WBCQ Adds "Experimental" Transmitter for Hal Turner Show 3.265 MHz

WBCQ Adds "Experimental" Transmitter for Hal Turner Show 3.265 MHz

Global High Frequency Radio Station WBCQ has added the Hal Turner Radio Show to a THIRD transmitter, effective last night.

In addition to the normal 50,000 watt broadcasts on 7.490 and 6.160, the show is now also being transmitted on a new, experimental transmitter, with a different antenna system, on frequency 3.265.

This new setup should be heard very well in New England and eastern Canada.

Thermonic Emission · 4 days ago
    Signal Report from Northern Missouri using a G5RV dipole antenna.

7.490MHz: 5/9 + 30dB
    6.160MHz: 5/9 + 20 with some distortion in the modulated signal.
    5.130MHz: 5/8
    3.265MHz: 1/6 unreadable, signal at noise floor but I can tell it's there.
    9.455MHz: 5/9 + 10dB.

In this part of the country the past few months usually 9455 and 7490 have been the two strongest stations. However as we've moved from Winter into the Spring months 7490 more or less has been the best.
    · 5 days ago
    ▄ ▄ BILL GATES EXPLAINS THAT THE COVID VACCINE WILL USE EXPERIMENTAL TECHNOLOGY AND PERMANENTLY ALTER YOUR DNA
    Thomas N. Kuss II · 5 days ago
    Mr. Morrison this Covert Covid-19 Coronavirus is an Long Term Planned Operation to Insert, "LUCIFERASE DARPA HYDROGEL (CUTS OFF VMAT-2 GOD GENE) NANO TECHNOLOGY (ELECTROMAGNETIC MIND CONTROL) RFID CHIP(S) THAT CHANGE YOUR DNA WHICH MAKES YOU LITERALLY BECOME A CYBORG SLAVE." Worse, "REVELATION 14:9-10 STATES YOU GO TO HELL IF YOU TAKE IT (UNDERSTANDABLE ONCE YOU SHUT DOWN THE GOD GENE)." Pray for the Rapture to Happen Soon and to be Included. Good Luck... Tom
      · 5 days ago
      ▄ ▄ If you are making reference to the mark of the beast, you may want to consider two of it's qualifiers.

• "If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand..." Rev 14:9
      • "and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed." Rev 13:15

NOTICE the parts "worship the beast and his image." I haven't noticed any of that around here lately.
      Have you seen anything like that around your area? ▄ And there is more...
    John Robert Mallernee · 5 days ago
    Here in the famed "Outlaw Trail Country" of Vernal, Utah (located near where the state lines of Wyoming, Colorado, and Utah meet), I use my computer to listen on the Internet, because my shortwave radio can't get a signal, and Delta, Utah is too far away for me to pick up their AM signal.
      Charles Yearwood · 5 days ago
      John, you might be having solar cycle trouble in your region. I'm in the central US and not having much trouble at this time. But I've had a lot of trouble with it in the past.
    Robert A · 5 days ago
    Has anyone seen this creepy gem of a clip from 2003 TV show..One doesn't want to peddle conspiracy or far fetched but come on 2003. The details in this episode and they mentioned symptoms, originated in China, a type of Coronavirus and that Chloriquine can suppress this new mysterious virus. 17 F-ING years before all that is actually come to pass and still is....That's FUBAR...

HJ Richards · 5 days ago
      So they could not get rid of Trump, so they took a good script from a 2003 TV show added a more deadly virus and used it to lock down the economy to defeat Trump. Wow Twilight Zone, but it has killed the economy and maybe Trump in the process. They don't give a shit how many people die around the world to achieve their sinister goals. A little way out but not so much that it can't represent truth. Thank you a good find
    HJ Richards · 5 days ago
    Here in the ignored part of SE Arizona nothing is received, the current solar cycles and activity make almost everything impossible to receive. As a Ham operator I spent a lot of time working East coast areas years ago, but today nothing. I can still contact some west coast areas on 20m , but little else
    Years ago I was able to talk on 10 meter all over the eastern states, today just static. As we are still in a solar minimum and will be for a while any sw propagation and reception is very poor. And yes before you all go there I am dealing with a high quality HF transceiver and antenna tuners top of the line equipment
      Charles Yearwood · 5 days ago
      HJ, I've been a SW fan since I was a kid and still keep a couple of old SW receivers for backup comms. Hal's show comes in very good on my old Grundig Satellit 800. It still works like a charm and was top-of-the-line back in the day. I've also had trouble from the solar cycles in my region in the central US in years past so I know what you mean.
      blue collar jedi · 5 days ago
    Adam Morrison · 5 days ago
    Jacobson Vs Massachusetts 1905.

Turns out they CAN force vaccinate us according to the Supreme Court ruling in this case.

I could not wait for a relevant story to post it under, I apologize. I read this case today and my stomach dropped.
      Andrew S · 5 days ago
      The "My body, my choice" doctrine is an illusion. The sheep who bleat this statement never bother to extend it beyond abortion. My body, my choice, until I try to fly somewhere. Then it's the government's body and choice. My body, my choice, until the government wants to stick a needle into it. Then it's their body and choice.
      DD7 · 5 days ago
      So then the famous lawyer was right ... The worst part about this is that many people may not show any adverse side effects until YEARS later (as happened to me). It can creep up on you several years after taking a course of certain vaccines, and then years after that turn into a full-blown disorder. That's how they're getting away with it. It's like a systemic trojan horse in your body that is too scientifically complex for the average person to fix.
        Loretta Bloodworth · 4 days ago
        yes....I took the polio vax in the late 50's. One year at our school cafeteria all of us kids got the "shot". The next year...I guess it was a booster...we got the sugar cube...much easier. Now years later i have had cancer twice, and fibromyalgia on off and on flare ups. Also OA...Why are these chronic illness so common. Thinking it is the crap and virus put into the vax at a early age. The last flu shot I took was in 1976 and I got very, very sick from it...none since. This feels like a slow kill to me and probably a lot of my baby boomer peers also.WILL NEVER TAKE THEIR TEST OR VAX!
        · 5 days ago
        Do you think maybe they are refining the "delayed" factor, to make it's effect more debilitation?
          T. Adams · 5 days ago
          I mean't to have the 'upsetting ' comment first, in regards to the forced vaccine. Thank you for pointing that out so others don't misunderstand my intent.
      T. Adams · 5 days ago
      Someone had posted this a little bit ago..
      Article 6 Section 1 - Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights....UNESCO 19 October 2005
      1. Any preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic
      medical intervention is only to be carried out with the prior, free and
      informed consent of the person concerned, based on adequate information.
      The consent should, where appropriate, be express and may be withdrawn
      by the person concerned at any time and for any reason without
      disadvantage or prejudice.
    Paul Lambert · 5 days ago
    3.265 generally will not have the same skip zone as the other frequencies. Yes, for New England and Acadia it should be good. I hope listeners there will give reception reports.
    BoldlyReady · 5 days ago
    It all depends on where yer sitting ...... the sunspots....the jamming ..... the skip ..... signal to noise at tha moment ....... IT always great to get new coverage for tha folks that are not aware of the evil being dumped on us by the DorkState bastards.
    Charles Yearwood · 5 days ago
    Hal, the few times I've tuned in it's been on WRMI 9.455 and the show came in great. WBCQ is a good station but they used to have a weak signal. I'll try 3.265 next time I tune in.
      Charles Yearwood · 5 days ago
      At 8:34 CST I can give the following reception report. The show comes in great on WRMI 9.455 and WBCQ 7.490. I'm listening to 7.490 right now. 6.160 was coming in weak and 3.265 wasn't coming it at all. I'm in the TN/MS/AR border area.