OMG: They're Going to LET COVID-19 SPREAD . . . . Intentionally!

OMG: They're Going to LET COVID-19 SPREAD . . . . Intentionally!

Public health leaders in Placer, Sacramento and Yolo counties say their departments will no longer recommend isolation or quarantine for people exposed to someone with COVID-19, as they now will focus on reducing the risk to populations at the greatest risk of dying from the respiratory illness.

If anyone had "conspiracy-theory" thoughts that this virus was already being allowed to spread INTENTIONALLY - this should remove all doubt.

In an interview Monday, Dr. Peter Beilenson, head of Sacramento County’s Department of Health Services, said public health officials quarantined the sick and those who came into close contact with them as a way to slow spread of the disease, but as the number of cases increase statewide, public health has to acknowledge that those measures aren’t enough.

“Once you get a certain number of cases, it’s hard to continue to contact-trace back the way you tried originally,” Beilenson said, “so we move to mitigation, which is basically trying to mitigate the risk to those who are most at risk: the elderly and those with chronic underlying conditions.”

Because the new coronavirus poses the greatest threat to these individuals, he said, they and their families must take precautions to avoid exposure. If AARP is having a gathering, for example, the health department might recommend that people in their 70s or 80s not attend. If children are showing symptoms of COVID-19 — fever, coughing, shortness of breath — their parents should avoid taking them to visit grandparents either in their homes or at an assisted living facility, he said.

When Beilenson made his announcement Monday, he expected other California counties to follow suit. On Tuesday, Placer and Yolo counties issued news releases saying that they also were shifting strategies.

In a joint statement, Placer and Yolo officials said: “With community spread, public health departments must now shift their efforts to community mitigation measures that will slow the spread of COVID-19 in the community, protect those who are most vulnerable to severe illness, and allow the health care system to prepare resources to take care of severely ill patients. Like a handful of other counties in California, Placer and Yolo counties will now enter this new phase.”

Stocks did not take this news well; markets are tanking . . .

DD7 · 2 months ago
    When I went food shopping today at Target, some woman in the tea aisle sneezed right behind me. Not one person in the whole store (a huge super-store) was wearing a mask - no one. I probably should have. I did however wear my gloves and wiped down my cart with their antiseptic wipes. But my overall impression was that people in general are either dumb, ignorant or just don't care. It made me wish I don't live in Florida. All these people were getting in my space, reaching over me to get stuff, just yuck.
      Yuck indeed. I am just about to the point of either not going to the store, or only going late at night when there’s less people.
    Jim Kirkpartick · 2 months ago
    Here is what I know is coming with this bioweapon:

fist off let me say this, Trump and crew are not taking precautions against this. interesting hey ?

his kids are doing the same. not interested in protection. what i find interesting, those around trump and crew, shaking hands with a known carrier. some of those people are in quarantine now.

Now it is being said that our "medical specialists" are going to "ALLOW" this weapon to basically go naturally on its way with no interference ? WHAAA ?

watch to see if trump and crew get this thing. if not ?.....tells ya where were at doesn't it ? and who they are.

When will this end ? many will not want to here the end to this. it is plainly stated in the Book, the 7th seal. when one third of the world population dies, this "one particular" weapon will be dead. 2 years aprx. for this to do its job. in the mean time, and with the same efficiency, other like weapons and or contagions will be released.

so, then you/we will be looking at another like weapon/disease that will take another one third of the world population. and again, from another sector, another one third will be taken. then.....we enter the battle of Armageddon.

and it gets better kiddies. during this time frame, the battle of "Megiddo" will arise. during and towards the end of that battle, the man of Peace will stand.

Believe it, dont believe it. not my problem. you have been warned.
      Patricia Davis · 2 months ago
      Brazil's press minister Fabio Wajngarten was with Trump last Saturday at Mar-a-Lago. FW is suspected of having COVID-19. He is waiting for test result now.
      Obviously in coocooville.
    Carl Goldsworthy · 2 months ago
    Dow Jones closed down in BEAR status - 20% down from recent high.
    Italy close all shops except food and drugs.
    LIVERPOOL got a goal back on ATHLETICO MADRID

1-0 on the night at home , 1-1 overrall
    TSlinger · 2 months ago
    It's already been said- here- that there is no way to contain it or avoid it. So letting it spread and it being unable to avoid...aren't we splitting hairs? I'm just using some objectivity here, doesn't mean all caution is just thrown to the wind. If it's unwinnable it's unwinnable and your going to have to face it- as you are.
      Carl Goldsworthy · 2 months ago
      And I thought that prepping was about winning...
        Then bug-out and hunker down; that IS a choice you can make on your own. Everyone is making this into a "Well I did what they told me and this is what happened" scenario; it's not. You can win by doing what you feel is right for you and yours. We all can and will to the best of our ability.
      Jill Hart · 2 months ago
      It might be inevitable but we don't need to speed up for the wreck. Maybe by slowing it down a few more people could be spared.
        TSlinger · 2 months ago
        It's getting very surreal...nothing we've seen in our lifetimes...the reactions if not the actual bioweapon release. Still exercising a healthy dose of "believe nothing you see and half you hear". Chew the meat, spit out the bones...etc.
          Jill Hart · 2 months ago
          LOL TSlinger (do you listen to Skiba?)
            TSlinger · 2 months ago
            I guess I don't...not sure who/what that is?
              Jill Hart · 2 months ago
              He is a guy that says that chew the meat, spit out the bones quote often. You can find him on Youtube. His full name is Rob Skiba - he has gotten a reputation for defending Biblical Cosmology.
          Carl Goldsworthy · 2 months ago
          According to the charts I am a 20-1 shot.
          I figure with cycling cardiovascular exercise I can make it 50-1
          But I do love the irony - poor Uk areas mortality of 62, rich 89 years.

So, just who is this virus going to decimate ?
          (rofl)(ok) (rofl)(ok) (rofl)(ok) (rofl)(ok) (rofl)(ok) (rofl)(ok)
            TSlinger · 2 months ago
            I best not skip my workout today... Or maybe my odds will be like the lotto...never a winner...
              Carl Goldsworthy · 2 months ago
              I do wonder about an episode of a TV drama "All Creatures Great And Small". Our hero the vet is called to an old guys home for his sick dog. He hasn't the heart to tell him the dog is in pain and dying - so he says he will give him a pain killing injection and check back later. He calls back later - dog is unconscious - so says he will call back the next day. Next day the dog is awake and recovering. He realises to injection was not the overdose - he just put the dog to sleep. That stopped the pain - and allowed his body to recover.
                Carl Goldsworthy · 2 months ago
                Doh !
                The Injection was supposed to kill the dog - "put him to sleep" as they say. The vet got the dosage wrong !
                Carl Goldsworthy · 2 months ago
                That series was based on a book - the actual life of James Herriott.
                It is now standard practice to sedate a patient in great pain for days.
                Heard a patient say that interstitial pneumonia was very painful - it stops you breathing. Possibly a bottle of whisky might be the best remedy
                  TSlinger · 2 months ago
                  I'm a fan of a nip of whisky/Scotch as medicine too!
    Jared Passenger · 2 months ago
    If the US allows blue helmets inside the country to "help" with community pacification and quarantine then you will know their true intentions and the compliance of the US government to be controlled by the UN and their many "agenda" programs. Problem / reaction / solution. You will no longer think David Ike is so crazy after all.
      Something about those blue helmets, easy to track and spot.
      Carl Goldsworthy · 2 months ago
      Can I recommend that you bring in the White Helmets from Syria ?
      You are paying them, after all
      Jill Hart · 2 months ago
      Jared, the blue helmets are already here.
    Paul Andrews · 2 months ago
    I hate the idea of quarantine! Everybody locked up for who knows how long. Jumping out the windows in dispair!
    let the disease run it’s course, bury the dead and let’s keep our economy alive! The death of our nation would be the worst. Look what happened to China
      I own a business and I look forward to the down time. Yes, we'll lose money and yes, it will hurt all involved...I'll do the best I can for those that work with me. But in the end, is it better to stay at work, infect all and our customers? Yes, there is a chance we will be infected at home...but it's home. The great people that work with me will remember that I cared more for them than making a buck at the cost of their and their family's health.
      DD7 · 2 months ago
      Oh it's not so bad. We introverts live in self-imposed quarantines all the time! We even get to work from home which is heaven. Interaction with other human beings is overrated.
        Lol.
      Carl Goldsworthy · 2 months ago
      Quarantine is not to stop the economy - quite the reverse.
      If you know you are going to have a million people infected, keeping people at home is intended to drag one month of infections into several months. Allowing time for more people who are critical to get medical attention. The UK is predicting 1/5th workforce to be out of action - on a rolling basis.
    A1776 · 2 months ago
    There was a story a commenter referenced a few days ago from Taiwan. A biogenomics person there did extensive analysis of the strains of covid19 and determined the origin was in the USA. This determination was based on the idea that the USA had the most number of strains of any country.

If this is true, it occurs to me that our 'bad flu season' could have been , and is being, covid19.

Also if true, it would indicate we could be nearer to the end than the beginning?

Since we have no tests yet, it seems like this theory could be true. Thoughts?
      Geez · 2 months ago
      I will flat say --- and I have some contacts like Hal does -- this monster 100% came out of the Wuhan Lab. China wouldn't be so coy about their accusations if they didn't already know it.

Analogy: Them saying it came from America would be like using leather that came from a cow in America, then China making it into a purse, then selling it as an "American-made purse."
      From what I have read, it was created by a Japanese scientist in a lab in North Carolina, then sold to Canada, then was either stolen or sold to the Wuhan labs. To date, three scientists have been arrested in conjunction with the virus. Please keep in mind this is what I've read over the last month and could be slightly off.
        Geez · 2 months ago
        Can't have been made in America -- nothing gets made in America anymore.
          I bet a lot more will be following the recovery!
          I was made in America...just sayin’.
    James Spruyt · 2 months ago
    When our Lord Jesus put's a nation under a curse, NOTHING can be done about it. This punishment from our Lord is long overdue according to my sinful mind (Our Lord's timing is always perfect). Deuteronomy 28 starting at verse 15 is very clear what will befall a nation that turns it's back on God. Sorry dispensationalists ,our Lord never changes. Deuteronomy 28 is as relevant today as it was thousands of years ago. Only national repentance can stay the Lord's hand.
      DD7 · 2 months ago
      Oh yes, so true. Judgment is real, and so are His promises to those of us who have been faithful to Him. I have seen the way the Lord takes care of me while those in my life who mocked Him are now terrified of what's coming. I'm just getting prepped and I feel so blessed that He gave me a job working from home months ago & just in time so I can be ready. God is GOOD! Thank You Jesus!
      Yes, I believe that God has allowed this evil to take place as a judgment on the world. America is long over due for judgment, but sadly I don't think this will bring repentance on the part of the ones doing this.
      Mike Fisch · 2 months ago
      "As much as she glorified herself and lived luxuriously,
      give her that much torment and grief,
      for she says in her heart,
      'I sit as a queen;
      I am not a widow,
      and I will never see grief.'
      For this reason her plagues will come in one day—
      death and grief and famine."
      - Revelation 18:7-8

Translation of "I sit as a queen; I am not a widow, and I will never see grief" in modern parlance:

"It's just the flu!"
        Shane Chambers · 2 months ago
        She a whore, sits upon that wild beast with 7 heads Symbolizing the kings of the earth. Gerald Celente calls the MSM controlled by World Banks "Presstitutes". The world banking cartel started back in Babylon, they kept their Gold in the Temple, the most protected / sacred place. Made it holy, that was their god. But one day, the kings of the earth Turn on the Whore and eat up her fleshly parts (Take her wealth). This could be fulfillment of Bible Prophecy (Tribulation on Babylon the Great), we just got to survive long enough to see what the outcome is.
      Jill Hart · 2 months ago
      yep, this is a curse for sure. I suspect that this will end up taking out 1/4 of the worlds population before all is said n done. Our hope is in the resurrection. We aren't promised a good time here, we are promised resurrection unto life eternal. (the other options are resurrection to die the second death, or if you choose to take the mark/vaccination that changes your dna (think telemeres stuff that they are already monkeying around with in mice) you will not be able to die so will be cast into the lake of fire for eternity. The promise of salvation unto life comes with the yoke of "having the testimony of Yeshua/Jesus AND KEEPING HIS COMMANDMENTS) If things are too overwhelming for you with that one, start with two - Love God N Love others. That breaks down to the Big 10. (don't forget #4 remember the Sabbath and keep it holy/special (which is all holy actually means)...okay stepping off my soap box.
      If what you say is true He's pretty upset with the world, not just us.
    Gregg Walker · 2 months ago
    Hal or anyone here,

Who remembers what the low-life Chuck Schumer said some weeks back? It was something along the lines of a ‘summer surprise’ - related to the election outcome.

I think he and these other traitors knew this virus would be released and given marching orders for how to respond.

THIS is the Act of Desperation the swamp has been waiting to let loose. They were failing at everything else, so let’s kill a bunch of people and maybe bring Trump down. How else could Democrats seem to be so on top of things?!!
    I even heard Gavin Newsome said nice things about Trump being so helpful!

Come on folks! Democrat governors get to play dictators and control cities and states with lockdowns and quarantines. They look organized and in control, while the Federal response looks confused and uncoordinated.

Clearly the advisors to POTUS are corrupted and helping the conspiracy.

I am NOT saying this virus is a joke! It is a very real Bio-Weapon that can mutate and kill very effectively.

Granted, maybe nuking NYC (which Dems will probably do some day) would be a worse thing they could have pulled out of their hats, but there is LOTS of money to be made by Big Pharma, Billy Bob Gates, and others.
      Jill Hart · 2 months ago
      or it could be that Burnie (yes I spelled it that way on purpose) dropped out to be Shrillery's VP once Biden gets elected with her as his VP. He will be 86'd either before or after the election...
        DD7 · 2 months ago
        I call her H3llary, lol.
      Maybe it's just my slanted eye but it seems the democrat controlled states, and especially the cities, are going to get hurt the worst. I'm having trouble believing a conspiracy theory at this point. This virus has no respect for political affiliation.
    HJ Richards · 2 months ago
    Time for every state bordering Ca to lock their borders and stop any from Ca trying to enter their state. Ca wants to exist on their own let them and good reddens to them
    Shane Chambers · 2 months ago
    In India, COVID19's lack of tourists feeding the monkeys has led them to starvation, one piece of food .. and you get a riot among the starving. Coming to a town near you from the you-know-who's when the food runs out. They are already doing this over toilet paper. https://www.yahoo.com/news/hundreds-starving-wild-monkeys-fight-100000703.html
      Jill Hart · 2 months ago
      this is very sad, but should be a wake up call for places that have wildlife dependent on feeding on the crumbs left by humans. Big cities and rats come to mind, or pidgeons
        Shane Chambers · 2 months ago
        Or Dog/Cat Pounds. Animal Rescues. Zoos. Millions upon millions of livestock died in China because they couldn't get feed in. They don't have silos typically to keep animals fed, it's all just in time supply chain. No Storehouses = Starvation. People will come first, but the blow to the animals will be huge. There might be a lot of roving cattle in open range states, hungry horses will eat your dog food. Cattle will trample your garden fences.
    Tom Martin · 2 months ago
    Someone please wake me up
      Shane Chambers · 2 months ago
      Where is your Totem? You might wake up in a worse place otherwise.
    Jamie England · 2 months ago
    We already knew they were
    Jill Hart · 2 months ago
    This is the product of years of pseudoscience and poor math skills. Ask the average person who Bill Nye is and they will tell you he is a scientist - well the truth is HE IS AN ACTOR. When we are taking information from ill informed people who don't understand the doubling principle those that are so misinformed they can't think for themselves will perish. There is nothing you can do about it. By the time most people realize they are *cked it will be too late. A petrie dish doubling every second and taking an hour to fill is 1/2 full...when? (at which second mark?) Go ahead, guess...This same thing is happening here. I suspect in another 14 days we will see hundreds of thousands (if not more) dead from this...to quote Bill Murray from Groundhog day...Morons your bus is leaving.
    Geez · 2 months ago
    We have a younger grandson ... and we all know kids tend to be profound ... who announced yesterday that "even death is now 'Made In China.'"
      Hilarious and so cute.
      Jill Hart · 2 months ago
      I LOVE this. (not because only because it is true but because it IS profound)
    Andrea Braun · 2 months ago
    Same Story - other Continent... like the german Gov
    Bill craig · 2 months ago
    Well at least they are being honest now. All the the other BS ie. can't get the kits, kits don't work. Opps we missed that etc.etc. etc. We knew was BS. Now they are out... there message is F$$$ you you are on your own.
      Geez · 2 months ago
      I still think test kits were/are an issue because they depended on Chinese manufacturers for them for decades.
    Ginger OShea · 2 months ago
    Somehow common-sense logic has escaped these people but it is also illogical for anyone to believe these so-called experts can be this stupid. What else could it be?!!! Joke!
      Geez · 2 months ago
      If you watch YT "1918 Spanish Flu" documentary, the same stupid mistakes by govt were made then and merely being repeated today. Sadly, back in 1918-1920, it caused the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans and left an awful lot of orphans.
        DD7 · 2 months ago
        I had a great-uncle who died of that flu I think in his 30s.
    Margo F Doolittle · 2 months ago
    (clap)Remember to click Hal's ad below to cover the cost