of what was lost yesterday.   I inhaled to 3750 ML  which is up about 750 ml from yesterday.  I max out at about 4,000ML since before my open heart surgery, so I'm very close to being back to exactly where I always have been.

The wheezing is all but gone.

No fever yesterday, but last night I felt clammy.  That's gone as well.

With this coronavirus outbreak, and my area of New Jersey being a very hot "Hot Spot" any little thing health wise COULD be serious. I admit, I was a little worried yesterday.  But apparently, it's clearing up nicely.

I still can't believe I went to sleep after my show ended last night, and slept twelve hours.   Haven't done that since . . . . a lot of years.

OK, back to work for me . . . .

Rick Geise · 1 days ago
    Hal, for someone who is supposed to be awake and a source of Truth you sure are entrenched in mainsteam medicine. It hurts your credibility.
    Rick Geise · 1 days ago
    Rick Geise · 1 days ago
    Where do you get the information that "8 hours is considered the normal amount of sleep"?
    Charles Yearwood · 2 days ago
    Hal, glad to hear you're recovered. I'm doing good to sleep 6-7 hours per night and I'm 63. 8 hours is considered the normal amount of sleep.
    Suzhouchen · 2 days ago
    Here we have some strange frequencies which do not show up on my meter that reduce lung capacity. It becomes very hard to breathe when these frequencies are active. Are you exposed to 5G which is close to you? I will keep you prayer Hal. Please speak to your mountain consistently and command this to come off of you. I don't know anything much about you as I am new to this forum. However, speak Psalm 91 daily out loud. Speak healing scriptures to your body and declare and decree them over yourself as you command this mountain of sickness to go. Don't stop telling it to go until it is gone and once you begin to do spiritual welfare in declaring and decreeing the word of God over your life and body, don't talk negative anymore.

God tells us we cannot speak healing one moment and then talk about how bad we feel the next. For that person is doubleminded and God says he shall be given nothing. Be consistent and stand. I will keep you in my prayers as well.
    BoldlyReady · 2 days ago
    your body will call for more rest when it is repairing ....let this take place.....it is normal

e

Enjoy those extra hours .....coffee even tastes better....God BLESS You, Hal
    Mark Ensign · 2 days ago
    God gave you what you needed, Hal, in full measure as your Great Physician. Praise and thanks to Him.
    Mike Fisch · 2 days ago
    Thank you, Lord!
    Brian Davis · 2 days ago
    Sometimes a good nights sleep is just what the Dr. ordered. Glad you are feeling better!
    JON MCGLOIN · 2 days ago