STOCK FUTURES PLUMMETING WORLDWIDE

STOCK FUTURES PLUMMETING WORLDWIDE

Overnight, stock futures PLUMMETED, worldwide, as the real effect of Coronavirus outbreak begins to be seen by everyone, despite government lies about the number of infected, sick and dead.

As of 6:00 AM eastern US time, the Dow is DOWN 797 points, and ALL other major stock markets are falling:

Overseas, in Europe and in Germany (DAX) the same plummet:

In Japan,  the Nikkei, too:

On Saturday, I reported this was the last normal weekend for the world, and that things were going to go very bad, very fast this week (HERE).  It has begun. . .

TSlinger · 3 months ago
    I work in the financial world- corporate finance. I can't say much, but I dealt with something today that consumed my day, and if I could use a current phrase- I fear it is pandemic. Not just to my company, but all who provide the services that we do. We are a household name- everyone knows us. I'm hoping for a big communication tomorrow to this and I'll give a warning- but I don't want to do so prematurely. I'll never reveal my employer, but our business clients are companies every person is in contact with every day also. If I don't follow this up, then it's not the big deal I think it is, and you'll be none the wiser- trust me there.
      TSlinger · 2 months ago
      Update: Some details I know, and I cannot for regulatory and PII and other concerns disclose particulars, but I will say: watch all of your bank and credit card transactions closely. You should anyway, but I am seeing a very well orchestrated fraud run affecting a TON of people due to a particular well known merchant who was breached. They are getting hundreds and hundreds of account numbers and trying to use them- with some success. All financial institutions have pretty good fraud controls but none are perfect, and those committing the fraud are good. Technology has given them all kinds of advantages- we are always a step behind it seems. Also- all credit providers should have solid fraud policies to render you not liable- but you have to watch. You could be maxed out fairly quickly if conditions are right- so just a PSA. Keep an eye open until the Matrix collapses entirely.
        TSlinger · 2 months ago
        P.S. This IS evolving and fluid...more comms will be coming, not sure when. We are on our toes though!
          Jeffrey L Ottle · 2 months ago
          Thank you.
            TSlinger · 2 months ago
            I do plan to update as I can. Thank you for understanding the absolute need to protect this info, but still get it out. I manage a $200BB portfolio, and I assist on one about 12x that amount in a shared environ. 12X!!! It is imperative I remain cryptic as the penalties I could face would be insurmountable. Not to mention, career ending. I will say this...as a Christian with a Calvinist bend, I can look myself in the mirror every day without guilt at how my company conducts business, and I use our products almost exclusively (90%)- with 4 separate accounts. My kids do also.
      Candace Hathaway · 2 months ago
      Thank you!!
      Jared Passenger · 3 months ago
      Pandemic in finance as everyone heads for the safety exits? Too bad at a time like this that there will be more sellers than buyers. Musical chairs on a world wide scale. Just my guess.
      Jill Hart · 3 months ago
      Thank you for this...awaiting your update
    Keith Reindl · 3 months ago
    Looks like the plunge protection team is hard at work today.
    Jill Hart · 3 months ago
    I suspect that we will see the stock market continue to crash and then by the end of the week we will start seeing massive outbreaks reported about the virus in the US (and possible something happening to Trump in conjunction with all of this) I also suspect quarantines will start in cities as soon as this weekend. I personally believe this has all be an orchestrated event - they cried wolf for many years and not that the wolf is in the midst they are saying "what wolf" so that it can devour the most sheep it can. The horse that carried death kills 1/4 of the worlds population - just something to think about
      Jared Passenger · 3 months ago
      No crash allowed! Look for a "dead cat bounce" and lots of happy talk from the talking heads and media whores reading their scripts. Sad state of affairs. But, they will pump and pump and lower interest rates past zero if they have to. Each time there will be a bump in the market slightly up as the investors milk the market manipulation money like a hungry hog at the tit. Eventually, the milk will dry out and then..... the final economic solution.
      Salinity Now · 3 months ago
      I’m gonna hope it can hold off till next Tuesday, I will be gone away from home at work till then.

So yeah, Armageddon can’t start till March 3rd!!
    Rhonda Doerr · 3 months ago
    Hal, were you aware that there was a event the 'World Military Games' in Wuhan on Oct 18, 2019 their opening ceremony included many countries like the Olympics and they were really lifting up the UN blue helmets, NWO and some of the scenes looked almost exactly like the Denver Airport murals. They even had the freemason apron. I am wondering if this is when they spread something to the other countries also...?

This would have been happening the same time as Event 201 in NYC. The same time they warned us of a outbreak... all unfolding according to their evil plans and schemes which I do not consent!! I rebuke them!

This is all written in the WORD of YEHOVAH.. these will be used to call people of the nations to repentance and turn to the ways of the CREATOR of heaven and earth and all that is in it!

YESHUA/JESUS is coming soon! We are living the Book of Revelations. We all must REPENT NOW! This is all a spiritual issue unfolding into the physical... our actions and choices to or against the CREATOR will decide our eternal lives...lake of fire or eternal peace with YESHUA our MESSIAH & KING.

I DECLARE the COMING of the KING YESHUA!! HE is COMING very...Very...VERY SOON! PREPARE!

IS your name WRITTEN in LAMB's BOOK of LIFE?

...ARE YOU ABSOLUTELY SURE?

PRAY and SEEK the face of the MOST HIGH GOD YEHOVAH!
      Gregg Walker · 3 months ago
      Rhonda Doerr - You are singing my song. Yehovah the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. That really is His Name. And yes, Yeshua is His Son, and is coming very soon! Hallelu-Yah!
    TSlinger · 3 months ago
    Might wanna book mark this site:

I wore it out about 10 years ago during the last big market scare when it was acting similarly. Recession was coming anyway...this just puts a nice bow on it.
      Ronald Cordova · 3 months ago
      I keep thinking the market crash will be blamed on the Corova virus but stocks are really frothy from billions poured in by REPO's. I felt it was due for a huge orrection.
    jw williams · 3 months ago
    Is everyone's popcorn ready
    Donald Foreman · 3 months ago
    Better listen to this: What's behind the CoronaVirus with Daniel Estulin and its future objective!! Link here: https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/xi-jingping-trump-and-putin-are-on-the-same-team/
      Gregg Walker · 3 months ago
      Donald Foreman - Whoa. That is crazy. I did not see that coming. But, of course, it makes a lot of sense. Thanks for sharing this. Never heard this angle.
        Donald Foreman · 3 months ago
        Thanks Gregg I like to listen to all sides and see what pans out.
      Charles Yearwood · 3 months ago
      That videosounds like something straight out benjaminfulford.net or whatdoesitmean.com. Just more of someone's propaganda
        Donald Foreman · 3 months ago
        Time will tell. I like to listen/read all sides of the subject.
      Donald Foreman · 3 months ago
      'Xi Jinping, Trump and Putin Are on the Same Team'

I always look forward to hearing what Daniel Estulin has to say. He is a 24-year veteran of Russian military counterintelligence and he is a Doctor of Conceptual Intelligence, trained to "create models that define the future of humanity...at least one or two generations in advance..."

He joins Daniel Brigman on the Power Hour podcast and he explains that, like most of the world, the United States is controlled by the Liberal banking financiers, which is the domain of Wall Street and the City of London, the DC bureaucracy, the British and US intelligence agencies, Hollywood, Silicon Valley, the Rockefeller crowd, the Soroses, the Mainstream Media, the London School of Economics, the Wharton School of Business, the big Think Tanks, the big foundations, the credit rating agencies; in short, the people who've controlled the world for the past three generations, ever since 1944.

This are the Liberal banking order – not just in the US but globally.

He explains that Russia is in a similar position; it is controlled by the same Liberal banking establishment (aka the Globalists).

"Russia's economic financial policy is written in the offices of International Monetary Fund...You are not allowed to make investments in rubles in Russia. You can only do it in dollars, just to give you an idea who controls Russia's economy!"

Similarly, China's second-in-command, Premier Li Keqiang is a Davos darling and an agent of the Globalists. He is currently in charge of prevention and control of the Covid-19 epidemic.

Trump represents an alternative, isolationist, industrial group seeking to dismantle this Globalist power structure, which if successful, will also liberate Russia, China, India and the rest of the world from this parasitical bankster class.

What's happening is not a battle between Conservatives vs. Liberals or between Capitalism vs. Socialism, it's a movement against the current global financial model.

Estulin believes that the Wuhan Covid-19 outbreak might be an operation of the British intelligence services (Globalists), seeking to destabilize and ultimately to get rid of Xi Jinping. He doesn't believe the coronavirus, itself as a serious disease, he believes that this is a hybrid warfare campaign primarily being waged in the media.

"Now, Putin in Russia was able to eliminate the Liberal financier government when he fired the entire government. Xi Jinping in China...he wanted to do the same thing after celebrating the Chinese New Year. The government of Li Keqiang, the current premier, who is a Liberal financier, just like the government that Putin eliminated in Russia, OK?

"These are the people at Xi Jinping is fighting against. The government of Li Keqiang, the Premier is a Liberal financier, financed and sponsored by the West, just like the Clintonoid Wall Street financial backers in America - the same people Trump is fighting against...it's the same operation, globally.

"Xi Jinping, Trump and Putin are on the same team....There is no war between the United States and China. They're on the same team...

"So, what we see in Coronavirus, when we're seeing Xi Jinping, Putin and Trump fighting the same elements, whether it's the Liberal financiers and the Clintonoids in the United States, whether we're talking about Biden or anybody else in America, whether they're talking about the Li Keqiang government in China, we're talking with the Liberal banking financier government in Russia, these are the same enemies of humanity and the war is for survival, because again, the Liberal banking financier model is on its deathbed...

"There's gonna come a period over the next couple of years, where the leaders of the great nations and powers are going to sit down and work out a Yalta II Agreement.

"A couple of weeks ago, Putin used that same phrase. And what's going to happen is, at the end of the first year of Trump's second term, the great powers, China, Russia, the United States and India, they're gonna sit down and they're going to work out the agreement on the new rules and regulations of society.
    TheColorPurple · 3 months ago
    Spouse who is typically libertarian responded to me about this last night when still at -330ish and this morning at -800ish that the Feds PPT would fix this, no worries..... wonder how many folks are going to flip their **** when they wake up to this news this morning.
      Carl Goldsworthy · 3 months ago
      Top to bottom of a financial crash is down to 1/4 to 1/10
      So the Dow will drop to between 3 and 8,000 - if it survives at all.
    blue collar jedi · 3 months ago
    Hal,
    Because of your truthful reporting and intel, I got out of stocks two weeks ago.
    My subscription is, by far, the best investment I have ever made.
    THANK YOU!!!
      Mike · 3 months ago
      How'd you get out?
      Jonathan O'Quinn · 3 months ago
      I got out about a week and a half ago myself

Food and water will be worth more than precious metals and stocks when things go sideways
    James Huff · 3 months ago
    And so it continues to pick up speed...