URGENT: "ALL INTERSTATE TRAVEL TO BE HALTED - WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU'LL STAY" WHEN IT HAPPENS . . . SUNDAY?!?!?

The Hal Turner Radio Show has been told from three separate sources that all travel in the entire United States is going to be halted, INCLUDING INTERSTATE TRAVEL - as early as THIS SUNDAY, to halt the spread of the deadly coronavirus.  When the lockdown takes place, WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU'LL STAY.

Take this for what its worth:  3 completely different and unrelated sources, who themselves work in -- or have relatives working in -- the federal gov’t have told me that  within one week the ENTIRE United States will be under quarantine for as long as a month.

Get your food, water, and meds refilled in case.

When asked if this Quarantine would allow people to travel locally within their community for food and such, two of the three sources replied "The Quarantine is not a city... people will be ordered to stay in their HOUSE.

You will be quarantined to your HOUSE.

One source said "All non-essential businesses will be CLOSED."

Word is that it could be implemented as soon as

PREMIUM CONTENT - SUBSCRIBERS ONLY

PREMIUM CONTENT:

This section of the article is only available for Subscribers who support this web site with $1 a week billed either Quarterly ($13) or monthly ($5).

This is necessary because this is a CLOUD-BASED web site.  The way it works is YOU READ . . . I GET BILLED for "Data Transfer."

Despite being politely asked for voluntary donations, few people ever bothered to donate. Then, despite being asked to click an ad within a story to generate ad revenue for this site, the majority of the general public couldn't be bothered with that, either. So there's no reason to give the general public free news anymore; they don't pull their own weight.

With tens-of-thousands of people reading stories here every day, the costs nearly drove the site out of business.

In order to be able to continue providing cutting-edge news, often hours or even DAYS before Drudge and most of the "mass-media" -- if they even cover it at all -- I need to be able to sustain this effort. To do that, I rely on folks like YOU contributing a pittance of about $1 a week;  which is chump-change that you won't even miss!  Yet that small amount makes all the difference in the world to the continued existence of this web site.

In the final analysis, knowledge is power.  Getting information first, or info that other sources simply don't report, is usually well worth a few bucks in the long run.

Please click here to choose a subscription plan in order to view this part of the article.

*** If you are having trouble logging-in, email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

YOU MUST SET YOUR WEB BROWSER TO "ACCEPT COOKIES" FROM THIS SITE IN ORDER TO LOGIN OR ELSE YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SEE PREMIUM CONTENT.

BoldlyReady · 26 days ago
    As always ......Hal, ya did the RIGHT thing......that is what you do, inform us the best you can and that is one reason you got to sit in jail for a bit , but being the Front Line Warrior that you are, and WE ALL appreciate your sacrifice, You are our Point , it is best to err doing what you do, than to err and wish you had done different.
    Patricia Heatherly · 26 days ago
    Well what is it you're taking a risk to say?
    Broken Arrow · 26 days ago
    Well, when the balloon goes up and you are schitt out of luck, I hope it's in the toilet paper aisle?
    Wolf359 · 26 days ago
    Plenty of food stocked shelves here in Ohio..T.P. kinda scarce..plenty of paper towels. Napkins still
      Gregg Walker · 26 days ago
      I’m thinking people took the “Shit hitting the fan” phrase WAY too literally!!
        Occams Razor · 26 days ago
        I think the wrong people heard it as "Shitting is in the Plan"
    Wolf359 · 26 days ago
    The DOD memo doesn't pertain to civilians..That's for current military only
      Salinity Now · 26 days ago
      That is incorrect; a DOD civilian is a non-enlisted or commissioned employed by the Department of Defense and subject to their civilian DOD policies.

I used to be one; their rules are certainly enforceable to DOD/Civilians.

Their recommendations are inherently relevant to the operational readiness of military forces; seems logical to assume as the plot thickens and water continues to warm up, those policies will trickle down to the general public.
    LordAragorn · 26 days ago
    3pm EDT update from Aragorn's local Dollar General. TP and paper towels was kinda bare. Lysol gone, bleach not looking to good. last thing of peanut butter and Spam can.
    Todd Hathaway · 26 days ago
    We have independent confirmation from someone at the Pentagon that a nationwide quarantine is baked in the cake...no specific date mentioned. My PERSONAL opinion is Friday...could be tomorrow (Sunday), but I suspect it will be before next weekend. State Department is requiring self-quarantine of its employees.
      DD7 · 26 days ago
      There is some serious normalcy bias among my own circle of acquaintances, they just don't want to accept that this is happening. They get that they need to prep, but it does not seem to be registering about the lockdown part.
        Gregg Walker · 26 days ago
        Well, my wife (anti-prepping for years) is now Queen of Prepping!
        She plowed through $265.00 at the most expensive grocery store in town! Most was stuff I already had but she’s awake now!! Oh baby!
          DD7 · 26 days ago
          Haha, my significant other is now obsessed with my favorite brand of hand sanitizer - took long enough, lol!
      David ANDREWS · 26 days ago
      Correct next weekend. Trump will probably announce any time from this Wednesday afternoon, Thursday, or Friday. Why? He has to announce the 2 week medical quarantine which will set in motion the stock market crash. The Black swan event takes place in the financial markets Friday The 20th and Monday The 23rd. Look for 20% limit down both days. Continues down into end of month. However MONDAY 16th-Wednesday 18th markets will rally ahead of FED rates Wednesday afternoon when the market begins the sell off with a disappointment in whatever the FED does. Anything less than a 1.00 rate drop will Plummer this fragile market
    Laura Lehning · 26 days ago
    Happy Birthday Hal! Thanks for all you've done. I sure hope you're wrong but sadly I suspect you're right. God will have mercy upon whom He has mercy. We have already received the mercy and blessing of advanced warning from Him through your show & website. Stay safe. You and yours are in our prayers.
    Lynne Smith · 26 days ago
    Thanks for taking the risk. I truly appreciate it...better informed than not!

People here in Brookings, OR finally got it and grocery stores, etc. were mobbed. No TP, of course.

Lots of "deer in the headlights" looks...sigh...

Friends on an Oceana Caribbean cruise just emailed us saying that the cruise is making a special stop in one of the ports to let the European/UK passengers off, so that they can fly directly back home, without having to enter the US (Miami).

I have to say that, although my husband and I are long-time preppers, I still find my self STUNNED at how quickly this "situation" has both developed and now DE-volved.

Anyone else feeling the same way?
      SunshineSDR · 26 days ago
      I work as a Medical Auditor in a well-established urgent care outside a busy metro. I’ve been seeing charts since mid-January with infiltrates and opacities in the lungs of older people 65 and over. A LOT of negative flu/strep/mono results w bronchitis and pneumonia. In early February, started seeing younger 48, 35...the last one, 17 with travel from Northern Italy. In all cases when suspected by one of our providers, the state dept of health refused testing. When cases did show in my state, they were “presumptive positive” because there were no tests. But it was very, very clear that we were in community spread. Since last week, I found that I have touched and am still sitting next to, patient paperwork that the person was so ill, they immediately put him in a medically induced coma in hospital. Every hospital in our region has been compromised.
      Ryan Leenders · 26 days ago
      Definitely stunned is the word.
      Gregg Walker · 26 days ago
      Oh yes. We’ve planned for ‘something’ but no one knew what it would be or when
      If this is IT that waiting part is over.

Its like a football team practicing and preparing for the big game. Now it’s game time. We just have to play it out and do the best we can.
      TSlinger · 26 days ago
      Feel it. All the talk, planning, strategizing- it's all fun and games until the moment comes. Now you got smacked with reality. I've been an outdoorsman, hunter, etc. all my life and the older I get- the less thrilled I am with the prospect of this- the burden become greater with age. Still dreaming of homesteading, but I want to do it on my terms- not be forced into it!! I share your feelings. Time for good folk to be good folk.
        Gregg Walker · 26 days ago
        Ha! Yep. You said it. As we get older the body doesn’t want to do all the things we want it to. I agree this may not be all fun and games.
        But, most of the world today has had it rough for decades; and humanity has had it rough for centuries. We just happen to live in the most prosperous nation at the end of her empire.
    Derek Kight · 26 days ago
    Thought I'd pass this along a friend of friend who is a us marshal said that we could pretty much not count March as a month. I tried to get them to explain what that meant but wouldn't say anything more....
      SunshineSDR · 26 days ago
      I saw a woman in a vintage tshirt that said “Tomorrow is Cancelled. I’m crafty, I’m designing one now.
      Aaron Bruun · 26 days ago
      "not count March as a month", that's an intriguing statement. With us already being at the halfway mark of March, I'm not sure what that would mean. What are your thoughts?
    Jill Hart · 26 days ago
    Did anyone notice when asked this morning, that Trump said it WAS a GOOD idea to stock up.
      TSlinger · 26 days ago
      And what an idiot I am- found a glaring hole in my efforts: Tampons. Something so simple yet so necessary- and not just for women! Sent wife out to a drug store to hopefully avoid crowds. How could I have overlooked that?!?!?
        SunshineSDR · 26 days ago
        Those and pads can be good medical supplies in a pinch.
        Occams Razor · 26 days ago
        When other wives are "On The Rag", you will be so grateful.
        Gregg Walker · 26 days ago
        TSlinger - No tampons? You sir are a rogue and an upstart!
        We May have to send you back to Doomsday Preppers 101!

LOL. Thanks for the laugh!
          TSlinger · 26 days ago
          Right? Quite amateurish! One guy in line behind my wife had 8 boxes in his arms...she didn't get that many, but...
        Mike Fisch · 26 days ago
        My wife went to the drug store for the same reason this morning.
    Kevin Newsom · 26 days ago
    Logically, a quarantine of that level would accomplish several things: 1) Completely shutdown the economy 2) Necessitate martial law 3) Allow for the removal of undesirable elements of society
    4) Allow for the border to (finally) be shut down 5) Set up a "reset" which would likely feature a brand new economic system.
    Guy Aul · 26 days ago
    My wife just found this little item:

Exec Order Related To COVID-19 Gives Champaign, IL Mayor Power To Ban Sale Of Firearms, Ammunition and Alcohol, Gives City Ability To Take Possession Of Private Property

Don Hall · 26 days ago
    This flu could be the great deception of the tribulation. They lock you down. Then haul you off to who knows where based on what. Pure insanity!
      Daniel Russ · 26 days ago
      Don, that's why we have the 2nd Amendment. Black guns matter. Arm yourself my friend
    Guy Aul · 26 days ago
    Some more interesting facts about this "theater". Don't get me wrong...take the precautions, but it is not as bad as the click baiters, lame street media, etc. would have you believe. It goes much deeper. Problem/Reaction/Solution, never let a crisis go to waste, knowledge, understanding and wisdom. Promoting panic serves no purpose but to gain more control over your lives and the future of your kids. Freedom IS NOT FREE! This is more than a "test", it seems. Too many ducks lined up at the moment. As for dates given for this and that, I have found that they are not very reliable. History and reporting have shown this, so far. Believe what you want, but the education of one's self can put to rest much uncertainty and what to expect in the proper context of the bigger (macro) picture. By the way, we're not traveling and had no plans on doing so well before all this occurred. We're not the traveling "kind" because we moved away from Chicago 20 years ago. We are where we are because cities are no place to be, no matter what. We live where we used to travel to way back then.

As for all this dependency on China, it shows how stupid those who bought into the cheap labor got hoodwinked. Having had my own business back in Chicago, I always had second or third sources for whatever I needed. So if one source went sour, I was not trapped, and could still maintain services to my clients. Gee, isn't that common sense? Wait, I guess common sense is uncommon?

Coronavirus False Flag?
    "The common cold and our annual flu is more viral than that
    Meanwhile, in recent history, we lose a little more than 10,000 people per year to the flu. 18,000 people have died from the Swine Flu, and when it first appeared in April of 2009, it took the Obama administration ten months to take action because they didn’t consider it that large of a threat. HIV/AIDS has killed 36 million since its emergence in 1981.
    The coronavirus, based on those numbers, is not nearly the killer they are making it out to be. In truth, it is actually a minor irritant.
    Also, we are being told the coronavirus is spread from person to person, can remain airborne for about three hours, and you could be up to six feet from an infected person and catch it. A distance beyond six feet from an infected person will likely keep you safe.
    The common cold and our annual flu is more viral than that."

"It’s a false flag being used as a political weapon against the President, and against Liberty
    So why are we seeing all of the panic? Why are we scrambling as if we are living in the world of Resident Evil? Don’t get me wrong, I’m concerned, but I am not going to be hysterical about all of this, and I am disappointed that as citizens we are literally allowing the government to take advantage of this situation to dictate our lives even more so than usual, and blame a Trump administration that has not only been pro-active, but was criticized as being overcautious February 2 when the President shut down travel from China to the United States, and his decision to declare a public health emergency on January 31. Back then, none of the Democrats supported the President’s actions, by the way."

"In short, it’s a false flag being used as a political weapon against the President, and against Liberty."

"Yes, be cautious. Yes, I get it, take precautions to guard against the illness. But, no, let’s not be hysterical, and let’s not be willing to give up our liberty for a promise of security when in truth, there’s not a lot a government can do about a virus. Diseases spread. It will get a lot worse before it gets better. Wash your hands. Cover your cough. If you are sick, stay home. But let’s not be hysterical."

COVID-19 panic Far more damaging than the virus itself
    "One columnist even urges those who lost their livelihood to enter into a class-action lawsuit "against those who willingly created a panic for ratings, ad revenue and political advantage."

Ashampoo Blog - Ashampoo, COVID-19 and I

Coronavirus Caused By 5G?
      Gregg Walker · 26 days ago
      All good points. But with all the little dictator governors feeling the power of controlling the masses, it might be very hard to undo all this!
      Declaring a State of Emergency gives them all kinds of control. They may want this epidemic to go on for years.
      During that time they will craft ways to take everyone’s guns if they can.
    Gregg Walker · 26 days ago
    Not sure if I shared before but this something we all should be aware of:

Fresh air and sunshine have properties thst fight off viruses!
    Gregg Walker · 26 days ago
    Viking Preparedness on Patreon today shared the same information about lockdown. He got from a few sources. I’m pretty sure they are different from Hal’s.

He also doesn’t KNOW FOR SURE, but is passing it on.
      Daniel Russ · 26 days ago
      There's a reason the Chinese Communist Party would NOT let in the WHO & US CDC visit Wuhan: they needed time to bury the evidence of Wuhan Coronavirus COVID-19 escaping their Biolevel-4 Lab. It's really that simple. The claims the Chinese are making now about this virus being introduced by the United States are tantamount to war! Put up or shut up CCP!
      Carl Goldsworthy · 26 days ago
      NB Worth reading to the end.
      "between 2005 and 2012 the US had experienced 1,059 events where pathogens had been either stolen or escaped from American bio-labs during the prior ten years – an average of one every three days."
      Carl Goldsworthy · 26 days ago
      .....and a refusal to allow early testing meant that the source locations could not easily be seen.
      Here in the UK they spout bullshit about "herd immunity".
      As one doctor said - herd immunity would need 70% infection, which implies 1/2 million deaths are planned in the UK.
    DD7 · 26 days ago
    Look to the 6 states where they announced the Natl Guard to be deployed, including Florida, Iowa, Louisiana, New York, Rhode Island and Washington, with California and Maryland soon after. Hal's news would most likely apply to those states.
      SunshineSDR · 25 days ago
      In Louisiana now. Grocery stores are emptying out. Just starting to realize gas may be needed. No sign of National Guard yesterday. Can confirm my USMC son is locked down in Japan and can’t get back to the states.
    SuperDave · 26 days ago
    Thanks Hal Turner you are going the extra mile.
    Heads up to all and be safe!