Electro-Magnetic Pulse from Nuclear Explosion Will Destroy Electronics for a thousand miles - Unless you protect with EMP SHIELD
Imagine, for a second, your electricity goes off. It happens from time to time. There's a quick pause as the lights go out, you might say to yourself or to a loved one "oh no, not a power failure." But this time, instead of the lights just going out, things start arcing and sparking. Light bulbs explode. Smoke starts coming out from EVERY ELECTRONIC DEVICE. Some of the devices might actually go on fire.