CHINA SEIZING CELL PHONES / TABLETS TO CONCEAL VIRUS INFO

CHINA SEIZING CELL PHONES / TABLETS TO CONCEAL VIRUS INFO

The government of China has begun SEIZING cellular phones, tablets and even laptops to prevent people from showing the world what's taking place with the Bio-weapon virus outbreak!  Video proof below.

Thousands of phones have already been taken and thousands more are being seized on sight.  THIS is one aspect of Communism: Totalitarianism.  (You Bernie Sanders voters should take a good hard look at this because it seems to many that Bernie is a Communist.  If he and his pals get power, this is the kind of thing Communists do.):

Why is China seizing phones?  They don't want the world to see things like this:

The sick being WELDED into homes so no one in the building can get out:

City Bridges all being closed and locked to prevent residents from escaping:

People in lines at hospitals CUTTING EACH OTHER"S THROATS:

Doctors COLLAPSING DURING SURGERY:

And they definitely don't want the world to see that they are SETTING HOMES OF THE INFECTED ON FIRE!  Tonight (Feb. 3) Wuhan is burning:

and here:

China is collapsing as a civilized nation.  This disease outbreak - from a military bio-weapon which escaped a lab in Wuhan (Story HERE) -- is destroying the entire country.

They are only ONE MONTH into this outbreak and today, in addition to the 19 cities quarantined last week, China issued new Quarantines:

CHINA SHUTS DOWN WENZHOU

Wenzhou has 9 million people, and is 400 miles from Wuhan
--No work until at least Feb 18
--No school or college until at least March
--All public transportation closed
--Only one person from each household can go out every 2 days to buy necessities

We, here in America (and those in Europe) are only one week into the sickness being near us.   What is taking place in China is VERY LIKELY to take place in America and in Europe.

Prepare!

HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF

The Medical Infrastructure of the United States (and pretty much every other country) simply CANNOT HANDLE THIS from the perspective of how many get infected and how fast that happens.  There simply are not enough hospital beds, respirators, negative-pressure infectious disease isolation rooms.   Once the virus gets here in earnest (it probably already is but we won't know for ten days) the medical system will be quickly overwhelmed. We could see Medical Infrastructure COLLAPSE here in the USA the same as it is happening in China.

When things go wild weasel here in America, there will be all sorts of unanticipated service disruptions.

The general public remains blissfully unaware of the utter disaster coming at us, because the mass-media is keeping rather quiet about the situation.  But when they can't keep quiet any longer, there will be PANIC.

You should PREPARE NOW because once the SHTF, it will be too late.

Here are suggested "Preps" to try to get yourself and your family through what's coming.  There is precious little time left . . .

The best strategy for this is NOT to be exposed.   Fat chance of that; we ALL go out: Work, school, shopping, recreation, and so forth.

So how might we protect ourselves while we're out?

Well, the fact this virus can be spread by air, in addition to staying alive on surfaces like counter tops, desks, water fountains, door handles, inside cars and buses, product packages on store shelves that someone else handled, or sneezed-on or coughed-on,  - including ones that get delivered by mail, FedEx, UPS, etc. --  complicates things greatly.

Step One: Stay home.   Do not go out unless you absolutely MUST.

Step Two: Presuming you have to go out (we ALL do) wear a filter mask  eye and hand protective gear (below).

The N-95 filter masks are almost completely sold out already, nationwide.  So you can get a better mask rated as N-100 or P-100 for the time being until THEY sell out.  Links to various suppliers are HERE-N-95 and HERE N-100.   (I am NOT the seller)

You can also get the VASTLY AVAILABLE   3M 7500 (HERE)  which uses 3M 2091 filters  (HERE)   This mask system is more expensive, but it works and is widely still available.  (Again, I am NOT the seller)

Get Eye Protection, either cheap swimmer goggles (HERE) or better safety goggles (HERE)

Get a box of rubber/nitrile Gloves (Here)

Wear this gear when you go out.

Yes, you'll look and feel ridiculous.   But you are much more likely to have the last laugh because YOU are protecting yourself.

THIS IS URGENTLY IMPORTANT:

The absolute moment you get home, take off your shoes and leave them in the foyer.  DO NOT WALK AROUND YOUR HOUSE IN SHOES YOU WORE OUTSIDE.

You may have walked on a large amount of infected material as you were out and if you wear those shoes in the house, the virus will spread in the house.

Next: Go into the bathroom, take off your clothing, put it in a hamper or plastic bag, and take a shower.  You HAVE TO WASH OFF any virus that may have landed on your body or hair, while you were out.

Put on clean garments.  You cannot go sit in your chair or lay on your couch or bed in clothing you wore outside.  The virus will come off the clothing, onto the furniture and pow, someone in the house catches it.

Make every person in your household do this the absolute moment they come home.  This virus is HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS and it KILLS people.  We cannot skimp or get lazy protecting ourselves.

Eat right, take vitamins (I use Centrum), and, I don't want to sound hokey, or like some Bible thumper,  pray to Almighty God that you be protected by Him during this crisis.  I'm not kidding.  I mean it: PRAY.

Even if you haven't prayed in decades, start now.  "Hi God, it's me (so and so).  I know I haven't prayed to you in a long time, but I'm coming back to you now.  . . . ."

And then talk honestly and earnestly to him, in a very quiet voice.

Just remember, this is God, not a magician to be summoned to do tricks or render services at our beckon call.  He made us.  We are HIS to do with a HE sees fit.

OTHER "PREPS" with Links

Have Emergency food (HEREHERE, and HERE) in the house in case Quarantine gets implemented, so you and your family can eat for the 6 weeks or so such Quarantines are likely to last.

Have Emergency Water (HERE) stored up in case the water supply gets contaminated.

Here is a complete list of "Preps" that folks might consider for themselves - including RADIO GEAR to communicate if Internet, cell phones and landlines get shut down.

Please pass this article along to those you care about; No other source is providing this type of self-help advice and there isn't much time left before all hell breaks loose.

Tune-in to "The Hal Turner Radio Show" live from New York City,  tonight at 9:00 PM eastern US time (GMT -0500) either here on the net using the LISTEN ONLINE links in the menu button above, or live on WRMI 9.455 shortwave, and KYAH 540-AM regular Radio in Utah.

Cheryl E · 3 months ago
    I hope we have this website to turn to during this crisis. My computer just emitted a very loud beep with a message that Windows 10 was irrelevant and something about a firewall. This also happened to me when I was visiting the Allnewspipeline website which also has info on the virus. Other than that, this has never happened to me before.
    James Huff · 3 months ago
    I was at the VA hospital yesterday for a family member having a procedure. When a couple of doctors and interns asked if there were any questions, I asked if any of them had been to Wuhan in the last 14 days. I can tell you, they looked at me like I had spoken on a forbidden subject. They assured me they hadn't, but the entire medical staff tensed up before someone else broke the tension with a comment. They know... 11 medical staff in one ward were out sick... this is in the Midwest, west of the Mississippi River. East of the Missouri river. North of Missouri and south of Minnesota. No "official" infections reported here yet!
    Shannon Fitzpatrick · 3 months ago
    I naively have been feeling safe still, thinking us is only at 11 cases.. and it would wait til I heard of the first C.C. in my state to Implement Game On mindset & start wearing full mask/goggles/limit going out...and then I read this article & reality slapped me in the face, when, duh. Of course they are going to be keeping cases a secret most likey. I am from outskirts of GR MI. .. I stay out of the city. But thought Detroit might (will probably,. But has probably already??) Bring the carriers over, considering it has direct flights to China. ..and probably gr airport so close. It's probably already here and spread..

I'm wondering what everyone is doing to estimate or guess when their state / local region will be hit. .. when to treat it as Radioactive..
    Also, have any of you tried "sending the alarm bells" to loved ones you want to protect by warning them to prepare and start protecting yourself now--+ the people you love but know would call you a crock and out of your mind? I feel like I want to go to extended.family and sit down with my uncle's to tell them.. but I don't know if it's worth it, or I will just be putting myself as some Tin Foiler and/or wait?

I tried to be very gentle when I brought up the truth of China, what it actually is and how what is going on with them WILL be here. They both asked what drugs I was taking.... Which made me more frustrated as I tried to get him to WAKE UP and open his eyes no shit the news isn't saying this.but they are unwilling to hear it...which is understandable I guess. I know I was probably hard on them I've been Awake to US True Reality for many years now so I forget the first time u come to realize the underside of things. And don't/can't believe it.... But my bfs lack of emotionally trying to cope with idea of what would happen if it happened here - he completely shut down.and denied it... Makes me worried he might be "weak" when SHTF and it's in his face . ..I am super frustrated I want to wake up my "Team" to get in place, but now I'm worried if he can't cope and loses his shit bc he has no knowledge of idea of prepping.. he is strong man and fishes hunt great provider and builds houses...

and my parents and sisters and their husbands still don't believe me and just think I'm a conspiracy but... But is anyone else having that problem ? Or trying to alert their families of what's happening?
      Cheryl E · 3 months ago
      I am trying to alert family but it is an uphill battle. However, some in my family do have long-term food storage because they have been listening to some Christian prophecies over the years. In fact, I attended a church about 7 years ago where there was a very prophetic man. He spoke some prophecies to me which greatly convinced me he had a special gift. More generally he was always telling people to prepare for hard times. He even went to every pastor in our small town to warn them, and none would listen.
    John Robert Mallernee · 3 months ago
    None of the videos will play, as they "are not supported".
      John Robert Mallernee · 3 months ago
      After updating my software and rebooting my system, I'm now able to watch the videos.
    jw williams · 3 months ago
    For those that missed Hals show tonight, he found reports that in addition to the novel corona virus having Bat "things" and inserts of the hiv n1 virus in it, it also has venom from scorpions and venom from the black mamba snake. No wonder people are falling dead and having spasms. It almost like a Neuro Toxin. Listen to tonights archive.
    Ted Dunham · 3 months ago
    I could not see any masks on the guys with the cell phones. If they aren't wearing them, then this isn't that.
    Robert A · 3 months ago
    This is what happens when we are desensitized to things like this through various means. When something so unimaginable does come along we just cant believe it and lay doubts at what we are seeing. Hal has been spot on for weeks on this subject. MMedia even the ones we all love to hate CNN NYT BBC etc etc are whispering pandemic as they cant avoid it and will be seeing for what they are UN/WHO loving socialist/communist sellouts....When you see videos of civilian Chinese cops walking down city streets in Hazmat brandishing Type-95 rifles while they round up people and you clearly hear gun fire in the background you know they are beyond desperate and its out of control......
    Mark Korens · 3 months ago
    Colloidal Silver is all you need to beat thus virus. You don't need anything else
      heiko strege · 3 months ago
      absolutely true! plus much vitamin d/c and dmso.
    Jared Passenger · 3 months ago
    Remember, if it isn't reported, did it really happen? So expect the other governments including the US to keep a lid on this all the way. We will probably never know the real counts ever. Hospitals could treat hundreds of people and still you would not know about it, blissfully going about your day. I have no doubt the word has gone out to all hospitals to keep a tight lid on the counts until further notice. It would be harder here in the US though to confiscate the cell phones. However they sure as hell can squash all media coverage about it including social media. What do we see now with social media outlets right now? What are they openly claiming they are going to do about reporting on this virus? Yes, that's right. That is what is happening right now and you can bet it will get more aggressive as things progress.
    Jim McCall · 3 months ago
    And this is the inside of one of the new hospitals they built. Notice the bars on the windows and the way food is passed through to the "patients". They seem to be holding cells where they wait to die instead of a hospital. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpszDegkTm8
      Shannon Fitzpatrick · 3 months ago
      And so it would seem This is turning into The Event all those FEMA camps in US has been waiting to be of use for .. years of "conspiracy theorists" shouting from the mountaintop something Sinister is coming...and eventually becoming a mainstream known idea that was mocked..... It might be for this.

Makes me wonder if this is all NWO plan, and US is aware and preparing.

I'm in Michigan and have stayed up all night researching and preparing. I've been hearing low planes that sound more like military planes very steady. Around 7pm probably 10 all back to back. It's starting up again with probably 5... This has been occuring more frequently in early hours 3-6am the past 6 months..maybe not related to anything. But maybe us military preparations have been under way for a while now....
    Jim McCall · 3 months ago
    Story about 700 bodies taken in at one crematorium on Chinese new year. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enJHO7BWfcQ
    Jim McCall · 3 months ago
    Actually, the first video is from at a crematorium. According to someone close to me who speaks Chinese, that actually is from a story talking about how the bodies are being sent straight to the crematorium without family being able to collect personal property, they just toss the phones on the floor before the bodies get burned. Very sad. Another story said on Chinese new year, 700 bodies were handled.
    jw williams · 3 months ago
    I have a friend that her sister is a Rn. She relayed to my friend that the All hospitals here in the U.S. have received the warning about the coronavirus and whats coming. The RN stated that the "hospitals are terrified because they cannot handle the amount of people that will be coming. They dont know what to do.".
      Do you mind sharing where the Rn sister currently is? I realize, it's most likely across the US by now.
        jw williams · 3 months ago
        North carolina
          Thanks. What a mess. God help us.
      Isaiah Bruce · 3 months ago
      Tell me more.
    Really tough to discern from these videos what's real or just hype. If this is real, pray your soul is in the right place as Ultimately God will protect and direct all He knows are in His will.
      J.A. · 3 months ago
      Exactly, the videos are to short with no real context to tell much about them. The stabbing one looks a lot like still pics that were on here some time back.
        Daniel Thompson · 3 months ago
        I was just about to comment on the stabbing one too. Lots of folks without masks in that vid...especially the emergency responders. I don't buy that vid.
    Grim · 3 months ago
    By some accounts, the viral outbreak in Wuhan started in either late November or early December, but it took awhile for it to reach critical mass and cases began to multiply rapidly. That said, Mike Adams estimated as of last week, there were at least 10k infected people here in the US that aren't being reported. If this is true, the virus will most likely go critical mass here in the next two weeks or so and the government won't be able to cover up the actual extent of infections anymore. By mid-March the US could very well be facing at a situation much like China is presently dealing with. However, what's really disturbing, is that as bad as it currently is in China, it's probably going to become orders of magnitude worse and as China goes, we'll eventually go too.
      Mike Fisch · 3 months ago
      Yes, I am sure the virus is silent multiplying in the US. Modern jet travel makes it quick and easy for disease vectors to spread across the nation.

I flew into Seatac Airport on Friday night and saw quite a number of Asians walking around in the terminal with masks on. I got the sense they were fleeing the plague in China. How many of them were infected, perhaps asymptomatically? My first thought was, "Get me out of here!"

When I flew back on Sunday I saw a couple TSA workers wearing masks. Most were not - yet.
      J.A. · 3 months ago
      Doctors in Wuhan were reporting odd pneumonia cases back in November. They were reprimanded for speaking without being ok'd first.
        Daniel Thompson · 3 months ago
        Hey JA, would you happen to have a source on this? I'm trying to pass info around here. I'm one of those like to see it in black and white type folks. Thanks!
          Amanda Linney · 3 months ago
          Hi
          Ive just watched the vid on you tube. It was a CNN one (unbelieveable eh?) It is titled something like " Coronavirus whistleblower is hero in China."
          J.A. · 3 months ago
          Daniel, Not off the top of my head. I've read so much stuff. I just remember seeing that noted several times. I'll keep my eye out for it again if I see it.
    Jill Hart · 3 months ago
    I strongly suspect our country is preparing to do this too. It is becoming increasingly difficult to get any information on this spread. If you watch your friends on FB they are spewing out inaccurate information and passing around stuff that is just wrong. All of the major social media sites are threatening to close accounts of people trying to share accurate information.
    It's getting REAL, folks!!!