U.S. Military Aircraft C-17's Have Begun Landing in Colombia; Frequently

U.S. Military Aircraft C-17's Have Begun Landing in Colombia; Frequently

Word from South America is that there is now a sudden and dramatic "spike" of U.S. Military Aircraft landing in Colombia.

For anyone wondering this was what landed in Bogotá, Colombia a few hours ago. The C-17 Globemaster III is a large military strategic & tactical airlifter. Can carry up to 134 soldiers or alternately can transport heavy equipment such as tank/armored vehicles.

No word on troops or any other info, just a series of military aircraft landings.  An amount of planes found to be unusual.

Here are some examples:

A C17, in the radar tracking map above, is a large, cargo aircraft capable of carrying troops and equipment.

And another:

This is undeniably related to the ongoing situation in Venezuela.

I will be talking about this on my radio show tonight beginning at 9:00 PM eastern time.

UPDATE 8:25 PM EST --

Unconfirmed reports: Relatives of Maduro, Major General Cabrera Romero and leader of the TSJ (Supreme Court of Justice) have left Venezuela (possibly on a plane)

Bert · 8 months ago
    Gonna send you ....ANOTHER..... donation this month .......
    Cause we love ya ......ya yankee ......ha ha .......you are tha best out there
    Bert · 8 months ago
    Gee ......sure don't need to go there to get weed now....just go to CO ....or various other spots of free growing stuff. Maybe flying in to bring some of those cute south American babes back , although those gals are pretty good warriors too. . . . I know, the U.S. is supplying ammo and arms to keep the socialist Venezuelan socialist creeps at bay.......gee , how novel

Hey Hal, sure wish you would have another flag on your site that WE THAT DONATE could hit for the "in depth " goodies on a report or story. You give us access each time we make a donation or infusion of funds. That 300 thou freeloaders would now need to donate a dollar for each day of contact....or whatever. You could have an autosend of that access code . Surely your guys doing the new website is familiar with doing access and access codes ....passwords or what ?
    Brent Miller · 8 months ago
    Hello fellow subscriber/supporters of the Hal Turner show,

I believe it is time to step up support for him. As a subscriber it’s easy to read Hal’s post stating the financial needs of the show, and thinking “I already donate by my weekly subscription, so let someone else donate now.” I know because I think that. But here’s the deal, we have reached the point of either keeping the show/website or letting it shutdown. It’s as simple as at. So I’m going to post this in the comments of every article he has posted on the site and ask all the already paying members to dig deep and pull out something to send. I know 4, 5 even 10 or 20 dollars is a lot of money for some, which it is, but we have to do something. As members here, we are all pretty much of a similar mindset. We know what’s coming and an overwhelming majority has begun some type of preparations. Including some cash, coins precious metals etc. we save that stuff for essentials like shelter, food, water, INFORMATION etc. I am going to get in my safe, get out an ounce of silver, cash it in to send the money to Hal. I’m asking all the ALREADY PAYING MEMBERS, to do the same. This is it folks, either we pay the bills to run the site or we don’t. Hal, I am sending you some money today. I will email you with the total amount I get after cashing in some silver and have physically dropped payment into the mailbox. Thank you fellow members for joining me in this!
    Charles g Hawley · 8 months ago
    Hal,you might have to cancel either the. radio or website to make ends meet . If people want both it would force them to donate make 95 percent news, login. Would stop a lot of hits on the website. Chip
    Maybe the large aircraft from the U.S. is a good excuse for delivering a stash of cash and for picking up drugs and weed? Never under estimate the criminals from the U.S. It's what they do...
      Carl Goldsworthy · 8 months ago
      More likely they just resupplying their military bases.
      ...military bases...76 of these are in Latin America....12 in Panama, 12 in Puerto Rico, nine in Colombia, and eight in Peru....
      Colombia is a major actor in the region, especially given its new relationship with NATO. Colombia invested the equivalent of 3.1% of its GDP in military expenditures, approximately 9.7 billion U.S. dollars. This country’s military budget is the second highest in the region, surpassed only by Brazil.
        Carl Goldsworthy · 8 months ago
        Colombian President.....
        He holds an LLM in International Economic Law from American University and a Master's in Public Policy Management from Georgetown University, Washington D.C.. Duque also attended Harvard University, where he studied business and government.[
    Carl Goldsworthy · 8 months ago
    Another failed USA empire bloodbath begins....
    Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Libya, Iraq, Syria, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Cambodia to name but a few "regime destruction" invasions.
    ray boos · 8 months ago
    i think hal doesnt want to be subscription because he wants people to know whats up. he just cant make ends meet. some other sites drown you in adverts. hal has news days before others and info noone else has. so what if he keeps asking. i would too.
    Ryan · 8 months ago
    Seriously, I'm an IT guy and if you are paying for bandwidth and airtime in 2019 that's dumb. I don't care if you publish this or not. Get with the times and use available free resources. If you have more details to publish then ask for subscriptions but man don't badger people. Comes off wrong.
    HalWhines · 8 months ago
    Hal...I've given you money before I subscribed but your continued badgering for money is a big turn off. Seriously look for ways to make people be asking how they can contribute instead of looking like a whiny bitch begging for more. It is unappealing.
      Hal Turner · 8 months ago
      It's only unappealing to the people who KNOW they should pony-up a couple bucks, but who FAIL to do so.

If every person who read this web site in a single month -- just ONE MONTH - sent $2, the site and show would be funded for years!

Yet somehow, a whole slew of the general public thinks it's perfectly OK to come, take another persons work, then let him founder and die for lack of $2 or so.

If what I do is not worth a couple bucks, people should go elsewhere.
        Ronald Cordova · 8 months ago
        badgering? I donate to 2 additional web sites that I enjoy reading up to minute news from. And those two are in the same boat as Hal's site. Just not enough contributions to fund worthwhile reading at the end of the month And these sites put up a request on almost every news item I click on. If enough people contributed, this site would be adequately .