CDC: 4,863 Deaths (so far) after COVID Vax

CDC: 4,863 Deaths (so far) after COVID Vax

According to the Vaccine Adverse Effects Reporting System (VAERS) 4,863 Deaths have now been recorded after receiving the COVID "vaccine." That is a "weekly" run rate greater than the entire year-over-year Vaccine death average going back 30 years!

Keep in mind this is coming from VAERS - hence, a reaction was reported and now death has occurred.

At this rate; the VAX deaths will cross 10K by years end, with an estimated only 1-10% actually reported through VAERS.  The other 90% are not reported.

If we contrast that actual death figure with the reduced estimates of pure COVID deaths, when eliminating those with average 2.9 comorbidities, then, the VAX is on track to be more deadly than the actual outbreak it is alleged to fix.

See for yourself: Link to CDC VAERS Reporting HERE

Now that you have read this story, please COVER THE COST for what your visit cost this site by clicking one or more of the ads below which generates Advertiser revenue of two to three cents per click - no purchase necessary by you -- and helps offset operating costs for this web site.

When YOU read a story here, the web hosting company charges us for "data transfer / Bandwidth" to convey the material to you.  Without your help by clicking an ad below, this web site would be in danger of shut down from the data transfer charges.  Please click any ad below to offset the cost of bringing this news to you,

 

 

100% Trusted Informational Platform Website 2021