London Hospitals Collapsing; Overwhelmed with Coronavirus Patients

From a Nurse at a MAJOR hospital in London, England, UK:

“The hospitals in London are overwhelmed.

The public and media are not aware that today we no longer live in a city with a properly functioning western healthcare system.

Patients with suspected COVID-19 are being mixed with non-COVID-19 patients."

Jonathan Weaver · 19 days ago
    made this so we can discuss things on an easier platform!
    Chris Perry · 20 days ago
    This is not true.
    I have many friends in the police force in London and surrounding area. They are not and they are not having a food shortage
    JCat · 20 days ago
    Amazon Prime Pantry delivery service temporarily shut due to excessive demand

JuliaXYZ · 20 days ago
      I ordered from them the other day and it was very good, delivered as promised. A couple of substitutions in the order, but otherwise excellent. I am sure demand is over the top. Giant Peapod was booked until March 31! I could not get a delivery scheduled, so abandoned that idea.
    Rhonda Doerr · 20 days ago
    Psalm 107 CRY OUT TO YeHoVaH
    107 O give thanks unto YeHoVaH, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
    2 Let the redeemed of YeHoVaH say so, whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy;
    3 And gathered them out of the lands, from the east, and from the west, from the north, and from the south.
    4 They wandered in the wilderness in a solitary way; they found no city to dwell in.
    5 Hungry and thirsty, their soul fainted in them.
    6 Then they cried unto YeHoVaH in their trouble, and he delivered them out of their distresses.
    7 And he led them forth by the right way, that they might go to a city of habitation.
    8 Oh that men would praise YeHoVaH for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!
    9 For he satisfieth the longing soul, and filleth the hungry soul with goodness.
    10 Such as sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, being bound in affliction and iron;
    11 Because they rebelled against the words of God, and contemned the counsel of the most High:
    12 Therefore he brought down their heart with labour; they fell down, and there was none to help.
    13 Then they cried unto YeHoVaH in their trouble, and he saved them out of their distresses.
    14 He brought them out of darkness and the shadow of death, and brake their bands in sunder.
    15 Oh that men would praise YeHoVaH for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!
    16 For he hath broken the gates of brass, and cut the bars of iron in sunder.
    17 Fools because of their transgression, and because of their iniquities, are afflicted.
    18 Their soul abhorreth all manner of meat; and they draw near unto the gates of death.
    19 Then they cry unto YeHoVaH in their trouble, and he saveth them out of their distresses.
    20 He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.
    21 Oh that men would praise YeHoVaH for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!
    22 And let them sacrifice the sacrifices of thanksgiving, and declare his works with rejoicing.
    23 They that go down to the sea in ships, that do business in great waters;
    24 These see the works of the Lord, and his wonders in the deep.
    25 For he commandeth, and raiseth the stormy wind, which lifteth up the waves thereof.
    26 They mount up to the heaven, they go down again to the depths: their soul is melted because of trouble.
    27 They reel to and fro, and stagger like a drunken man, and are at their wit's end.
    28 Then they cry unto YeHoVaH in their trouble, and he bringeth them out of their distresses.
    29 He maketh the storm a calm, so that the waves thereof are still.
    30 Then are they glad because they be quiet; so he bringeth them unto their desired haven.
    31 Oh that men would praise YeHoVaH for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!
    32 Let them exalt him also in the congregation of the people, and praise him in the assembly of the elders.
    33 He turneth rivers into a wilderness, and the watersprings into dry ground;
    34 A fruitful land into barrenness, for the wickedness of them that dwell therein.
    35 He turneth the wilderness into a standing water, and dry ground into watersprings.
    36 And there he maketh the hungry to dwell, that they may prepare a city for habitation;
    37 And sow the fields, and plant vineyards, which may yield fruits of increase.
    38 He blesseth them also, so that they are multiplied greatly; and suffereth not their cattle to decrease.
    39 Again, they are minished and brought low through oppression, affliction, and sorrow.
    40 He poureth contempt upon princes, and causeth them to wander in the wilderness, where there is no way.
    41 Yet setteth he the poor on high from affliction, and maketh him families like a flock.
    42 The righteous shall see it, and rejoice: and all iniquity shall stop her mouth.
    43 Whoso is wise, and will observe these things, even they shall understand the lovingkindness of YeHoVaH.
    Chris van Dongen · 20 days ago
    Same situation in "The Netherlands" province Brabant. Call for help to the other provinces.....And it is just the beginning !!!
    Broken Arrow · 20 days ago
    While I was at Speedway, pumping gas the attendant came running out saying,that he had instructions to shut the pumps down immediately! He didn't know why? And, I made it just in time! Get your gasoline now!
    Broken Arrow · 20 days ago
    In Massachusetts, there was an incident where some creeps are going around in a white van claiming to be from CDC. They are asking for entry upon coming to the door. They claim they need to test for the virus. They are wearing PPE. Once inside they rob you! Mass. State Police are looking for them.
      Deborah Cresswell · 20 days ago
      This is happening in NY and CA too. Probably other states too.
    Jeffrey L Ottle · 20 days ago
    It is not possible to know where that one post was concerning unmarked white vans being parked in the parking lot of the closed Sam's Club in Casa Grande, AZ. I went there and at that particular time I saw none, but never doubted ofr a minute that the person who posted that they did see them really saw them.

Well, yesterday afternoon out on an errand to buy dog food, I saw them parked in that parking lot just like to other person described. I am not surprised actually, it seem we are at that point in time what with all that is going on that any number of interesting vehicles will start to be observed. Then again, everything is pretty much dead as far as folks out and about, so seeing things will be limited versus what it would normally be.

As to my monitoring of 25 freeway cameras here in AZ, I still have not seen anything of interest. I will continue my monitoring.

I am hears 2 meter band ham radio chit chat though, about the goings on in our country and the world.
      Mark Krohn · 20 days ago
      Yupe, just like I told you Jeff. Thanks for the updated intel. I'm thinking they may be used by N.G. for food distribution. I'd hate to think of the other use they might be intended for. Last night our state called up its N.G. Since this past Saturday the main food stores Walmart, frys and Food city all have been heavily hard hit with empty shelves. Had to take a pal to get his meds at Frys on Florence yesterday 3 pm. I had gotten what I needed for my group weeks ago and was just going to stay n the car while my pal went in. Masked, gloved and eye protection on I went in for a look see. NOT ONE person protected. Well I seen it with my own eyes, shelves bare, no paper products of any kind, no bleach, no beans, no rice, no flour, no canned goods, no pasta sauce, no bread, no milk, no peanut butter or jam, ect. It was bad.

So you take care down there Jeff and thanks again for the intel update. Looks like that might be a staging area of some kind to keep an eye on.
      JCat · 20 days ago
      I'm your neighbor in Gila County and very much appreciate your posts!
    Paul Andrews · 20 days ago
    Banks closing and only drive threws will be open! This sounds like they’re getting ready to avoid robberies from the millions of people loosing their jobs!
    martial law will be imminent or the streets will collapse in mayhem!
      Sedge Hammer · 20 days ago
      Gee, maybe it's because they don't sick people coming into the bank? Ya think....
        Getsum · 20 days ago
        Come on Sledge, it's ALL a conspiracy. I'm having a hard time even reading the comments anymore; the lack of logic and common sense is a bit scary. It seems as though people don't care or are off the deep end with crazy/imagined theories that do not have an once of proof/reason/evidence. Post a link, verify sources and do not repeat unless you are at least somewhat sure it's true!
        Deborah Cresswell · 20 days ago
        Right. Cash Currency is contaminated with COVID19. It could be infecting the tellers causing a shortage of branch bank employees. But online banking should be ok. Banking is deemed a critical infrastructure to our nation. So your branch might close but online banking and debit/credit cards will still work.
    Ryan Leenders · 20 days ago
    I have it on good authority: Jay Inslee is shitting down the state of WA at 3:00 PM PST Today.
    Lela Mukoko · 20 days ago
    Source Zéro edge, Shummer Asks Trump to invoke Act For Emergency Médical Équipment ; Trump immedialely orders it done.
      Gregg Walker · 20 days ago
      Here is that link:

That really bothers me. Trump doesn’t get along with the rat Schumer. Now all of a sudden they’re working together???

Maybe Trump is just setting pride aside to do the job. I hope so.
      i would really be pissed if this was part of the plan all along. There is sure a lot of ‘working together’ with Dems. Hmmm.

We’ll see how it plays out. There’s not a man on earth I trust 100%. Period.
        Deborah Cresswell · 20 days ago
        There are rumors that the White Hats are arresting the criminal elite. This is causing a sudden change "attitude" lately. I've noticed CNN complimenting Trump! So hell has definitely frozen over! Something's going on behind the scenes. I hope it is the arrests.
        Occams Razor · 20 days ago
        Proverbs 25:21-22 Maybe Schumer will eat Humble Pie after this.
          CamoGloves · 20 days ago
          No, I don't believe that communist enemy-within ever will. Commies are psychopaths and will never apologize. Just destroy destroy destroy freedoms and liberty.
    Lela Mukoko · 20 days ago
    www.nowtheendbegins.com/id2020
    ID2020 Announces work is completed on First-Ever Certification Mark for"Kiva protocol " implemting A Global Digital ID For Buying ans Selling.
      Charles Yearwood · 20 days ago
      Lela, as of 4:24 CST that page was taken down. Good ol' 404 page popped up instead.
      Lela Mukoko · 20 days ago
      and Selling
        TrumPantychrist · 20 days ago
        Thanks for the link. I've been keeping an eye on id2020 as this is likely the entire agenda at hand. They need to make people desperate for the vaccine and just add in their nanobot chip id. The masses will gladly get it. As a christian, this world is the closest I'll ever get to hell. My heart breaks for all who have not accepted Christs FREE gift.
    samuel Wedgeworth · 20 days ago
    Imo, I feel like alot of the new information we are getting isnt surprising. I've already come to terms with this "Agent" being a disastrous event. I think news like this will be very common in the near future
      Tom Martin · 20 days ago
      all it is confirmation
        samuel Wedgeworth · 20 days ago
        I understand that completely. It's just weird for me to look at my social media feed and see everyone "PaNiCkInG" when I tried to call them 2 months ago for a heads up.
          Bob · 20 days ago
          Same here! I wish I could give you a thousand thumbs up!
    Getsum · 20 days ago
    Lived there for three years, they never had a "properly functioning western healthcare system", they had the woefully inept NHS (National Health Service). I had neighbors who waited a year for a MRI, two years for a knee replacement etc etc. It is a nationalized socialist healthcare that is subpar from what we have here in the US. Add to the fact that England is now just another Middle Eastern country, one step away from Sharia Law, , which means it is slowly sliding backwards in progression.
    Ted Henry · 20 days ago
    NY just went the way of Calif. Pseudo lockdown! Show me your papers please...!
      Sedge Hammer · 20 days ago
      What are they suppose to do? You have an answer for that?
    Broken Arrow · 20 days ago
    If you go to the andology site on you tube, he is tracking what is going on in Britain.