Acts 2:19 -- Wonders in the Heavens . . .

Acts 2:19 -- Wonders in the Heavens . . .

Video from the island of Trinidad taken October 31 shows a blood red "cloud" . . . or is it an enormous celestial body in space finally visible to earth?  Are we in danger?

No one is saying, but this certainly fits the text of the Bible, Acts 2:19 "I will show wonders in the heavens above and signs on the earth below, blood and fire and billows of smoke."

REMINDER: YOU can keep this web site FREE to the General Public by clicking one or more of the ads below which generates Advertiser revenue of two to three cents per click - no purchase necessary by you -- and helps offset operating costs for this web site.

Thomas N. Kuss II · 14 days ago
    Folks it’s “Impossible to find Real News on TV & Radio that is Totally Saturated with Outright Lies, Deception, and Propaganda.” This happened under “The Obama (The Anti Christ – whom shall come back to Power May 19, 2021 – CIA Project) Administration,” whom (with Congress) “Fostered Propaganda to be Included in The 2013 National Defense Authorization Act.” Understand, “Obama Acting for the Company (CIA),” as Their (CIA) Manchurian Candidate, “had to Effect this Action to Open the Door, using the Company (CIA) Mocking Bird Operation (Control of the Multi News Media) to Harbor a Future Coup D’etat (Currently Happening Against The *President Trump Administration) in the Event The Company (CIA) LOST CONTROL OF THE PRESIDENCY (WHITE HOUSE).” Note for example, when CNN uses their constant flow of Lies, Deception, and Propaganda, “THIS USE TO BE AGAINST THE LAW (FELONY).” (Study under U.S. Code Title 18, Chapter 47, @1031 Major Fraud Against the United States @ 1038 False Information and Hoaxes)
    David Carswell · 17 days ago
    Nibiru intersecting planetary orbs ARE AND HAVE BEEN IN OUR ATMOSPHERE FOR MANY YEARS !! --- Were it not for daily, massive aerosoling (mostly in the Northern Hemisphere, where various gigantic planets, several moons and many inbound comets and asteroids are the most visible)....AND....were it not for huge and very numerous (at a cost since the late 80's of many TRILLIONS) laser-and-parabolic mirror "sun simulators" at varying altitude orbits....placed there by NASA/DARPA and via artificial intelligence always moved into position IN FRONT OF each planetary body....MASS GLOBAL CHAOS WOULD HAVE ENSUED DECADES AGO !! --- THESE ARE THE TRUE CAUSE, OWING TO THEIR TREMENDOUS MAGNETIC PULL ON TECTONIC PLATES, MAGMA CHAMBERS AND BODIES OF WATER, OF ENORMOUS SINK HOLES....VOLCANOES GOING OFF EVERYWHERE, THE DRAMATIC RISE IN BOTH NUMBER/ MAGNITUDE OF EARTHQUAKES EACH YEAR, TORNADOES IN COUNTRIES THAT NEVER HAVE THEM, CLIFFS COLLAPSING INTO OCEANS, FIERCE WINDS, CRIMSON OR PINK/PEACH AND ODDLY--SHAPED CLOUDS, SHOCKINGLY STRONG LIGHTNING BOLTS, ETC. --- I have reported this and supplied copious supporting evidence to folks such as Quayle...but then, I'm not an official member of his information cartel, so I get dismissed as crazy.
    BriteRED · 18 days ago
    Pretty good capture ........... I have photos of what appears to be a small sun in the EAST at sunset .......from Central Texas......this was in the summer of 2018
    BRIAN KEANE · 18 days ago
    So He said to them, “You will indeed drink My cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with; but to sit on My right hand and on My left is not Mine to give, but it is for those for whom it is prepared by My Father.”
    are we? yo? me? prepared to drink from the cup? Jesus Christ asking Mathew 20 something
    Jeffrey L Ottle · 18 days ago
    What I meant to say is:

I rotated the photo 180 degrees and see a sort of roughed out red horse head, mane, ear, and eye. If anyone wants to fiddle around with the photo, check it out. Oh, I made a photo of the video image and then played with it using a photo editor I have.

Sorry for the error first time around.
      Judith Rollings · 17 days ago
      I see it. A couple years ago I awoke from a dream in which I was sitting in a green pasture on a slight hill. Others were around also sitting in the pasture but each was absorbed in his own thoughts or reading. I saw a man on a horse come out of a cloud and gallop through the air straight over us, and disappeared on the far horizon. No one noticed. Then there was another. And another. And at last the rider on a pale horse. I realized that these were the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse and I could not figure out why no one else was seeing them. I will never forget that dream!
    Donald Foreman · 18 days ago
    Hal Let us know about final funding totals for Nov?
      Gifford Rodine · 18 days ago
      Yes, let us know. Thanks, Hal for all the hard work you do for us subscribers. If you appreciate his work also, be a subscriber.
      Jeffrey L Ottle · 18 days ago
      I totated the photo a80 and see a sort of roughed out red horses head, mane, ear, and eye. If anyone wants to fiddle around with the photo, check it out. Oh, I made a photo of the video image and then played with it using an editor.